View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

chopped for first at home game

Participants:
Views: 1063

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

a good night here. played very patiently the tourney was a 14 player low stakes sit and go .  went with the hoodie sunglasses and stayed patient and played  stone cold sober .
Quote Post Report User

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

back at it, was busted in touney fell in the final table before cash.

went to cash game came home up 20 for the night, two weeks up plus 34. going to drive a little differnty next week losing the ray bans and the hoodie no offense Phil, but will bring dewalt safty glasses so i still have the feel of the shades. playing very well stayed very tight patient play . staying sober on the felt brought back the game i was known for.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

rolling a bank roll of plus 54 houses money and my 50 starting roll.
current roll at 104 for cards.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Giddyup! 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

went again chopped for first in the tourney. bought in for 16 took away 60.00 roll up to 140.00 its entertaining at least.... weeeee
thank you sashinkid, tommorow night a chaity touney is in caribou maine will not make it have to work. but having a good time on fridays.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

bought into game for 16 busted in tourney.
went to cash bought into 25 came away with 82....

doubled and left up 160.00 in roll used a little for some drinks afterward....

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Bern a solid year since I sat down and played cards. Last night went to a home game played 4p buy in about 14 ppl there two tables Texas hold em chopped at 9 with two others 4th got their buy in back any way walked away with 160.00 good night . It was great time . Plated a lot of online fun money and quarter poker but this was comfortable level.  Kind of proud of the fact a year away from the felt and won anyway..... 

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View