View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

**Black Star Fade** Strategy you all might enjoy!

Participants:
Views: 1963

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I started this on May 5 and am up to net +$3,502.

I found 7 Covers Survivor contestants who have 5 RSI black stars.

Fade each contestant on a progressive scale until you win your set $ goal. My goal is $50 then I start over.

Problem with this is some pick daily and some do not. Some pick late and I miss it.

2 contestants got to 4 in a row and lost. 

It took some heavy meatballs for me to fade progressively up to 4. I won but I did not like it so I am going to do either an "adjusted labby" or I might do a 50-100-200 then just start over at 50-100-200. As the bankroll builds maybe I will not be uncomfortable and go back to the straight progressive fade.

If you decide to do this fade please share and post so everyone can participate. 1 major rule to follow....please do not post the contestants' names. Just post the fade. No need to call out someone with 5 black stars and be disrespectful.
Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Today I played on the Black Star Fade:

$105 Mets (W)
-$116 SF Over (L)
$50 Cavs Under (going to lose)
$50 Phoenix WNBA (too early to know)

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Since May 5th, I have had 3 losing days only with this strategy. 

If 2 contestants are on opposite sides then it's a "no play."

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

brilliant! That is a great win %....up $3500 betting to win $50....that is very good. thanks for posting this.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

I'm finding it difficult to find survivor players with 5 black RSI stars...any advice? I found a couple with 4 but not 5. Also, good idea going with different money mgmt. strategy....I could see martingale working for a while but only takes one or two 4 gm chase losses to kill profits. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Seafood if you have any tips on finding 5* RSI players please she'd some light as I'd like to play this. I've spent a lot of time looking and only able to find a few 4*...Friend me if you can thanks

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

nevermind I found a bunch of players with 5 black star RSI ratings. Several of them had streaks of at least 4 wins just in the last 20 plays. Not sure if this system will work

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Is there some way to sort the Survivor Contest players by star rating? 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Here's another thought...

I know someone has done this before so I will not take the credit, but it works.

The concept was to find streak survivors that have 10+ streaks and start to fade them in a chase.

You can implement the star rating by fading those with low RSI star ratings (not sure what parameters you would want to set, or just play them all).  Plus, its VERY rare to see someone get a long streak (I think 14 is the highest??) which would mean you would have only seen Game 4 in the chase ONE time

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

I meant 14 was the highest LATELY.  I know there's been streaks longer than that, but my thought is that it doesn't happen often

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

I can't find the black stars! Do I have to enter each contestants?

Thanks

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Yo seafood you still doing this strategy?
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View