Posted:

Houston Texans ML +205 HUGE

Banned
Participation Meter
#27 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by W8LIFTER:

Houston Texans ML +205 HUGE

Howie Long & Jimmy Johnson just picked the Cowgirls as their "Lock" for today..... AUTO-FADE!

I got the same bet in as you did - Texans M/L +205. Just got a gut feeling about this game that "Original Recipe Romo" shows up big time....

Good Luck All

Banned
Participation Meter
#28 Report User
Posted:

Damn! I really thought Romo was going to go "Romo", especially in O.T. I still got the points, though. Oh well, congrats Texans & Unders.....

Banned
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by vue21849:

The Boys win this game between 9- 10 points. Texan s have not fared well against the number,especially in Big D!

DALLAS  - 6.5

I loved Dallas today so much that I ignored how garbage and jinxed your picks are. But now I am sure that no matter what you like I will always play opposite. You have to be the worst capper I have ever seen. Your like that guy mush from Bronx Tale. 
     I cannot believe you actually gamble because if you did omg you wouldn't have a nickle to your name.

I am glad I stuck to my gut and got Dallas first half for -2.5. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney817:

Sweet lv betting show said it....... done deal then. I'll be wagering big on this one with won't even have sweat it just collect tuesday, who else did these experts pick.

Im not saying Houston doesn't cover but don't act like just because a radio show picks them there a lock give me a break man.

Dallas is now 7-21 ATS out of 28.
First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View