suuma's NFL conference championship - does the truth lie in the numbers ? Another try.

First << 2 of 3 >> Last
Views: 5893

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#26 Report User
Posted:

Feel confident in the GB ML suuma?

was going to come back a couple hours later and put some down on the ML +270 then it dropped to +260 when I came back.. so I might as well get it before it dropped some more.

thanks for the info. Agree with your analysis. I believe Green Bay's offensive line is getting overlooked by almost everyone when in fact this has been the reason for the Packer's success this season. The Bills only got 1 sack on aaron Rodgers and that defense led the league in sacks!! I'm sure limpy Rodgers can adjust to the pressure if it gets to him. If the play is not there, Rodgers will be throwing it out of bounds.. not heave it up in the air like Cam did and have Seattle run it in for a pick six.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#27 Report User
Posted:

Hope you're right! A couple of things overlooked from the week one meeting were Packers RT Bulaga was replaced early 2nd Quarter because of injury and didn't return. Their offense was never the same, Sherrod the backup who was cut 2-3 months ago gave up 2 quick sacks one resulting in a safety. GB was moving the ball decently until Bulaga went down. Also, GB debuted a new hybrid defensive scheme week one that was a disaster, they junked it after like 4 games; they're much better now with Clay in the middle at times.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#28 Report User
Posted:

I saw somebody say that Rodgers played well against New Orleans "with a hammy." But unless my memory fails me, he didn't hurt it until the 4th quarter of that game. So that statement is misleading.

Having said that, I do like your read on this game. You make some solid points.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

Get that $$& summa. Cheers on GB!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

Thanks for all the comments and the great football talk!

Legend
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

Love the play buddy. My biggest wager in awhile.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

Pack attack  

GL suuma  

All-Star
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

BOL SUUMA BUDDY

All-Star
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

BOL this weekend suuma, less go packers. should be interesting to see who the packers put up on Sherman's side. I know they put Boykin there in week 1 which freed up the other guys a bit more. Hopefully the packers don't abandon the run as well

Veteran
Participation Meter
#35 Report User
Posted:

Suuma......just wanted to say you had a great year.....still leaning Packers though will wait till kickoff......but it will hedge my Seahawks NFC bet........congrats on an awesome year....looking forward to Super Bowl plays too........

Veteran
Participation Meter
#36 Report User
Posted:

Buddies

Let's go for the Brady vs. Rodgers Bowl at Glendale

Prospect
Participation Meter
#37 Report User
Posted:

I agree Suuma ..  PATS and GB in Glendale 

I see Line moving up to -7 now on NE and 8-8.5 on Sea

Prospect
Participation Meter
#38 Report User
Posted:

Suuma

Prospect
Participation Meter
#39 Report User
Posted:

Impressive season ! Goals are a must have but cold hard reality is the fact that if you have more money at the end of the season than when it started you had fun and are a WINNER ! 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#40 Report User
Posted:

Veteran
Participation Meter
#41 Report User
Posted:

colts over 10- 1st half,,,,,,,,,,

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#42 Report User
Posted:

Suuma

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#43 Report User
Posted:

suuma

Legend
Participation Meter
#44 Report User
Posted:

BOL Today suuma

Veteran
Participation Meter
#45 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by suuma:

And how about the matchup of the Seahawks offense against the GB defense ? Well, there is another interesting stat. Did you know that just four of Seattle's opponents this season rank above GB in total defense (yards per play) ? SF (2x), Denver & KC. Seahawks average ppg in those games ? 19 in regulation. GB ranks #10 in total defense with 5.3 yards per play allowed. On the road ? #10 in total defense with 5.4 yards per play allowed. Keep in mind that GB gave up a ton of yards per play in the second half when they were up by a huge amount of points. They allow the 6th fewest first half points, just 0.3 points more than Seattle. In many games they didn't need to fight until the end.

Seattle will be missing Paul Richardson. That steals depth at the WR position. #11 passing defense, #9 road passing defense against Doug Baldwin, Jermain Kearse & Luke Willson - I am not really afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by suuma:

Seahawks d-line vs. Packers o-line will be the key matchup IMO and give the visiting team the big edge here.

Rodgers could eat a sandwich in the pocket before making a throw.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#46 Report User
Posted:

good day bud. 

I went pretty big on a NE/GB tease/ and a 3U play on NE and NE/ov tease. 

HAPPY!!! 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#47 Report User
Posted:

summa my dude we cashed those tickets heavy today! love the doug IPS logo too. be EZ kid more money to be made next wk

Captain
Participation Meter
#48 Report User
Posted:

Good calls, too bad I switched to IND last min. Lets get them in the SB now.

Captain
Participation Meter
#49 Report User
Posted:

btw, you going to jump over to the NBA this year?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#50 Report User
Posted:

Thanks gentlemen 2-0

Krazz: Don't really know. I've been following the NBA a little bit, but maybe not enough to start betting it. Maybe taking a break until Football kickoff in September
First << 2 of 3 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View