View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

Participants:
<< < Page of 568 >
Views: 961828
<< < Page of 568 >

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14176

Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

He's still in Vegas.  Grinding away. Actally having a decent season in College Football 

How do you know? Doesn't look like he's gambling much if at all. His social media is all about his promoting and he looks a lot healthier so figured he kicked the gambling.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #14177

he just lost 1100 on cinci lol said it was his bet from retirement so not sure how much gambling he has done 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #14178

Hollywoooooooood.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #14179

I had forgotten all about this until I saw CG today inside the front doors of the MGM.  He was pushing entertainment promo cards dressed up sharp and looking just like he did in his videos...  I was with my brother and his family, or I would have talked to him, but I didn't want to explain it to them.      I regret I didn't now...  that  was weak of me,,  hell the guy gave us all some entertainment and had balls enough to show his face, and I can personally vouch that he's out there right now working the strip, doing entry level promoting...    GL to you Nick if you still touch base back here ever

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #14180

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14181

Just got back from LV. Ran into CG outside the Linq. Could not believe it.  The man is looking good.  He was calm, cool and collected.  We spoke for a while and Gentlemen, the man is back.
in my humble opinion that he has matured, he has reflected upon the mistakes that he made and he is gradually getting himself positioned for another epic run.
This Guy has skills that if tempered with some maturity, he will no doubt make something special for himself in the greatest City in the world.
We all know that there are too many temptations for most humans to resist in that town.  The learning curve is steep and the lows are low.
But as long as you don't kill yourself during your apprenticeship, there is a great way to make a living waiting for you.
Personally, I am 15 years into my education and it is just starting to pay off.
Merry Christmas Everyone.

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #14182

I am sure a number of us are heading to Las Vegas for March Madness. If any of us see CG working on the Strip promoting give a shout out here on the forum. Just a year ago at this time he was in the mist of his downfall. 

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #14183

I am heading out on my own journey from New York To Las Vegas and documenting on YouTube. Got 5 days guaranteed of caddying which is $200/day + tips. My rent is only $450 a month splitting a 2 bedroom with my best friend who is moving out there with me. 

My first week of every month will be dedicated to just bills and then week 2-3-4, I can bank some good amount of cash. If I have a good baseball season again it will just be that much better! I cannot wait. Sad to see this didn't turn out the way CG wanted.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #14184

Bol wst 

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #14185

BUMP...BECAUSE MARCH MADNESS.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #14186

Not sure if CG's youtube videos are still up...If you need a good laugh go re-watch them. The high's & low's of gambling.  The bi-polar disease at it's fullest

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #14187

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #14188

Taters gonna Tate Hoss!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14189

The only way to win long term is money patience, discipline and good capping skills. Read this article, http://bettingresource.com/patience-and-discipline.html  thank me later.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #14190

I MISS HCG sad

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #14191

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14192

I miss Hollywood CG.

Did anyone ever download any of his videos? Would be great to see them again lol

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14193

No clue on if he is gambling or not, but he seems to be doing good for himself. Still promoting for clubs

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1amcQFCEC/

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #14194

Ah...good times...Nick, my brutha...hope all is well with you...

<< < Page of 568 >
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View