49ers will show up on Sunday

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 1739

Rookie
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

the players don't like Kaepernick. I expect the offensive players to put in 100% effort on Sunday.

49ers play decent at home. they should have covered against GB too...kept that offense quiet all game.

If the line was +4 with Kap starting, it should be the same with Gabbert starting imo. No, Gabbert is not good. But he's a new guy in there and sometimes that's enough to give the team and players hope.

I'll be on 49ers 1H for sure. Maybe for game as well...depending on the line.

+7 is great value.

GL 

Banned
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

GB has no offense on the road...

Rookie
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

I love it, especially now that Kaep is not playing, for three reasons:
a) he sucks
b) as you mentioned, palyers probably dont like him
c) the spread jumped in favor
And i very much agree with you view on the QB-spread situation.

Btw, Atlanta does not play the 49ers well in the recent years, and Atlanta is playing very sloppy the last weeks. The 49'ers D is very good at home, can get sacks, turnovers easily, especially against this off-sync O. Ryan lost confidence, and Shanahan only makes him throw checkdowns.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ALTABLOCK:

GB has no offense on the road...

Atlanta doesnt even have an offense at home these days... Btw, i think they are a fluke, and better than their tecord suggests. Should have at least two more losses. Also, look at who they played.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Dubfire you may be on to something.

I think Niners could make this close. Falcons can't seem to cover as favorites and they are getting 7 with the way they've been playing the last few weeks. I don't think Kaepernick being benched justifies the 3 pt. swing

Falcons win. Niners cover. May be some value in Niners ML. Don't dome turf teams like Falcons suck on grass?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Tread carefully.   Gabbert is horrible and the 49ers offense has little to help him

Rookie
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

is hyde playing?  Under is probably the best bet here.  Think falcons win but 7 is a lot for a road favorite, but this could be a 20-10 game.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Was he still bailing out of throws in the preseason like he used to in jacksonville? Is boldin playing? Mike davis? Ughh failcons d doesn't scare anyone but you gotta think ryan rights the ship vs that terrible secondary.

Captain
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Niners are a mess. Gabbert is not a Savior.

Captain
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

The 49ers +7  -110 

is an attractive home dog, their offensive game plan, and defensive scheme, will have to out weight Atlanta's offensive matchups, if so, they Win, or cover, if not, look for a blowout, the first have will dictate the 49ers hold.. the value on this handicap is simply the +7pts and a team highly motivated for a home WIN (a new look)

Captain
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by best_bets:

Niners are a mess. Gabbert is not a Savior.
the 49ers have 'holes' to fill on both sides of the ball, that's what a game plan is all about, connecting it to the abilities of the QB, and the offensive performance. No Gabbert is far from a savior, however, he does carry the credentials of a starting NFL QB..."On Any Given Sunday"  dogs bark

Captain
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Did they get blowout by Seahawks?

MVP
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Gabbert is a qb that can't run................replacing a qb that could run.

I know Gabbert had a great preseason, but that Australian Rugby guy was Jim Brown in preseason......

Whoever is at running back is going to suck, and has zero (practically) time to get reps. They are now down Vernon Davis (who got off the milk carton and had 6 catches), and Boldin may not play again.....

You could make a case the Niners don't win a game the rest of the year..........

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

I'm a Niners fan and they are God awful on both sides of the ball. I seriously doubt they win another game this season. I see another blowout coming. Take the Falcons to cover the spread!

Banned
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Dubfire:

the players don't like Kaepernick. I expect the offensive players to put in 100% effort on Sunday.

49ers play decent at home. they should have covered against GB too...kept that offense quiet all game.

If the line was +4 with Kap starting, it should be the same with Gabbert starting imo. No, Gabbert is not good. But he's a new guy in there and sometimes that's enough to give the team and players hope.

I'll be on 49ers 1H for sure. Maybe for game as well...depending on the line.

+7 is great value.

GL 

What is Gabbert's record as a starter in the NFL?

MVP
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Last 10 starts for Gabbert

0-10

52%    6Tds  13 picks

Enjoy!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

A guy who is 5-24 as a starter and has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns is going to lead the worst team in the league to a close game against the Falcons whose only issue was executing in the red zone against better defenses? I am paying to see that!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Relax_Dude:

What is Gabbert's record as a starter in the NFL?

Gabbert is 5-22 as a NFL starter

Veteran
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

For those thinking taking SF, both Atl starting CB didn't finish last game.  GL with that as Atl is maybe due for turnover-free game.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by suuma:

A guy who is 5-24 as a starter and has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns is going to lead the worst team in the league to a close game against the Falcons whose only issue was executing in the red zone against better defenses? I am paying to see that!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Riding ATL to the pay window!!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

SF needs new coach, new organization, new management .

Rookie
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

49ers has been in rebuilding mode when the coach left. Expect things to be bad all year. Get the first draft pick and rebuild this team for next year. The team is now just playing for their money's worth. I'll take visitin team over a bad back up QB and a BAD team.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by gmitran:

GL with that as Atl is maybe due for turnover-free game.

The f have i read? Due for turnover-free game? Dude, this isnt roulette, or poker, being due. Turnover is a result of something, its not really luck.
Let me correct you:Falcons make lots of turnovers becuase they are careless with the football, and not becuase they are unlucky.
Omg.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View