View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Buffalo at Detroit (10/05/2014)

Participants:
Views: 4242

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Away:  [link from unapproved source] [2-2 ATS]
Home:  [link from unapproved source] [3-1 ATS]

Game Time: 1:00 PM
Stadium: Ford Field

[link from unapproved source]

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Buffalo:
Passing: [link from unapproved source] (838)
Rushing: [link from unapproved source] (207)
Receiving: [link from unapproved source] (197)

Detroit:
Passing: [link from unapproved source] (1176)
Rushing: [link from unapproved source] (152)
Receiving: [link from unapproved source] (341)

Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Buffalo huge. Detroit is only favoured because they beat gb?!? Lol gb isn't the same anymore. Buffalo on a mission. Buffalo + 7.5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Detroit wins this with ease. ^^^^

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Megatron comes back with a big week.  Detroit is for real on both sides of the ball. 

Thinking Detroit by 10 plus.

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Quote Originally Posted by Z-money27:

Buffalo huge. Detroit is only favoured because they beat gb?!? Lol gb isn't the same anymore. Buffalo on a mission. Buffalo + 7.5

And Buffalo beat??? Miami...wow.  Orton will be in a world of hurt on Sunday. 

GB just pounced Minny... GB is not Miami.  This one could get UGLY!!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

bills opened up the season by going to chicago and upsetting the bears.  now they have a more dependable / less mistake-prone QB in Kyle Orton, and so I see the Bills able to make this a game. Especially now that i hear Megatron may sit this game out.  Also, Schwartz is now DC for Buffalo and is very familiar with his former team. 

Bills +6.5 pts.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Ok so I saw on ESPN that Kyle Orton is 4-0 straight up against the Lions?? Maybe during the 0-16 Matt Millen days but that was a long time ago.

Just can't see the Bills winning this SU , but maybe a cover.

Heck why the fook not..
Gimme the Bills +6.5
And sprinkle some of that ML acti...

On second thought , I think I'll wait...

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Giants, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Denver, KC, Cincinnati, Seattle are my strongest picks against the spread.
Risky Picks Are: STL +7, TB +10, SD -6.5

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

Ok so I saw on ESPN that Kyle Orton is 4-0 straight up against the Lions?? Maybe during the 0-16 Matt Millen days but that was a long time ago.

And that was more Urlacher and Lance Briggs in their prime anchored "D" than an Orton led "O"

Man, Kyle Orton? Really? He's the Ted McGinley of quarterbacks. For those who don't know the name, he's the guy they would bring in at the end of a long running T.V. show, stick him in there, and expect magic to happen. But of course, nothing did, and the show was cancelled. Married With Children, Happy Days, and The Love Boat to name a few.

6.5 is just right to make you think backdoor, but I think they're just throwing Orton to a hungry pack of hyenas with this "D". Orton may have the worst day of his career.....

Good Luck All.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Isn't this the time of the season, where the Bills fold up their tents, and disappear?!  Buffalo is clearly not going to cover in this game PERIOD.

DETROIT   - 6.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by Z-money27:

Buffalo huge??  I need to book your action...Z!  In Denver, Kyle Orton was replaced as a starter by Tim Tebow...that's right Tim M'fing Tebow!!  That's all anyone needs to know...I'll be taking Detroit minus whatever!  #OnePride  

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Al bundy says lets rock Jefferson!!! Get me some more hot sowse doc gettin spicy buffalo wangs. Detroit a phony. Cutler and Stafford share same shitty brains. Bills large

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

And that was more Urlacher and Lance Briggs in their prime anchored "D" than an Orton led "O"

Man, Kyle Orton? Really? He's the Ted McGinley of quarterbacks. For those who don't know the name, he's the guy they would bring in at the end of a long running T.V. show, stick him in there, and expect magic to happen. But of course, nothing did, and the show was cancelled. Married With Children, Happy Days, and The Love Boat to name a few.

6.5 is just right to make you think backdoor, but I think they're just throwing Orton to a hungry pack of hyenas with this "D". Orton may have the worst day of his career.....

Good Luck All.

The "Jefferson era" was objectively better than the "Steve era" on Married with Children. The golden years for that show were 89'-92' and McGinley came on the sho in 90'.

I'm not hating on your football pick, just stickin up for my man Ted. I definitely like his character better than Steve.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

'Troit gonna smash dees fools
You peanuts dropping bank on the Bills is laughable

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

And Brady?? Sh@&%$t!! STFU!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

"A more dependable / less mistake prone QB like Kyle Orton..."

If you have a team, and Kyle Orton of 2015 is your best option, then go to your gun cabinet, pull out your sidearm, load it, put it in your mouth, and suck start that thing.........

You only sign Kyle Orton if Jake Delhomme is too busy to play......

Detroit -6.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

LIONS GOING TO EAT SOME BUFFALO....LETS GET PAID....

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Bills DT Kyle Williams who leads the team in sacks hits and hurries and Nigel Bradham who has been one of the teams best LBs are both out....

Plus Orton vs the Lions D lol

Detroit easy...

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Orton (the $5 million dollar / year QB) vs DET  

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

I'll take the Bills +7.  With Bell being out and Megatron not 100%,  seems like Lions won't put up too many points.  Good opportunity for Bills cover.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

give me Detroit since Buffalo going to start a new QB

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefan34:

"A more dependable / less mistake prone QB like Kyle Orton..."

If you have a team, and Kyle Orton of 2015 is your best option, then go to your gun cabinet, pull out your sidearm, load it, put it in your mouth, and suck start that thing.........

You only sign Kyle Orton if Jake Delhomme is too busy to play......

Detroit -6.5

That's what I'm talking about ........   

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Wow....no love for the Bills. I get that, I really do. But I have to tell ya that the line at 5.5 is one of my golden rules, when teams are favored by 5 or 5.5 points they rarely if ever cover the spread. When I see a 5 line its always a must take underdog situation and I rarely miss. Raiders were 5.5 dogs against the jets opening week. They covered that game. 

Orton is not that bad and he is a hell of a lot better than EJ is. EJ was already the starter when Orton came on, so there was no controversy or competition for the position as EJ was their guy. Kyle gets his chance here to get back to a starting position in the NFL after cupping Romo's balls for the last few years. One thing you will see today that you have not seen from EJ....the deep ball. Orton has a cannon and he will get the ball to those receivers.Reverse line movement here for 7 point fav.

Get he money on BILLS +5.5 they might not even need the points and I actually like the Bills on the moneyline.

GET SOME!

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

OVER 43

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon:

The "Jefferson era" was objectively better than the "Steve era" on Married with Children. The golden years for that show were 89'-92' and McGinley came on the sho in 90'.

I'm not hating on your football pick, just stickin up for my man Ted. I definitely like his character better than Steve.

"Hey Hugh - what are you looking at, huh? NERD!!!!"

- - you just got "Ted McGinley'd"

Good Luck Today

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View