Blackhawks @ Blues game 7 LARGE

Views: 2696

Captain
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

its been a high scoring series for the most part with the last 3 games easily going over the total but this is game 7 an elimination game for BOTH teams .. i expect both teams to come out tight and scoring to be at a premium for this one .. defense is the name of this game  .. Blackhawks/Blues under 5 880/800 .. BOL

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Not a fan when only 1/6 games went under. Which was the first game when they were feeling each other.... That being said if i'm so sure why don't I just go over 4.5.. If the game is tied 2-2 I already have won.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Under

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Why in St Louis even slightly favored here?? Even if they are at home... 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Only chance blues have is putting Jake Allen in net. Blackhawks have Elliot figured out and it's worked in the playoffs for other teams.

MVP
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

I agree
Really like OT in this too
GL

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Trevi3610:

Why in St Louis even slightly favored here?? Even if they are at home... 

They are not anymore, PK or Hawks favoured in most books now, lot of action on Hawks as expected. 

Banned
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin66:

Only chance blues have is putting Jake Allen in net. Blackhawks have Elliot figured out and it's worked in the playoffs for other teams.

If that is true, then why is Elliot expected to play?

Blues ML

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

The moment of TRUTH has arrived, Blues played solidly all season,... Blackhawks have been erratic during the season. Stanley Cup veterans would seem to have the edge now as Chi is playing well and has the momentum. This game is HUGE, could be your Stanley Cup winner determined tonight. It would seem under is the pick,, but I don't see it. These heavyweights are gonna open up, go all out, I pity both goalies tonight. If the Blues lose tonight, it will haunt them eternally, but when you say Kane, Toews, Keith, Hossa and the others, you wonder how these guys ever lose a game.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bhawksfan:

They are not anymore, PK or Hawks favoured in most books now, lot of action on Hawks as expected. 

87% on Blues' puckline.  64% of Vegas money on St. Louis.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOverHeart:

Please elaborate where you got these numbers......

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by thehuntman:

Please elaborate where you got these numbers......

Vegas Insider

Veteran
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

[/Quote]If that is true, then why is Elliot expected to play?Blues ML

I'm saying my opinion is to start Jake Allen but I figured they would go with Elliot again which is why my money is on the Hawks.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin66:

well you obviouslyarent watching the Blues / Blackhawks series with a comment like that.
Hawks dont have Elliot figured out , the Blues swiss cheese "D" has reared it's ugly head the last 2 games , which has been showing up from time to time this year.
And tonight is their bounce back game (  )
or else Hitch will mosey off into forced retirement

Veteran
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Vegas Insider

If that was the real action, Blues would be at -125 at the least right now, but we have the opposite happening. That site is full of ****, always has been...public doesnt have confidence in a team that blows a 3-1 series lead and a 3-1 lead last game. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bhawksfan:

If that was the real action, Blues would be at -125 at the least right now, but we have the opposite happening. That site is full of ****, always has been...public doesnt have confidence in a team that blows a 3-1 series lead and a 3-1 lead last game. 

This guy never, ever, stops trash talking.  Never, ever gives credit to his team's opponents.  It's always "luck"or "the refs" when his team loses. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by coinflipper16:

This guy never, ever, stops trash talking.  Never, ever gives credit to his team's opponents.  It's always "luck"or "the refs" when his team loses. 

Talking about action...what does that have to do with your team? Another classless Blues fan. 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View