Russia total medals

Views: 1420
Posts: 10
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 14108
#1 Report User
Posted:

i have a local bookie that offers me 42.5 +100


i think this is a great bet....opinions?


also, they have Russia over 12.5 gold medals @-140

thanks
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2015
Posts: 9790
#2 Report User
Posted:

Not sure but under 40 Russia has medaling events not a doubt but without its track and field team 43 be a hard number to achieve for Moscow.
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 14108
#3 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

Not sure but under 40 Russia has medaling events not a doubt but without its track and field team 43 be a hard number to achieve for Moscow.


even with the banned athletes, all of the predictions go that Russia will have between 50 and 60 medals in total.
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2005
Posts: 99811
#4 Report User
Posted:

Don't even know which athletes are even going to be allowed to compete.

Their swimmers are not even going to know until the day before the opening ceremony
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 14108
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by rod_steel:

Don't even know which athletes are even going to be allowed to compete.

Their swimmers are not even going to know until the day before the opening ceremony


Rod, they will all compete. Russia is expected to win between 60 and 70 medals, and this 41.5 offered is a joke. I bet on it LARGE.

we'll see
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2016
Posts: 33
#6 Report User
Posted:

Russia is showing good results, don\t you think?
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 14108
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Peter2016:

Russia is showing good results, don\t you think?


expect this bet to go $$$ for sure
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2015
Posts: 9790
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Skillz123:

Quote Originally Posted by Peter2016:

Russia is showing good results, don\t you think?
expect this bet to go $$$ for sure

You have it congadulations:)
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 14108
#9 Report User
Posted:

thanks!

as i said, it was a gift line 

i got both the total medals AND the gold medals over
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2016
Posts: 33
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Skillz123:

thanks!

as i said, it was a gift line 

i got both the total medals AND the gold medals over

Good for you. But I still think that all this mess is a witch hunt...
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View