San Francisco at Washington (07/05/2015)

Views: 1396

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Away:  San Francisco [42-40 SU]
Home:  Washington [45-36 SU]

Featured Lines

Game Time: 8:08 PM
Stadium: Nationals Park

Recent Meetings:
07/04/15 - SF 3 vs. WAS 9
07/03/15 - SF 1 vs. WAS 2

Team Leaders:

San Francisco:
Home Runs: N/A
Batting Avg: N/A
Stolen Bases: N/A

Washington:
Home Runs: N/A
Batting Avg: N/A
Stolen Bases: N/A

Captain
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Free Play = Caution

Read on

MLB: San Francisco vs. Washington
Pick:
Washington
Start:
July 5, 2015 - 8:08 PM
Capper:
AAA Sports
Offered at:
betonline @ -152 Washington

1* Free Play Nationals.

The visitors turn to veteran Ryan Vogelsong (6-6, 4.19 ERA) who was shelled for four runs in Tuesday's 5-3 loss to the Fish; Vogelsong is now just 4-4 with a ballooned 5.40 ERA on the road this season (also note that Vogelsong owns a pedestrian 4.29 ERA in all "night" games). The home side counters with Jordan Zimmermann (6-5, 3.16 ERA) who was dominating in Tuesday's 6-1 win over the Braves, not allowing a single run over 7 2/3's innings of work; note that Zimmermann has now given up a total of three runs over his last 22 2/3's innings of work and he has to be feeling pretty confident that he can keep the momentum rolling today as he's posted a highly respectable 2.39 ERA at home so far this season. Recent performance plays a part in my MLB handicapping process, I'm going to give Zimmermann the clear nod in this match-up, if you don't mind laying some juice for a high percentage shot at a winner, then you should definitely take a second look at the NATIONALS in this one.

AAA Sports

Buying low and selling high also plays a part in sports wagering. I'm going to excuse Vogelsongs last outing. He was pitching better than anyone on the Giants staff prior to his last outing. The Giants have not won a game in what seems ages but I feel they represent value in this matchup and am going to make them a play. Good luck AAA but I'm going the other way. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

I agree.  SF Giants +135

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Honestly if they just pitch around Harper vs. this injury depleted line up, Giants should be in good shape.  Bumgarner was stupid,  as well as ineffective.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

SAN FRAN BITES OUT OF THE COLD STREAK

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Will Rogers worst expert ever I paid for a guaranteed pick and it lost TWICE!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Add to the fact major consensus both community + team experts for Nats....means you take the other side actually, oddly enough.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

And Forget it,  Vogelsong is as stupid as Bumgarner was, actually pitching to Harper....complete morons.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Harper has no protection in the line up, lmao......Giants pitchers just stupid idiots.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

So they pitched to harper / challenged him several times...look at the results,  lmao.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

would have come through on SF +1.5,,,,, if they only had a hint of a brain.  Harper double to lead off the 8th...lmfao.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

look at the crazy thing Nat pitcher did in the 9th...walking a dangerous hitter that could hurt them.....hmmm.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Would have been a 2-1 final and a RL WIN... if the Giants weren't the STUPIDEST team alive.  

The Nats shouldn't score on anyone with their injured line up as is.......if opponents would do just do the obvious,