$$$$ Thread Is Warming Up.......

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 10964

Rookie
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Hey guys.  Good to see college hoops back.

Start your research to build your expertise.  Watch every game in a specific conference and learn everything about every team.  Become an expert on a conference and then get ready for the return of the $$$$ Thread so you can share your knowledge with everyone else.

See you guys in a month or two!

-Holmey

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

We made some nice $$$$ last year my man. Needed some help last night 1-3 UGHHHHH. Been rolling in NFL and College Foots though so the bank roll is stacked and ready for some ncaa hoops bro!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Thanks guys.  Good luck this fall.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Good to see you back!  

Rookie
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

You got any late picks. Good to see you back my man.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

This is one of the few reasons I log into this forum.  I appreciate your efforts bro, looking forward to your return.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Welcome back Holmey.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Cant wait. Glad to see you back! 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Because of you and Bubba , I met Top Flight Sports. Rolling ! Good to see you Holmey !!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Hey bro when you and the crew going to start posting the picks with write up? Thanks and happy to see you back. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

I'll probably start the thread up in January some time.  Gotta watch like 60-70 Pac-12 games between now and then.  Watch games now, win money later. 

Good luck fellas......

Captain
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Rolexsports:

Because of you and Bubba , I met Top Flight Sports. Rolling ! Good to see you Holmey !!

Thanks.  This is TF needed to make a new username.  Happy to contribute to the thread again once it's back up and running we all had a great run last season!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

First Official Play

St Johns-4 buying Hook $$$$ Play

Rookie
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Glad to see some of the players again. Hope jroc hits that johnnie game . Played it last nite at /4. Untrustworthy though. 

What happened to bubba . Hope he returns.

See you all soon .

Bandit 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTF:

Thanks.  This is TF needed to make a new username.  Happy to contribute to the thread again once it's back up and running we all had a great run last season!

Nice to see you back. You are by far one of the best cappers I have seen on here. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Didn't have time to do a write up ace. Home with with a 5 day old baby girl. Wife is watching me like a hawk. At least I posted a play and it was a winner. WTF is your story?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

I miss this thread a lot

Prospect
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

NC Central (9PM ET SEC Network) – We pick up another NCAA Hoops winner as Seton Hall outlasts South Carolina and we turn our attention back to the NCAA hardwood tonight when the LSU Tigers welcome the North Carolina Central Eagles to the Pete Maravich Assembly Center for non-conference action in Baton Rouge.  First and foremost this is a fade of an LSU team that lost arguably the best player in the country in Ben Simmons in addition to upperclassmen Keith Hornsby and Tim Quarterman, leaving the Tigers lacking depth and experience this season.  Second this is a fade of an LSU team that hasn’t played a game in a full two weeks as this will be their first action since coming out of nowhere to blow out a very good Houston team.  Every NCAA basketball team has to deal with finals at some point during their non-conference schedule but scheduled 14 day layoff is completely insane.  Any momentum LSU generated by blowing out Houston is long gone, these kids were all likely away from the program for days and since it’s been practice after practice, much like starting the season from scratch.  This would be a good thing for some teams but LSU was on a bit of a roll, playing over their heads winning games on the road at Old Dominion and at home against Houston that many didn’t expect the Tigers to win.  LSU was blasted the other two times they stepped up in class by Wichita State and Virginia Commonwealth so the Tigers still clearly have their issues, and we see the two week layoff being detrimental to what LSU had going and it will be a battle to overcome the rust that comes without playing a competitive game for two weeks tonight.  It’s almost like LSU is scheduling NC Central here like a cupcake walk through game to get the Tigers back in the swing of things before their schedule picks back up but the Eagles are far from a pushover and will bring a big effort to Baton Rouge tonight.  NC Central has been one of the most dominant small conference teams in the country in recent years, regularly winning and usually running the table in the MEAC, but just didn’t have the right mix last year and had a forgettable, throw away season.  This year NC Central looks to be in line for the automatic bid from the MEAC yet again and have one of the better players in the country that no one has heard of in Patrick Cole, who currently averages 21 points per game and is as good of a scorer and playmaker that you will find at the small major level.  Cole has NC Central at 6-4 through 10 games, including an upset win over Missouri and an incredible effort against Ohio State in a game the Buckeyes barely won 69-63.  NC Central also went on the road and went toe to toe with a very good Marshall team before the Thundering Herd pulled away late in their season opener and while LSU is a deserving favorite to win this game we don’t see the Eagles going down without a fight that should secure a cover against an inflated number.  We see LSU as a very similar team to Missouri, a young team in rebuilding mode with new guys trying to form an identity, and the Eagles beat Mizzou in Columbia by 10 so there’s more than enough precedent to suggest Central will be competitive here.  In addition to a signature win over Missouri and, which is arguably even more impressive, coming so close against Ohio State, the Eagles have played and defeated teams that are winning the majority of their games so far this season like Northern Kentucky and LIU Brooklyn (Both 7-3) with competitive losses to 7-3 East Carolina and 6-3 Marshall.  NC Central has a player that would get playing time on any team in the country in Cole and have shown the ability to remain competitive even when jumping up in class to play teams from major conferences.  In addition to losing a number of contributors from last year’s team LSU is still waiting on junior college transfer Branden Jenkins to make his debut as he recovers from injury and still have defensive issues which was the ultimate reason for the Tigers downfall last season.  At a high level what we see here is an overrated LSU team that is still searching for their identity on a two week layoff against an NC Central squad that has already gone toe to toe and even defeated teams of LSU’s caliber this season.  Everything points to a competitive game here, one that NC Central can win if they put forth the type of effort they did against Ohio State and Missouri, but at the very least a game that should be as competitive as this should be decided by ten or less and that is what we will back to happen in Baton Rouge tonight.  

NC CENTRAL +10.5

@marakeli and everyone getting the itch for the thread to come back I figured I would share one that I really like tonight.  Thought it was a good night to do so since it's a light board tonight too. 

Shoot me a PM if interested in day to day.  Once the thread starts back up will try to stop by and contribute a couple times a week -topflightsportsinfo

Prospect
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Additional Notes - In addition to all the reasons mentioned above I have had the advantage of watching four or five NC Central games this season and much of this goes back to that "eye test" we talked about  Patrick Cole "looks" like a guy that should be playing in the SEC not the MEAC, and NC Central executes on both sides of the ball far better than most teams from a small major one bid league.  If LSU comes out flat they could lose outright, regardless we expect NC Central to keep it close.

Good luck if you see this and decide to roll with this one tonight!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Let's do this guys ! Already got this play from TFS a while ago. He knows what he's doing, believe me. Love this thread. My favorite. Made good money last season here. Let's get it !!

All-Star
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Trojans lookin solid so far...BOL amigo

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Thank you TF!

Banned
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

great write up on nc central. I had them as well but damn the detail you put into is amazing. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Welcome back man. Good to see you ....
First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View