Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

i will gladly take the 7.5

All-Star
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

I'm not betting against Seattle coming off a bye week against a unpredictable offense in Washington. 

SEATTLE -7.5 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

[Quote: Originally Posted by Dogjimbo]

I'm not betting against Seattle coming off a bye week against a unpredictable offense in Washington. 

SEATTLE -7.5 

100% AGREED MY FRIEND !!!!! 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Seattle coming off of a bye week. Cousins threw 4 int's against the Giants. 

Seattle -7 for an easy cover!  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Giants, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Denver, KC, Cincinnati, Seattle are my strongest picks against the spread.
Risky Picks Are: STL +7, TB +10, SD -6.5

Rookie
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Posted this in the denver thread too,,,,,,Denver & Seattle in 7pt teaser, both teams just gotta win the game

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Seacocks -7
Seacocks T2 -1 ov 39.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

For My  Seahawks and ova = 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Seahawks clearly the better team but I just see them playing down to the Redskins and getting hyped up to face the Cowboys next week at home.

Pete Carroll is 1-2-1 ats on the road after bye week. the 2 losses and push are as road favorites and the 1 win as a road dog. Seattle is just average on the road. They lose to good teams but can beat the mediocre teams

it is hard to back Washington but that half point hook has me thinking Seattle wins, and Washington covers the points.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

Seahawks clearly the better team but I just see them playing down to the Redskins and getting hyped up to face the Cowboys next week at home.

Pete Carroll is 1-2-1 ats on the road after bye week. the 2 losses and push are as road favorites and the 1 win as a road dog. Seattle is just average on the road. They lose to good teams but can beat the mediocre teams

it is hard to back Washington but that half point hook has me thinking Seattle wins, and Washington covers the points.

Then Id suggest not over thinking as you are and buy the hook.

Looking forward to ending a great week with Seattle -6.5 -125

Rookie
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

where is matrix picks? i miss him.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Agreed.. Should tease it a point. The favorite should cover this time

Wonder what is Quad's input on this one. He seems to be on a roll Sunday and Monday nights. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

I already teased seattle with boncos, so I just need the seahawks to win this game for a nice cash, but if I was betting on this game without my broncos tease, I would probably play the seahawks and the under in a teaser, I don't see Cousins having a very big night against the LOB and Alfred Morris can't run the ball every play, beast mode usually shows up from prime time games so I expect the seahawks to grind the ball down the field and wear down that suspect redskins defense, so,ething like.......................................... Seahawks 24 Skins 17

Veteran
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by breakinbad1:

Giants, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Denver, KC, Cincinnati, Seattle are my strongest picks against the spread.
Risky Picks Are: STL +7, TB +10, SD -6.5

Ur risky picks were all 

Redskins +7.5 Large!!!! 

Hv a feeling Seattle wins by 3 or 6 or lose outright...

Prospect
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

you guys are all over thinking it cause its a prime time game. if this was another old 1 pm game would u guys even think twice? look for this game to end before it begins. this talk about Seattle not being a road team is legit irrelevant, they know there team. look for a blowout. 34-13

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

you guys are all over thinking it cause its a prime time game. if this was another old 1 pm game would u guys even think twice? look for this game to end before it begins. this talk about Seattle not being a road team is legit irrelevant, they know there team. look for a blowout. 34-13

Prospect
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Buy Seahawks down -6.5

Rookie
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Got them Hawks @ -7, -6.5, -1 in a couple of teasers, and they are the 4th and final team on a 4gamer for me where the other 3 teams have already hit. Need this one fella's....

GO HAWKS! 

Banned
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Fresho:

speak english, your post doesn't make sense "legit irrelevant" wth is that supposed to mean. 

Heres the pick. Home Dog Monday night. Bet against it at your own risk. This will be a game were seattle has to come back to win and just barely. They will win by between 1-3 points. That being said this will be a ground game grind out. My expectations are at this point the under. Will review further later. 

9-1 this week  +5840 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Since 2005 NFL teams traveling from Mountain time to Eastern time zones have only covered ATS  about 40% of the time. I love betting against the Public and Majority of players. I will take Washington and the generous pts tonight. Win or lose this system works over the long haul if you are a consistent investor and using the same units.EddieO

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

2 play parlay +143, seattle to win and over 45.5

Rookie
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

I think Washington's "sack attack" will really tone down Russel Wilson's "loosey-goosey" freewheeling style...I like all the numbers pertaining to Seattle offense vs. Washington defense...I like Jay Gruden...I like that Washington are at home on MNF...Seattle ARE BEATABLE....I really like that Washington are the Home underdog and I really like that the home field ALWAYS sells out....

Maybe it's just me but I think the stars are all lining up here for the 'Skins to give 'er all for this game...The calendar had a gigantic red circle around this date in the Redskins locker room...

Kirk Cousins is jumping 15 feet in the right now to get this thing going...(I know I would be)

Let's go Redskins   !!!!!

Enjoy the game everyone !!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Gimme Seattle and the over all day long on this one....38....10 Seattle  !
First << 1 of 3 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View