Always hated Lebron, but hated today more than ever

Views: 681

Captain
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

He is a disgrace to the sport of basketball, with all these talent, all the attention he asks for, i am not telling he gets, he asks for, with the decision and everything else, saying he is the king, and he doesn't give a f.ck about a regular season game, even on xmas day? just wow, noone starting from today should compare him with the great MJ

PS: I had single bet under 98 2nd half, knew they will go cold, but Lebron's reactions at the end of the game

before cleveland, he was very passionate, trying to put his best every night, but for some reason, in cleveland, doesn't give a f.ck until playoffs, i hope he gets what he deserves in playoffs, and says bye in first round, very low probably but i hope it happens

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

butthurt?? Its Christmas day and hes goin back to Miami for the first time since he returned to Cleveland. Titles aren't won in December. He shouldn't be compared to Jordan because his career isn't over. Come 7-8 years from now we can debate it but until then try to enjoy one of the best to ever play rather than hating on him. Don't get why all Jordan fans hate Lebron or Kobe just enjoy all of them.

Captain
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Stan, in all your threads, you favor him, really dont know why, ok i may hate more than i should, but cant you see he doesnt give any crap? on another note, i dont understand why lebron never goes to west coast, is he afraid of the competition? with this performance in west coast, most probably he cant make playoffs

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

season is a marathon....only a moron would try and go flat out every single game of an entire season...not physically possible for a human being to endure that and be peaking to deliver his best in the closing moments of may/june playoff series.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

vegas was built on fools like this

Banned
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

So much hate for Lebron.  Why do the haters hate so much? Makes no sense.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by guyhopestowin:

Stan, in all your threads, you favor him, really dont know why, ok i may hate more than i should, but cant you see he doesnt give any crap? on another note, i dont understand why lebron never goes to west coast, is he afraid of the competition? with this performance in west coast, most probably he cant make playoffs

I know I favor him he's one of my favorite athletes but I'm speaking from an unbiased point of view. Yes he's got a huge ego who wouldn't if your the best at what you do however look at other players. Kobe has the biggest ego and tries to make you think he cares about winning but I personally think he only cares about his stats. Although he is one of the best players of all time he's nevr made players around him better and only wants his share regardless of their record. Also look at melo. Dude took a ton of money rather than being on a team that can compete. Heck a team with a so called "superstar" in his prime has the second worse record in the league. Even a 33 year old wade or 36 year old Kobe could have that Knicks team competing for the 8th seed. I just think you could make hateful cases like this for several players but people wna do this to LeBron only because he's the best and espn basically only reports his every move.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

I'm a huge fan of Lebron but from opening night, it just seems like the intensity isn't there. No way this team should be in the 5 th spot in the garbage a$$ eastern conference
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View