Seattle at Washington (10/06/2014)

First << 2 of 3 >> Last
Views: 16804
Posts: 73
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2014
Posts: 11
#26 Report User
Posted:

Seahawks  
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2014
Posts: 149
#27 Report User
Posted:

Seattle Seahawks- 2013: AWAY record is 6-2
-each of Seattle Seahawks away game they win atleast 7 points or more.

Washington Redskins - 2013: HOME record is 2-6
-each of Washinton Redskins home game they lost atleast by 6 points or more.

The Seattle Seahawks traveling to the Eastcoast to face the new Washington Redskins. This time Redskins has a new coach, new reciever, and new quarterback.
The Washinton Redskins will be facing the #1 defense and also an explosive offense.

Seattle Seahawks is favor by 7 points, they're great outdoor team. Today's weather is perfect for them just like in Seattle. 
While the Washington Redskins team has been struggling at home and got blown out by the New York Giants which is an average team compare to the Seattle Seahawks.

The Washington is struggling with the Offense and Defense. And with all the injuries they have is hard for them to play 100%.

With this game ill pick Seattle Seahawks favor by 7!!

Monday nights PRIME TIME there has been 3 OVER games and 1 UNDER game.
Tonight i'll go against all odds and pick the game to be OVER.

My bolt prediction will be: Seahawks 31-17 Redskins

GOODLUCK EVERYBODY!!!

SEAHAWKS 
OVER
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2010
Posts: 385
#28 Report User
Posted:

Don't over think this one. Seahawks-7
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2006
Posts: 48
#29 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing1one:

Don't over think this one. Seahawks-7



 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2013
Posts: 12
#30 Report User
Posted:

Tease Washington/ Under (7 pts) for Large..Good Luck!
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2010
Posts: 119
#31 Report User
Posted:

SEA OVER 26.5.  Earlier someone posted WASH "sack attack".  Though 11 sacks on the year is good, 10 of those sacks were against the Jags whose Offensive line is slightly better than the High School level.  The other 3 games produced only  »1 sack  « with the WAS defense giving up a game average of 33 points.  WAS defense has been piss poor the last 2 games and not seeing an improvement in this matchup.                      

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2006
Posts: 6494
#32 Report User
Posted:

As many people think this game goes over the total....I don't!
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2013
Posts: 10
#33 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by mhloc85:

Seattle Seahawks- 2013: AWAY record is 6-2
-each of Seattle Seahawks away game they win atleast 7 points or more.

Washington Redskins - 2013: HOME record is 2-6
-each of Washinton Redskins home game they lost atleast by 6 points or more.

The Seattle Seahawks traveling to the Eastcoast to face the new Washington Redskins. This time Redskins has a new coach, new reciever, and new quarterback.
The Washinton Redskins will be facing the #1 defense and also an explosive offense.

Seattle Seahawks is favor by 7 points, they're great outdoor team. Today's weather is perfect for them just like in Seattle. 
While the Washington Redskins team has been struggling at home and got blown out by the New York Giants which is an average team compare to the Seattle Seahawks.

The Washington is struggling with the Offense and Defense. And with all the injuries they have is hard for them to play 100%.

With this game ill pick Seattle Seahawks favor by 7!!

Monday nights PRIME TIME there has been 3 OVER games and 1 UNDER game.
Tonight i'll go against all odds and pick the game to be OVER.

My bolt prediction will be: Seahawks 31-17 Redskins

GOODLUCK EVERYBODY!!!

SEAHAWKS 
OVER
Dumb behind piece of garbage still calling the seahawks the number 1 Defense, I swear gambling degenerates are absolute turds always trying to convince themselves their crappy behind bets are the right side.  TURDS!!!!
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2012
Posts: 10
#34 Report User
Posted:

Seattle 16 - Wash 23 /Seattle 13 - Wash 16  (Under Scenarios)

Seattle 35 - Wash 18/Seattle 28 - Wash 31 (Over Scenarios)


Done via play-by-play analysis. Total should be the focus to determine spread winner potentially. Teaser Rules are in affect.

I personally took a shot with PLEASER (Pats -3.5/Wash +1)

* Parlay Seattle $_+Cardinals+ Giants Under 6  

GYP (Get Your Paper Inc)

Best Wishes


 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2014
Posts: 1
#35 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by eddieo:

Since 2005 NFL teams traveling from Mountain time to Eastern time zones have only covered ATS  about 40% of the time. I love betting against the Public and Majority of players. I will take Washington and the generous pts tonight. Win or lose this system works over the long haul if you are a consistent investor and using the same units.EddieO

First off, Seattle is in the Pacific Time zone, not Mountain. 

while i do believe the "West Coast teams travelling East" argument has some legs, it is really only a factor on the early Sunday games, when the West Coast teams are playing a morning game, according to their normal Time Zone.  

Given that this is MNF, and the kick off time on the West Coast is 5:30 PM, this TZ argument loses it relevance.

Biggest factors in this game are, Redskins being crappy, and how well Seattle plays on the road.  Does Seattle play down to their level, and make this a competitive game?  Or do we have another primetime blowout, like every other night/evening games this season?  

