L@$T BUT NOT L€@$T ...( 01 24 2016)

Participants:
Views: 839
Posts: 15
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #1


Houston Rockets balanced u103 o104
Dallas Mavericks balanced o100 o97
System balanced o101 o100
pts expect balanced 102(or+)105or+
Book /Form 105 102
Season average 102 102
bets

no bet
trends
over team dallas 102
over teamhouston102
over204

Quote Post Report User
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #2

Toronto Raptors balanced o103 o97
Los Angeles Clippers balanced o101 o104
System balanced o102 o100
pts expect 103or+ 105or+
Book /Form 103,75 101,75
Season average 103 102
bets
trends
over team toronto103
over team clippers 102
over205 (over202)

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #3

Philadelphia 76ers balanced u95 u106
Boston Celtics balanced u102 u104
System balanced u99 u105
pts expect 94or- 103or-
Book /Form 99,5 108
Season average 95 110
bets
phila under team99,5 (0.5u)
trends
boston under team110 (0.25u)
under 209,5         (0.25u)

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #4

Brooklyn Nets balanced u94 o101
Oklahoma City Thunder balanced u102 u109
System balanced u98 u105/o104
pts expect 93or- 104,5
Book /Form 96,25 109,75
Season average 94 110
bet
brooklyn under97
trends
under206


Does anyone will bet onWWE  Royal Rumble of this night? it could only have twoo winners to main event of wrestlemania so Roman Reins odds is nice@4.5   because HHH is favorite but he cannot win alone I feel a tie win!
the rules of every year is :" when a wrestler win the royal rumble he has the right on a title match for the belt at WM". On this special case it is not possible if there is only one winner because the winning of the RR will be wwe champions so...
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2010
Posts: 35
Posted: #5

Dallas and over for first game , New England under nfl 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by uspsrunner:

Dallas and over for first game , New England under nfl 

the problem for dallas game is that the project for this game regarding season average is  102 102  and book/form is already 105 102 so there isn t marging for trends to move and back to their average. teams need to do more than their actual form I don t like too much this situation

phila under team99.5 have enough marging to back to their average95 with the under movement I prefer this way


 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #7

put a coin on Overtime(  draw) I don t know why I feel that  dallas is on 105pts now and it was the line for houston pre game...

it is my season average too
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by schmeto:


Houston Rockets balanced u103 o104  
Dallas Mavericks balanced o100 o97
System balanced o101 o100
pts expect balanced 102(or+)105or+
Book /Form 105 102
Season average 102 102
bets

no bet
trends
over team dallas 102
over teamhouston102
over204


115  104     -11    221

pitty for these trends I should had bet 
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2015
Posts: 662
Posted: #9

Sorry, what does the 2nd number after "balanced" refer to?
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by JefCostello:

Sorry, what does the 2nd number after "balanced" refer to?

which one?
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2015
Posts: 662
Posted: #11

In all of them... it's just a question about how to read this correctly.

"Dallas Mavericks balanced o100 o97"

So where does the 100 come from and where does the 97 come from, for example?
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by JefCostello:

In all of them... it's just a question about how to read this correctly.

"Dallas Mavericks balanced o100 o97"

So where does the 100 come from and where does the 97 come from, for example?

Ok in fact  this lines is trends for Dallas away

o100 is for  home team project againts dallas who play away for season

o97 is for dallas away  against  home team for season

so on this case it means I was expected that opponent of Dallas = Houston home  should score more than 100 pts   and I was expect dallas score more than 97pts against houston

After that I consider as well houston trends


and systeme balanced is average of both
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #13

Quote Originally Posted by schmeto:

Toronto Raptors balanced o103 o97
Los Angeles Clippers balanced o101 o104
System balanced o102 o100
pts expect 103or+ 105or+
Book /Form 103,75 101,75
Season average 103 102
bets
trends
over team toronto103
over team clippers 102
over205 (over202)


112  94   - 18   206

what a garbage game of clippers
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by schmeto:

Philadelphia 76ers balanced u95 u106
Boston Celtics balanced u102 u104
System balanced u99 u105
pts expect 94or- 103or-
Book /Form 99,5 108
Season average 95 110
bets
phila under team99,5 (0.5u)
trends
boston under team110 (0.25u)
under 209,5  (0.25u)


92 112  +20  204
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 4495
Posted: #15

Quote Originally Posted by schmeto:

Brooklyn Nets balanced u94 o101
Oklahoma City Thunder balanced u102 u109
System balanced u98 u105/o104
pts expect 93or- 104,5
Book /Form 96,25 109,75
Season average 94 110
bet
brooklyn under97
trends
under206




116  106  -10  222  big surprise!
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View