Hozier

Views: 1061

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Dude sings about some serious issues, but his sound is awesome.   Heard "Take me to church" last night..... video was nowhere near what I envisioned.    Has a couple other good ones too

Banned
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

I agree didn't want to like him but I do

Banned
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Banned
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Greaseball:

You know, my father in law still just listens to big band music from the 40's, and Sinatra, has only drank MGD as long as I've known him, laughs at us mockingly if we ever suggest going out for sushi or Thai or Indian or even like one of those all you can eat Brazilian BBQ places that are always awesome.

So, I asked him one day, "Don't you ever crave trying anything new?"

His response was something like, "Son, I'm a simple man with simple tastes. I like what I like, and that's good enough for me"

So, for all you "Simpletons" out there who don't want to expand your mind a little because you're afraid you might actually like something new or something your kid's like, go ahead and crank "Stairway To Heaven" for the Billion-Zillionth time as you pop the top on your can of generic lager beer and sit down to your bland meat and potatoes meal. The rest of us will be out living life. Thank you.

Legend
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyOhhh:

You know, my father in law still just listens to big band music from the 40's, and Sinatra, has only drank MGD as long as I've known him, laughs at us mockingly if we ever suggest going out for sushi or Thai or Indian or even like one of those all you can eat Brazilian BBQ places that are always awesome.

So, I asked him one day, "Don't you ever crave trying anything new?"

His response was something like, "Son, I'm a simple man with simple tastes. I like what I like, and that's good enough for me"

So, for all you "Simpletons" out there who don't want to expand your mind a little because you're afraid you might actually like something new or something your kid's like, go ahead and crank "Stairway To Heaven" for the Billion-Zillionth time as you pop the top on your can of generic lager beer and sit down to your bland meat and potatoes meal. The rest of us will be out living life. Thank you.

Nice dissertation.............but just because someone doesn't like what you like doesn't mean they're stuck in the past, or is a Simpleton. I listened to a couple of tunes by Hozier & I didn't care for it either. If you like it, fine......knock yourself out. But don't act like you are a man of the world & everyone else is shiit because you eat Thai food & listen to some obscure musician.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Metallica is still

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

my favorite

Banned
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

big smile

Rookie
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

So good.

Captain
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Hozier blowz. Probably likes dudes. I like real man music like Judas Priest. You just know that Rob Halford gets all the skirts.

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View