First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 3778

Legend
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

GOD BLESS THE NBA

I had one play already locked in:

1. Oklahoma City Thunder Season Win Total UNDER 57.5 (+105), 10.5 to win 10 -- locked in right as the KD injury news broke a few weeks ago

Here's what I am adding now:

2. Toronto Raptors to win Atlantic Division (-115), 2.3 to win 2
3. Chicago Bulls to win Central Division (+175), 2 to win 3.5
4. Atlanta Hawks to win Southeast Division (+480), 1 to win 4.8
5. San Antonio Spurs to win Southwest Division (-135), 2.7 to win 2
6. Dallas Mavericks to win Southwest Division (+650), 1 to win 6.5

7. MVP: Derrick Rose (+1800), 0.5 to win 9
8. MVP: Stephen Curry (+3000), 0.5 to win 15
9. MVP: Anthony Davis (+3500), 0.5 to win 17.5

10. Defensive POY: Anthony Davis (+750), 0.5 to win 3.75
11. Defensive POY: Dwight Howard (+900), 0.5 to win 4.5

12. PPG Leader: James Harden (+1100), 0.5 to win 5.5
13. PPG Leader: Stephen Curry (+2000), 0.5 to win 10
14. PPG Leader: Russell Westbrook (+2600), 0.5 to win 13

15. Boards per game Leader: Kevin Love (+1100), 0.5 to win 5.5
16. Boards per game Leader: Nikola Vucevic (+1600), 0.5 to win 8

17. Assists per game Leader: Ricky Rubio (+1600), 0.5 to win 8

18. Coach of the Year: Jeff Hornacek (+1000), 0.5 to win 5
19. Coach of the Year: Steve Clifford (+1800), 0.5 to win 9
20. Coach of the Year: Stan Van Gundy (+3500), 0.5 to win 17.5
21. Coach of the Year: Mike Budenholzer (+4000), 0.5 to win 20

Big card but I love me some NBA so this shouldn't be a surprise for anyone. Always curious for feedback, tell me what you like and don't like. I think I got pretty good prices for all my plays.

Legend
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Lemme pour one out for my long lost NBA homies, the three M's:

Makaveli23
Mikado
MrBator

Would love to see you guys come around again

All-Star
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

this M is here

Legend
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Mad_Skills -- good to see you again man, how is eastern Europe treating you? If I remember right, you are from that part of the world, no?

All-Star
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

Mad_Skills -- good to see you again man, how is eastern Europe treating you? If I remember right, you are from that part of the world, no?

its great man...i make money from betting and the cost of living here is very low, so i like it :)

gl for the season

Rookie
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Mr. Bator- a name from the past. He knew his Bball.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Legend
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BreakMYbookie:

Tell me about it. I would kill to be able to pick his brain for a few hours in person.

Legend
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BreakMYbookie:

Tell me about it. I would kill to be able to pick his brain for a few hours in person.

Legend
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

God Bless the NBA is right Kap!!  Welcome back...let's kill it this year

Legend
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Lets make it a Great season kap....

Banned
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

good luck this season to an old and fierce foe. consistency of your showing is admirable

Veteran
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

Lemme pour one out for my long lost NBA homies, the three M's:

Makaveli23
Mikado
MrBator

Would love to see you guys come around again

Lost homies why are they dead

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Kick azz this year, kap

Veteran
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Good luck this season kap!  
I really like most of those plays. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Good to see you still have the enthusiasm and passion for the NBA. It seems like the first day of school around bedsheets with all the kids forming their cliques and inner circles. Unfortunately I do not feel like this is a resource that can beneficially help my handicapping and knowledge in basketball (otherwise you would see me post more often). I understand why you hang around here and it is admirable you take the time to rationalize the decisions you make and respond to others. I just cannot do it on a regular basis or I become absorbed with stupidity and misinformation which clouds my way of thinking.

If you would like to reach out and talk sometime feel free to PM me or e-mail me. Also if you are interested I can send you a spreadsheet of plays I have circled for the next few weeks of the season.

Take care my friend, and remember your own words that the NBA season is a "marathon and not a sprint."

Captain
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

CM, thanks again for the great shoutout, so funny that I came back this year a day after this shout out, it was kismet my good friend.

K, as I said man I fuckin love love love your futures.  I was too late and cannot get any of the player futures that I love so much.  Here is what I think man.

