Participation Meter
#51 Report User
Posted:

CINNCY-------------------------------------------

Captain
Participation Meter
#52 Report User
Posted:

Look at the Bengal's schedule so far. C'mon. All this great team talk is insane and hyped up more cause almost every other team has already lost. They've beat 3 crappy teams. Granted they'll likely beat another crappy team tonight but I can't count out the Pats yet I'll take the 3 small.

Banned
Participation Meter
#53 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WINNERZZZ:

If Denver wins SU.....take the Bengals. Cards and Bengals only two undefeated teams left. One of them will prevail this week to stay undefeated. Of course if Zona wins....take the Pats tonight. 

That's my take 

There's one thing you're all forgetting, it's still:

"Satan's Supervisor" -

Versus

"Maniacal" Marvin Lewis -

When's the last time the Pats were home dogs? Has it even been in the 2000's?

Pats M/L +120, and Mercury Morris & Larry Czonka will be poppin' the Cristal in a few hours..... That's my story and I'm sticking to it.....

Good Luck All

Prospect
Participation Meter
#54 Report User
Posted:

Vegas is banking on the public pouring in on NE. Everyone loves Brady, and everyone remembers his great games in the spotlight. Last year, I would have jumped all over NE. This year is different. NE is not the same team. I think losing Logan Mankins really hurt that line, which has messed up Brady.

Take Cincy.

GL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#55 Report User
Posted:

bouncing between no play and taking cincy-----after research I must admit this is not the Pats of old or Cincy of of years past---so Cincy offense and defense and a bare offense on the pats and what defense---Cincy covers the 3 and my 2 bucks is on the side---pardon the spelling....

Veteran
Participation Meter
#56 Report User
Posted:

THERE IS NO WAY CINCY WINS THIS GAME.
NE WINS THIS GAME STRAIGHT UP.
UNDERDOG GAME OF THE DAY.
NE ON THE MONEY LINE +110
BOLTA 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#57 Report User
Posted:

bet the bengals -0.5 1 st half here in sin city for $110.00

Prospect
Participation Meter
#58 Report User
Posted:

Went 2-0 so far in backing the G-Men at - 4.5 & the 49ers at -4.5.  This game is the most intriguing game toady. Could Pats really be a team that is deminishing as of late????? Cincinnati has been on fire all year an is the only team remaining undefeated. A sunday night game and to.remain undefeated is.well in there grasp, but however I beleive New England will have something to say.about that. With the return of Browner on the other side of.Revis passing for.cinncy will be precised.decision making. Tonight we will see.just how good Dalton is. Well everyone knows how good the pats offense is thus far, a whole lot of no namers an a depleted.o- line.  But an emotinal game tonight for.the Patriots an fans due to the blow out last at kc. As a sharp I take those two things into consideration grealty in to which I am backing New England while buying a point at +4. GL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#59 Report User
Posted:

I've been betting football for 58 years and have seen a thousand lines like this one. I've learned that you MUST NOT OVERTHINK the line….that's what Vegas wants you do. There will be plenty of bettors who will think this is a must game, Pats are home, NFL games are crazy, etc…………. Cincy is the better team flat out. Don't mess with the O/U  just BET CINCINNATI  !!!   -   THE  Myth

Rookie
Participation Meter
#60 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by themyth:

I've been betting football for 58 years and have seen a thousand lines like this one. I've learned that you MUST NOT OVERTHINK the line….that's what Vegas wants you do. There will be plenty of bettors who will think this is a must game, Pats are home, NFL games are crazy, etc…………. Cincy is the better team flat out. Don't mess with the O/U  just BET CINCINNATI  !!!   -   THE  Myth
thats why i bet  bengels 1 st half

Prospect
Participation Meter
#61 Report User
Posted:

Feeling like a shootout game to me. I like Cinci since they are well rested but the Pats to lose 3 in a row and at home is going to be tough. Playing the over goodluck

Prospect
Participation Meter
#62 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by mightiestmojo:

Look at the Bengal's schedule so far. C'mon. All this great team talk is insane and hyped up more cause almost every other team has already lost. They've beat 3 crappy teams. Granted they'll likely beat another crappy team tonight but I can't count out the Pats yet I'll take the 3 small.

