You are looking live!! 2017 Week 2 plays

First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Views: 3391

Prospect
Participation Meter
#26 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Ih8coldweather:

Love the card. Following you again this year BWS. I am in Columbus this week for vacation, will be out for the Ohio State vs OK game tonight, let me know if you like anything on that game. 

to hopefully another profitable year. 
gonna be plenty scores.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#27 Report User
Posted:

SMU line looks low.

And remember that they almost covered this number on the road last year and Matt Davis (their star) went down in game and NT still couldn't get inside the number of -8 I believe.  Surprised this game isn't more like 17/17.5.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#28 Report User
Posted:

Really like both the under and the points in the Georgia/ND game.  UGA front seven is very, very good.  I think NDs running QB can burn them 2-3 times but not enough to put up a lot of points.  Smart will likely protect his freshman QB in his first start, and in an away game, by running the ball and taking the pressure off the passing.  UGA is 5 deep with quality backs headed by Chubb & Michel, but don't sell that kid short at throwing the ball, he is a baller and walked right out last week and looked comfortable playing despite no expectation to play much.  UGA too much talent, but it is a must win for ND after the 4-8 season last year so they will battle to the end.  I think it is close with Georgia winning, but it wouldn't be a shock if one play flips it to ND.  I think something like 23-17 Georgia.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

Live betting buddy!  (I know I look different, but if you think hard, you can figure it out) Looking forward to some midweek garbage team live betting again this year.....

Looks like Michigan fans can come back down to earth lol

Florida's offense really is THAT BAD......  

Gives me the Blues     

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by DestroyThePitch:

Live betting buddy!  (I know I look different, but if you think hard, you can figure it out) Looking forward to some midweek garbage team live betting again this year.....

Looks like Michigan fans can come back down to earth lol

Florida's offense really is THAT BAD......  

Gives me the Blues     

Loud and clear!

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

Add:

Colorado 2H -14.5  $100    Just how I wanted it...Buffs started slow... take away 55 yard rush on 1st play by Texas State and they have 84 total yards.   Buffs get ball first.

Captain
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

the TOTAL  on Georgia/ND appears to be stabilized @58, I'm going to play the UNDER, as a matter of fact I'm going to post it...

BMS77, A lot of valuable info comin' out of this thread, good stuff here.....

Captain
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

excuse me, make that    BWS77

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

Nice day... thanks

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#35 Report User
Posted:

Anyone got a broom?

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#36 Report User
Posted:

Veteran
Participation Meter
#37 Report User
Posted:

Nicely done Sir

Captain
Participation Meter
#38 Report User
Posted:

one very prosperous day....well done

Veteran
Participation Meter
#39 Report User
Posted:

nice

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#40 Report User
Posted:

Nice day my friend!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#41 Report User
Posted:

Nice job Sir!  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#42 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

Anyone got a broom?

You got it done this week. Congrats!!

Captain
Participation Meter
#43 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#44 Report User
Posted:

my dude strikes again.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#45 Report User
Posted:

Week 2 Review:

SMU +$200    So the line dropped to -11.5 a few minutes before kickoff and North Texas started the game quickly going up 10-0 before Courtland Sutton took over with 4 TD catches and the Mustangs scored 38 unanswered.  Not overly impressed with SMU's running game but they have time to get there, the passing game is fine.

Utah +$200   An ugly, ugly game that was dominated by the Utes everywhere but the scoreboard.  11 penalties kept BYU within striking distance but this should have been a 20+ point blowout.  Utes only 3-14 on 3rd downs but still had nearly double the total yards and TOP edge by 5 minutes.   Again, lots to work on for them but everything is fixable.

Georgia/Notre Dame Under +$150   
Notre Dame Team Total Under 31.5 +$100     How about that Dawgs defense?   Irish ran 37 times for 55 yards and went 3-17 on 3rd down.  5+ minute edge in TOP for the Bulldogs also.  Game played out exactly how I thought, except for the 12 Georgia penalties which really hurt them, but these 2 plays were never in doubt.

Colorado 2nd Half +$100    Called my shot here pre-game...Buffs started slow and shut down Texas State on defense.   Offense moved the ball but settled for 4 field goals of 40 yards or less so they really could have covered the full game spread.  

Week 2:  5-0  +$750

YTD:  6-0 +$950

Couldn't ask for a better start...  correctly laid off of Stanford and Nevada but missed the boat on MTSU and UTSA.  

On to Week 3...  

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#46 Report User
Posted:

Well done
First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View