A few MLB Systems

First << 3 of 7 >> Last
Views: 19142

Prospect
Participation Meter
#51 Report User
Posted:

For some reason I can't see any of the plays. Spreadsheets not working for me. Can someone post plays on here? Also was Washington a play today?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#52 Report User
Posted:

Twins are a play in the W5Fade Dog play, fading KC for the second and last time to break their W streak.WASH was not a play within these systems today but a good pick if you took them!.  If SF continues to trend down to plus money by gametime they could be a play in the L4Dog, opened at -161 and down to -109 currently.
Starting my LABBY play on top VRPI on friday.
GL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#53 Report User
Posted:

philly looks to be a 4L play tomorrow I believe

Prospect
Participation Meter
#54 Report User
Posted:

And Hamel pitching could be a good one.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#55 Report User
Posted:

Yes, PHI is a play in the L4Dog system.  First one, hopefully it starts out right 
GL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#56 Report User
Posted:

its a long season even if it doesnt we will make it up! out of curiousity how do you choose between 2 systems that have apposing plays? do you have a specific rule or method or do you use handicapping in those situations

Prospect
Participation Meter
#57 Report User
Posted:

Trader,
More times than not I will take the bet which creates more value for me....usually the Dog. That being said there is times where a system bet has the dog and my intuition tells me no f'n way and i take the Fave........thats usually when the DOG wins 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#58 Report User
Posted:

I agree with that, that's why I didn't bet kc last night and look what happened. Let's go Phillies!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#59 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#60 Report User
Posted:

Milwaukee today.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#61 Report User
Posted:

Jonny. Yes MIL qualifies for L4. COL qualifies for W5, fading LAD for second and last time. In the W5 we already lost twice fading NYM so we stop fading them today. No VRPI today as LAA won first and have stayed the top VRPI all series.
GL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#62 Report User
Posted:

And Philly was a win yesterday? Missed it though :(

Prospect
Participation Meter
#63 Report User
Posted:

Yes Philly was the first winner at +157 in the L4. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#64 Report User
Posted:

Hey Jenjay

When I try to update your files, Here's the errors I have in the standings tab. I have explorer 11. Can someone tell how to make it connect to chrome instead??

''You've reached a degraded version of ESPN.com because you're using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer.

For a complete ESPN.com experience, please upgrade or use a supported browser. ''

Thanks in advance
Gaetan

Prospect
Participation Meter
#65 Report User
Posted:

We're is a good spot for highest vrpi? Anyone have a link?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#66 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by jonny2k4:

We're is a good spot for highest vrpi? Anyone have a link?

the spreadsheet does it automatically, but if you wanted to know who the top 5 teams are right now...

ChC, LAD, Det, Stl, KC

Prospect
Participation Meter
#67 Report User
Posted:

Jonny,
the sheet uploads the info from:
http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/rpi
you can get all the RPI info for each team there

Prospect
Participation Meter
#68 Report User
Posted:

grecycle,
by making Chrome your default browser it should use chrome.  Make sure you have macros enabled within excel.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#69 Report User
Posted:

grecycle,
also make sure you click "enable content" when you open the excel file.....that to may be a reason it is not downloading the info from the website.  I tried to re-create your error using explorer to no avail, seems to work on my side no matter what browser i use.  If you want to see records so far from the links I posted, I update the links with current tracked records 2-3 times a week as I find it useful for me when i travel to be able to have the up to date sheet where ever I am at that given day. Any time you want to see the current records of how i play them anyways (Icy's and RPI/MC1 &2) you can re-download the sheets.
GL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#70 Report User
Posted:

didnt we already face LAD and NYM for 2 games?? why is it a play tonight?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#71 Report User
Posted:

Yes Trader, those 2 games (fade NYM & fade LAD) are not a play although they show in the sheet for W5.  I cant figure out a "formula" solution within excel without updating the game results.  I can do this from covers but the daily update takes a good half hour so I manually keep it in mind that once fading a team 2 consecutive games it is not a play.  I keep trying different solutions and if i come up with one I will update the link.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#72 Report User
Posted:

and shouldnt the cubbies be The RPI play

Rookie
Participation Meter
#73 Report User
Posted:

gotcha i was just making sure i wasnt losing my mind thank you for clarifying

Prospect
Participation Meter
#74 Report User
Posted:

Cubs have a RPI diff of 156, while Cincy has a RPI diff of 186.  Since Cincy was the top Visitor RPI yesterday and was a play and won, and continue to be the top VRPI today, there is no play. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#75 Report User
Posted:

ur right im sorry i must have enhaled too many fumes from lacquering my table earlier  
First << 3 of 7 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View