design of a personal hovercraft

Views: 520

Captain
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

the fans, from a large engine that cool the the engine.
these rotate counter clock clock ways and clock ways.
the gearing of fly wheel and the small gears of the starter
again from a heavy equipment motor attached to 10 horse electric driven by a 48 volt battery array can drive the needed 1000 lbs in vertical thrust . the third fan in the back can drive the craft forward and backwards with fins like an air boat as the steering mechnism...

this would produce a craft that can hold a person. with ducts around the fusalage it can vacuum as well as thrust . the electric engine will reduce noise.... fusalage skin a plasma and the craft could take the scenery behind to view from the other side... 
and be a design of claoking and  Book of Ezekiel craft described can be achieved with todays technology...

The appearance of the wheeles, and their worke was like vnto the colour of a Berill: and they foure had one likenesse, and their appearance and their worke was as it were a wheele in the middle of a wheele.

Captain
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

started to assimilate vectors to support the equilibrium of structure .

if the four main gears and support for the turbines were pushing air 30 degrees from center square to the four sides the  sides the fan forced structure could push the car up. without the if weight was disproportionate the air flow could be reduced to the light side to remain in balance with an analogue mercury switch control intake air flow

Captain
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

priced the plate steel locally ....
2 sheets of 1/2 inch 7/16 strength 4 by 8 sheets and 24 feet of I beam 4 in delivered 1800....

this sandwich should be enough to hold the gearing for the turbines....

meeting with an aerospace engineer at the beginning of September to draw up blue prints of design for tool maker to work with wish me luck friends I am going to need a ton of it.

Captain
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

the 30 degree vector shaft mount structure holding the turbines.

is going to be fabricated from 1 in 40/31 steel axle material. from this shaft the turbines thrust can reach 100,000rpm. the main gearing rt 2000 rpm will be inverted t a 50-1 transmission dynamics  allowing gears to invert 5-1 10-1 1 35-1 ll 50-1 can be reached......alleviate metal fatigue and stress... and control lift equal for climates needed for vertical g force limits of  occupant.... in a more controlled accent   t and landing  of craft...

Captain
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Seems to me you care for a banks conjure of money than I seriously gave the forum the design to get off this rock and build but really you deserve the sentence you should be stuck here on earth forever and never be allowed to live elsewhere.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Our concepts are the future of personal hovercraft

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View