I'm leaning towards the latter.  Another boring blowout, that has you channel surfing by mid 3rd quarter.

gotta go with Seattle -7 here, for the easy cover.  Garbage time scores at the end of the game probably push it to the over.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2014
Posts: 20
#36 Report User
Posted:

I see only few winners here

Washington and unders
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2007
Posts: 1211
#37 Report User
Posted:

Don't overthink it guys...Seattle will roll up the Skins no problem...Vegas will give a little back to those who thought Cinci would destroy a pissed off Pats team at home lastnight...Hawks 31-17...BOLTA.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2012
Posts: 16
#38 Report User
Posted:

Taking Seahawks because to me they are better than the Redskin whose only victory was against the Jags. Where is this Redskin defense? My money on a team that beat Denver and Greenbay not on a team that beat the Jags.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2008
Posts: 54
#39 Report User
Posted:

WHAT A GREAT WEEK IT'S BEEN !! I'm a small time better but love to handicap games and have been for about 34 years. I am having a great year so far and went. 9-1 this week mostly college. And six dogs that won outright so iam hoping that trend will continue tonight .I took Wash + 7-
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2010
Posts: 1827
#40 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

Seattle will lose outright. 


Redskins ML $$$$$

Oh,      My,      God,       As I live and breathe, Llanafranks is back, and I totally agree with (him/her)? I'm still not sure whether your a chick or a dude..... Either way, we're both on the same side. I don't know about the M/L part, but my book at -8 seems pretty solid.....

You know what? - M/L +290 for the small, and I mean smaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll

Good luck, my love, or, if you're really a dude...........

Good Luck, My Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed, "The Quad"

 

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2011
Posts: 364
#41 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjastar:

Dumb behind piece of garbage still calling the seahawks the number 1 Defense, I swear gambling degenerates are absolute turds always trying to convince themselves their crappy behind bets are the right side.  TURDS!!!!

He or she also thinks monday overs are 3 and 1 when actually they are 4 and 1, tho i like under i say fade this guy hard and win but sometimes people get lucky.
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2012
Posts: 1728
#42 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by mhloc85:

Seattle Seahawks- 2013: AWAY record is 6-2
-each of Seattle Seahawks away game they win atleast 7 points or more.

Washington Redskins - 2013: HOME record is 2-6
-each of Washinton Redskins home game they lost atleast by 6 points or more.

The Seattle Seahawks traveling to the Eastcoast to face the new Washington Redskins. This time Redskins has a new coach, new reciever, and new quarterback.
The Washinton Redskins will be facing the #1 defense and also an explosive offense.

Seattle Seahawks is favor by 7 points, they're great outdoor team. Today's weather is perfect for them just like in Seattle. 
While the Washington Redskins team has been struggling at home and got blown out by the New York Giants which is an average team compare to the Seattle Seahawks.

The Washington is struggling with the Offense and Defense. And with all the injuries they have is hard for them to play 100%.

With this game ill pick Seattle Seahawks favor by 7!!

Monday nights PRIME TIME there has been 3 OVER games and 1 UNDER game.
Tonight i'll go against all odds and pick the game to be OVER.

My bolt prediction will be: Seahawks 31-17 Redskins

GOODLUCK EVERYBODY!!!

SEAHAWKS 
OVER

yes like it , hawks will get 35 and was get 21 like over 46 ........

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2013
Posts: 190
#43 Report User
Posted:

Its a primetime game, no picks is guarantee...with that said, I will go with the underdogs, take the 6.5 at home...somehow any bad team tend to play better when its on national TV.....who knows, might be an upset....that's why they play the game!!!

 

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2014
Posts: 9
#44 Report User
Posted:


 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2011
Posts: 364
#45 Report User
Posted:

My 2 cents is sea is still a top defense ranking in at #6 as for total yards gained. not to bad as there games against good offense opponents with den,gb,sd. Id says seattle smokes them but i am unsure my play will be on under as i believe wash has a hard time getting in. only thing that scares me is seattle scoring over thereself, im hoping with washington at home they atleast pud up a defense battle to try and keep them in the game, Final score hawks 24-17
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2011
Posts: 364
#46 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by THE_PUNISHER:

My 2 cents is sea is still a top defense ranking in at #6 as for total yards gained. not to bad as there games against good offense opponents with den,gb,sd. Id says seattle smokes them but i am unsure my play will be on under as i believe wash has a hard time getting in. only thing that scares me is seattle scoring over thereself, im hoping with washington at home they atleast pud up a defense battle to try and keep them in the game, Final score hawks 24-17
by the way i have a crap a$$ keyboard
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2014
Posts: 9
#47 Report User
Posted:


 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2014
Posts: 22
#48 Report User
Posted:

Wash offense is okay with cousins at qb, shutdown by ny Idk what happenned there, being at home will prob help them score a bit against that crazy d. 

Seattle is well rested, offense will prob light up again against that weak d. 

Going with the over here, like seattle but wash last quater score might cover the spread

30-24. 30-17

glta
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2006
Posts: 270
#49 Report User
Posted:

Local is giving me Seattle -9 / 47
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 776
#50 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by JP13:

Got them Hawks @ -7, -6.5, -1 in a couple of teasers, and they are the 4th and final team on a 4gamer for me where the other 3 teams have already hit. Need this one fella's....

GO HAWKS! 

Good luck brother, I'll be pull'n for U !!!  
First << 2 of 3 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View