CLEANING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!!!!

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 10290
Posts: 47
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 3142
#1 Report User
Posted:

We had a GREAT opening day and wanna say thank you for all who went to my new site and bought picks and CASHED IN, Especially those who had the VIP plays also but I want to thank everyone, We cashed in on The Saints +5, The Chargers
+6.5, The Jags +3.5, Over 45 on Atlanta and Green Bay -3 The VIP got the Green Bay and San Diego plays, and We All have tonights play Guys, VIPs also got Monday nights, and not only did the dogs COVER, they WON OUTRIGHT, my site is icover4u.wix.com/icover4u thanks everyone and I'm glad I made you some dough, Congrats and Celebrate and RELAX
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2014
Posts: 85
#2 Report User
Posted:

get out tout
 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2008
Posts: 16606
#3 Report User
Posted:

Get eaten by a great white shark.  
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2002
Posts: 532
#4 Report User
Posted:

didn't you gave out Panthers+2.5 also?

only counts your winnings eh

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2013
Posts: 629
#5 Report User
Posted:

were these posted here before the games started??? if not, then you didnt have them  TOUT
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 3142
#6 Report User
Posted:

The guys that bought them know they got them, TRUST ME THEY CASHED in, if anyone got my picks please chime in if you want to prove I wasn't lying, 5-0 for the VIPs, 3-0 for the regular plays with a free saints play, We have a play tonight also, and the Carolina was NOT a paid play and anyone who bought can Vouge for that, that was just a fast no brain pick with no hard work put in, The paid picks are worked on HEAVILY, Thanks too all you that stood by me
 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2008
Posts: 16606
#7 Report User
Posted:

Fall off a jagged cliff. 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2014
Posts: 450
#8 Report User
Posted:

WooHoo!! OVER for ATL/AZ GAME! GG

I was one of the few who bought the picks and all of them have hit so far. Waiting on last game.
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2007
Posts: 6443
#9 Report User
Posted:

GTFO troll
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2007
Posts: 14838
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by icover4u:

The guys that bought them know they got them, TRUST ME THEY CASHED in, if anyone got my picks please chime in if you want to prove I wasn't lying, 5-0 for the VIPs, 3-0 for the regular plays with a free saints play, We have a play tonight also, and the Carolina was NOT a paid play and anyone who bought can Vouge for that, that was just a fast no brain pick with no hard work put in, The paid picks are worked on HEAVILY, Thanks too all you that stood by me

I don't think anyone of your minions wants to come in and admit they PAY FOR PLAY...
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2002
Posts: 532
#11 Report User
Posted:

Yes I believe you,,,,, but why would anyone pay for picks??

its like paying for sex when you have a hot wife at home

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2013
Posts: 517
#12 Report User
Posted:

#getoutTouT #GeTouToUt #GTFOHTouT #TouT #ToUt #tOuT #GeToUtoUT
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2004
Posts: 114271
#13 Report User
Posted:

iCover4U you're pushing your Luck with your Toutish threads and have been getting away with it for the past couple of days here mah man not hating just saying

CT will catch on & you will be banned sooner rather then later mah man

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2014
Posts: 22
#14 Report User
Posted:

So what your pick tonight? Thanks hot hot!
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 3142
#15 Report User
Posted:

Thanks Last Drift I know man I sweat that out but we put in the work knew it would happen, congrats brother, all the mad people coming in now, thanks for vouging 
 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2008
Posts: 16606
#16 Report User
Posted:

Catch fire via gasoline and burn alive.  Slowly.  
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 3142
#17 Report User
Posted:

I'm not advertising no more, I didn't know if you were allowed or not I'm sorry, thanks Mac for letting me know
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2010
Posts: 1487
#18 Report User
Posted:

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2007
Posts: 1966
#19 Report User
Posted:

I played Gb, Saints, jax, sd for a perfect 4-0 on my own.. Should i be charging? Doubt it!

Get Out!
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 3142
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by FadeOnly:

Catch fire via gasoline and burn alive.  Slowly.  
Thanks snoop dog you must have lost today, glad my people won
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 265
#21 Report User
Posted:

Mac cleaned house today too. HE WAS FREE! 
 
Covers Linesmen
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2004
Posts: 22490
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by icover4u:

Thanks snoop dog you must have lost today, glad my people won

Sent you a friend request

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2006
Posts: 1088
#23 Report User
Posted:

I went 9-2 last week and 8-0 today all by myself. Why pay for picks when you can do a little research here and there and do it free?
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2008
Posts: 814
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by icover4u:

We had a GREAT opening day and wanna say thank you for all who went to my new site and bought picks and CASHED IN, Especially those who had the VIP plays also but I want to thank everyone, We cashed in on The Saints +5, The Chargers
+6.5, The Jags +3.5, Over 45 on Atlanta and Green Bay -3 The VIP got the Green Bay and San Diego plays, and We All have tonights play Guys, VIPs also got Monday nights, and not only did the dogs COVER, they WON OUTRIGHT, my site is icover4u.wix.com/icover4u thanks everyone and I'm glad I made you some dough, Congrats and Celebrate and RELAX

decided to buy your 3 pack nfl this norning still never recived a email with the picks whats going on very un happy
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2012
Posts: 733
#25 Report User
Posted:

Ok bro, post pik at kickoff.
Let's see what u got 
It's a fitty fitty bet.
A broken clock is right twice a day


First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View