Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

into the west.

Captain
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Peaky Blinders, Menace 2 Society, American Horror Story, Californication, Weeds, House of Lies, The Big Short

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

All good shows listed above but watch shameless first

Captain
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

I haven't seen two on that list slob, all the others ive probably seen twice and I HATE WATCHING MOVIES I SECOND TIME.

WHERES THE FUN IF U ALREADY KNOW THE SCRIPT/

that just says how good they were.

thanks friend! KEEP EM COMING. IM SURE THERES LURKERS IN HERE TRYNA GET THAT MOVIE TIP ASWELL.

i watched one before i crashed what was funny as fk.

but i cant' remember the name opps.

Captain
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Good point Balix.  Shameless seasons 1-3 are great TV.  Starts to turn in to a chick show around season 4 but rebounds with the new season.  The new season was really good.  

The People Vs. OJ, Nurse Jackie, Dexter, Archer, Sons of Anarchy

Gossip Girl, Magic Mike (Hahaha, joking)  

Captain
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

Good point Balix.  Shameless seasons 1-3 are great TV.  Starts to turn in to a chick show around season 4 but rebounds with the new season.  The new season was really good.  

The People Vs. OJ, Nurse Jackie, Dexter, Archer, Sons of Anarchy

Gossip Girl, Magic Mike (Hahaha, joking)  

DEXTER WAS THE BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME . 

TO THIS DATE.

I hate to say it, but im not even embarrassed.

GOSSIP GIRL WAS GREAT!

I' m not g@y so no magic mike for me/.

chick flicks are alrighttttttttttttt

MVP
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

House of Cards!

Banned
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

shameless 

house of cards
orange is new black

All-Star
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Peaky Blinders is great tv. Turn: Washington's Spies is also very good.

Captain
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Olop:

DEXTER WAS THE BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME . 

TO THIS DATE.

I hate to say it, but im not even embarrassed.

GOSSIP GIRL WAS GREAT!

I' m not g@y so no magic mike for me/.

chick flicks are alrighttttttttttttt

Mine is The Wire but Dexter is good.  i thought it was certainly better than Breaking Bad.  I think Breaking Bad gets too much credit.  It was a good show but I really don't think it's the best drama series of all time.  I rate it a 8.5 out of 10.  Dexter is definitely a 9 out of 10 for me.  The Wire 9.5 out of 10.  

What I find hilarious about Dexter is that he helps you along the way as he narrates what he's doing; just in case the audience can't figure it out.

It's like, "Thanks Dex!"  

I want to check out Bates Motel.  It got good reviews and positive recommendations from the folks at IMDB.  

As for the Gossip Girl, that's phucking hilarious!  Only a true man that's comfortable enough with his sexuality would admit that he likes that show.  That made me laugh.  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Short Term 12

Captain
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Started watching the controversial Netflix Original, "13 Reasons Why."  

I only started the first episode last night, but it definitely has my attention.  Good story set-up and the acting is really good.  

It's about a teenage high school girl that explains the reasoning of her suicide shortly after moving to a new town.  It's based on a book that was written about 10 years ago.  

IMDB rates it a 8.8 out of 10 so I decided to give it a whirl.  I'll let you know if it's worth continuing to watch.  I usually give shows 4 episodes before I decide to continue or not.  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Dr. House
Supernatural
Luke Cage
Iron Fist

Prospect
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Jericho and Revolution ! 

Captain
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Just finished "13 Reasons Why"

Definitely entertaining and will keep you in suspense for 13 episodes.  I was a little shocked that Netflix went through with the Suicide scene.  I figured they wouldn't be as graphic as what was filmed.  Good job with it.

At the end of the day, it was kind of like an after-school special.  I graduated high school in 2003; the days before FB and social media so bullying is a completely different monster.  

If you made an @ss out of yourself at a Party you are only at the mercy of who was there.  Now the entire world is the audience.  Not sure if I would like that, but I'm sure FB makes it easier to get laid.  Wouldn't know.  Never found a reason to sign up.  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

When is luke cage and iron fist 2nd seasons coming ?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

I am not a fan of sci fi but Stranger Things is as good of a show as I have seen in a long time.
Black Mirror is also very good.

MVP
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Glow

its a riot

Captain
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

Just finished "13 Reasons Why"

Definitely entertaining and will keep you in suspense for 13 episodes.  I was a little shocked that Netflix went through with the Suicide scene.  I figured they wouldn't be as graphic as what was filmed.  Good job with it.

At the end of the day, it was kind of like an after-school special.  I graduated high school in 2003; the days before FB and social media so bullying is a completely different monster.  

If you made an @ss out of yourself at a Party you are only at the mercy of who was there.  Now the entire world is the audience.  Not sure if I would like that, but I'm sure FB makes it easier to get laid.  Wouldn't know.  Never found a reason to sign up.  
Absolutely true about bullying in the past. So glad I grew up in an era when everyone could bone everyone and it was no big deal. Just kids being kids. 13 reasons is "after school special"ish but it's meant to be. It's based on a novel for teens/young episodes. I did some work on that TV show. It was filmed in the Bay Area.
As for shows, "Bates" is worth checking out. "Black Mirrors" is decent too.

Captain
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

Absolutely true about bullying in the past. So glad I grew up in an era when everyone could bone everyone and it was no big deal. Just kids being kids. 13 reasons is "after school special"ish but it's meant to be. It's based on a novel for teens/young episodes. I did some work on that TV show. It was filmed in the Bay Area.
As for shows, "Bates" is worth checking out. "Black Mirrors" is decent too.

Good sh!t.  I binged watched Bates Motel while the 5th season was airing on A&E or AMC.  

Now I have to wait for Fall for Netflix to upload the 5th season to their service b/c it was finished by the time I completed the 4th.  

I want to see how the Final season plays out.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Never thought I would care for the show Shameless on Showtime.....In May I tried watching a couple episodes on Netflix and got hooked.........Watched all 7 seasons in 2 months......Great show

House of Cards and Orange is new Black by far the best 2 Netflix original IMO

Captain
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Ozark

Stranger Things

Inglorious Basterds

Pulp Fiction

The Founder

Prospect
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Stranger Things

The crown

Orange is The New Black 

Jessica Jones 2

Altered Carbon

Captain
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by jane21august:

Stranger Things

The crown

Orange is The New Black 

Jessica Jones 2

Altered Carbon

Holy crap, I didn't know there were women on this site. That's a reference to Orange is the New Black and not your avatar. It gets super whack after the first season.
First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View