I was thinking the same thing...They have a ways to go to be great.  Not terribly confident in the Bengals running game.  Gio Bernard is versatile, but I wouldn't call him a reliable ball runner.  Is AJ Green going to be able to make big plays with Revis on him and McCourty hovering over?  

Patriots got blown out last week,  it happens.  I will chalk last week up as a loss, but I am not taking the final score into consideration. Guarantee they won't let it happen again.  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#63 Report User
Posted:

I've been betting football for 58 years and have seen a thousand lines like this one. I've learned that you MUST NOT OVERTHINK the line….that's what Vegas wants you do. There will be plenty of bettors who will think this is a must game, Pats are home, NFL games are crazy, etc…………. Cincy is the better team flat out. Don't mess with the O/U  just BET CINCINNATI  !!!     THE  Myth

Prospect
Participation Meter
#64 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by jsayso84:

Feeling like a shootout game to me. I like Cinci since they are well rested but the Pats to lose 3 in a row and at home is going to be tough. Playing the over goodluck

What do you mean by lose three in a row?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#65 Report User
Posted:

everyone thinks bengals will win and i'll tell you why:

1. bengals are undefeated and playing extreme well against better competition.
2. they had a bye week, so the players are well rested.
3. last matchup, bengals won and covered the game.

Not so fast. New england has been playing god awful but here are things to look at:

1. this is the first time in the season patriots is getting points.
2. patriots plays really well in the spotlight, especially at home.
3. im pretty sure after last weeks performance, bill made sure he got this teams full attention during training camp all week and im pretty sure he doesn't want another embarrassing performance.

Im taking Patriots +3 medium bet. The offensive line will come together and give pocket time for tom brady to make some plays. look for this game to be a defensive low scoring game as well. I can also see patriots winning SU. IF you have the dough to blow, take the ML.

BOLTA

Banned
Participation Meter
#66 Report User
Posted:

Everything I can think of points to Cincy and the under. I will be betting on the Pats +3 and OVER 45.5.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#67 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkies802:

What do you mean by lose three in a row?

thought too fast haha, two

Prospect
Participation Meter
#68 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Bart_:

Pats score 20 / game, not 11

Expect CIN to play bump & run all night. They know that Brady will be looking for quick passes as his pocket collapses on almost every passing down.
In my opinion, his biggest problem this year is that he stares down receivers. He does not look for 2nd and 3rd options. 

With that said, I'm a Pats fan. Laying off the game, but cheering for them. 

pats scores this year, 9, 14, 7 and 20= 12.2 average. Like I was saying- Brady wont be able to put up any real numbers

Rookie
Participation Meter
#69 Report User
Posted:

Cincinnati -2.5

Under 46

GL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#70 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Bart_:

Pats score 20 / game, not 11

Expect CIN to play bump & run all night. They know that Brady will be looking for quick passes as his pocket collapses on almost every passing down.
In my opinion, his biggest problem this year is that he stares down receivers. He does not look for 2nd and 3rd options. 

With that said, I'm a Pats fan. Laying off the game, but cheering for them. 
 Pats average score this year 12.2 pts.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#71 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

There's one thing you're all forgetting, it's still:

"Satan's Supervisor" -

Versus

"Maniacal" Marvin Lewis -

When's the last time the Pats were home dogs? Has it even been in the 2000's?

Pats M/L +120, and Mercury Morris & Larry Czonka will be poppin' the Cristal in a few hours..... That's my story and I'm sticking to it.....

Good Luck All

2005 Indianapolis +4.5
2013 Denver  +1

GO PATS

Prospect
Participation Meter
#72 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by holtnt:

Ole Tommy Terrific looks serious tonight Ladies and Gentlemen...  but I still say he has lost his passion to play…  Oh yea, “We are on to Cincinnati…” 

Lol!  Little reverse logic there?  I am going to do a small wager on a 6 point teaser.  NE +8.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
#73 Report User
Posted:

UH OH.... OLD TOMMY IS BACK

Veteran
Participation Meter
#74 Report User
Posted:

Never count the Pats out. They've proved many times they win alot more than they lose. I agree they sure look like sh/t up until tonight but really doesn't all good teams do the exact same thing??? For my sake I hope my Pats are finally getting it together. If not the season is far from over in this league. Anyways GO PATS GO!!!!! 

CHEERS TO ALL!!!!!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#75 Report User
Posted:

Wow, hows that working out for ya pal?
First << 3 of 4 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View