Your division plays are all very solid, a nice mix of risk and some easy ones.  The Raps are a lock, BKN will not win the division, depending on how Bargnani and Jose play, Knicks will have a decent year but Raps are better overall 12 deep, and last year had a winning record against the West which BKN and NYK will not do.  Love the Hawks play and a nice risk play with Dallas but Parsons and his ridiculous salary will have to step it up.

Your MVP plays are sick, I fuckin love the Anthony Davis one, that is one I would have joined you on if I was not late.

Defensive POY, honestly it sounds so friggin strange to call a +750 play a lock, but mark my words, you win that bet.  The Brow will win the defensive player of the year award this year.

Love the PPG futures as well, Russ without Kevin will score buckets, Steph and Harden are as good as it gets at those odds, I do not think Kobe will get it done even though he really wants to beat MJ, but he and James will be the only way you lose money on PPG futures.

By far my favorite bet of all your futures is the rebounding.  You win one of those guaranteed, my pick is Nikola, I like Kyle O'Quinn, but the Magic will rely on Nikola to board up everything and he rarely gets in foul trouble.  Great wingspan, good hops, you win one of those, Love or him get it done this year.  I would have been quite large on those two rebounding props with you.

I just don't think Rubio gets it done this year man, the odds are excellent and worth the risk, but that rookie Lavine is a baller, they may play him at the two, but they are going to soon realize that his court vision is excellent, he will have the ball in his hands, but maybe not as a rook, Rubio is their point this year without a doubt so you have a chance and at those odds it was def worth the risk.

Coach of the year is a tough one, I'll tell you right now as much as I love the guy more than many coaches in the NBA, SVG won't win.  They have a great front-court that will do danmage in a small Eastern Conference, but they spent their 14 million cap space on garbage this off season, they could have really been good but they spent unwisely trying to get outside shooting, Stan needs to realize that this team is not Orlando and he will quickly realize the 3pt shot will not be a weapon for them, I suspect his stubbornness will cost the Pistons early in the season.  Horny at +1000 is solid Kap.

As I said before, your bankroll is going to be stacked come playoff time.  You can afford to be down at the end of the season (but you wont be) because your futures will stack you right up.

Looking forward to a full season of sharing insight and analysis with you bro.  GL.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

It's great to see you all you guys here for the season!! looking forward to a long and prosperous season! , CM, Kapono, Mak, Phat, Mad, Papa you guys have been great over the years and hopefully more to come! 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado:

Good to see you still have the enthusiasm and passion for the NBA. It seems like the first day of school around bedsheets with all the kids forming their cliques and inner circles. Unfortunately I do not feel like this is a resource that can beneficially help my handicapping and knowledge in basketball (otherwise you would see me post more often). I understand why you hang around here and it is admirable you take the time to rationalize the decisions you make and respond to others. I just cannot do it on a regular basis or I become absorbed with stupidity and misinformation which clouds my way of thinking.

If you would like to reach out and talk sometime feel free to PM me or e-mail me. Also if you are interested I can send you a spreadsheet of plays I have circled for the next few weeks of the season.

Take care my friend, and remember your own words that the NBA season is a "marathon and not a sprint."

i feel the same way being here wich is why i only really look @ posts by the respected vets in here and don't mess around w/ anybody elses. Makes life a whole lot easier and don't have to deal w/ the daily BS.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Love prop bets! I got some great ones for the NFL season

Veteran
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

I like you a lot 

Captain
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

MrBator-  Surprise us!!??!!!

Come on back man.  

Legend
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Brief update on my NBA season long plays:

OKC Season win total cashed early, that's +10 units

Already cashed the Hawks to win the southeast division, that's +4.8 units

Toronto is 10.5 games up on their division, that one should cash.

Bulls looked great early but the late Cavs surge means I'll probably lose that one.

Spurs and Mavs are both going to be losses barring a huge collapse by MEM/HOU and a massive SAS finish.

Still have a great shot at hitting Curry for MVP, could be +15 units.

Gonna lose both defensive player of the year most likely

Looking REALLY good that I will cash one of my PPG ones -- Harden and Westbrook 1-2 right now

Boards per game/assists per game are both losers

REALLY hope that Budz beats out Kerr for coach of the year, a +20 unit win would be great

Veteran
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

That Curry MVP +15 units looking really sexy. Are you from Atl? Looks like you had a lot of faith in Hawks this year.

Legend
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Cash this bad boy:

14. PPG Leader: Russell Westbrook (+2600), 0.5 to win 13

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View