View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Atlanta at New York (10/05/2014)

Participants:
< Page of 2 > >>
Views: 4602
< Page of 2 > >>

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Away:  [link from unapproved source] [2-2 ATS]
Home:  [link from unapproved source] [2-2 ATS]

Game Time: 1:00 PM
Stadium: MetLife Stadium

[link from unapproved source]

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Atlanta:
Passing: [link from unapproved source] (1263)
Rushing: [link from unapproved source] (201)
Receiving: [link from unapproved source] (447)

N.Y. Giants:
Passing: [link from unapproved source] (974)
Rushing: [link from unapproved source] (341)
Receiving: [link from unapproved source] (299)

Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

How the F will ATL stop the Giants?

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by Zman55:

How the F will ATL stop the Giants?

That is the question.  I agree that Giants should be favored, but I think it will get down to -3.5   Not sure I trust the Giants defense yet.  Ryan is on the road and he has had some struggles with that situation recently.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

giants keep the train rollin

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

The Falcons were holding O-line tryouts at a Longhorn Steakhouse parking lot this week in Flowery Branch since all they have left is the promising rook. Also the defense was already MIA to begin with and with no Willie Mo I'd be shocked if they can stay within a touchdown.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Not only is Atlanta terrible away from home, but their line is awful. They will get killed on the outside pass rush, they can't open holes inside for Jackson, and Matt Ryan doesn't throw well under pressure. I can't see them staying in this game for long. The Giants are looking like they're getting the hang of this new offense.

Giants -4 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

I agree against teams that have some kind of defense Atlanta has been very poor.

Giants in this spot.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

NotLanta's still on the road, Giants with extra rest, this game's outside, Everything's pointing N.Y. Just like the Thursday night 'Skins game, I hope "Iron Man" Eli shows up and not "Mouth Breathing Goober" Eli.....

G'Aints -3.5 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Giant's running game picking up steam. Giants opportunistic defense has been creating turnovers. Atlanta has had their fair share of giving the ball away. Giants are on the upswing

leaning Giants, waiting to see where the points go.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Only one play for me on this game and that's the OVER!!!!!!

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Just a hunch. Falcons cover.

New York - 23                                   Atlanta - 20

Falcons +4                                 under 50

Giant backers are beginning to get giddy. Your asking this outfit to cover 3 in a row    Just for that reason I'm taking the dirty birds.

Atlanta - Under  

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

With that crappy run defense of Atlanta's they will run on Atlanta big time and that will open up the playaction.  Ryan wont be able to keep up as he will get alot of pressure.  This gets ugly.  

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Giants, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Denver, KC, Cincinnati, Seattle are my strongest picks against the spread.
Risky Picks Are: STL +7, TB +10, SD -6.5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Atlanta + 4 Over New York!

New York now "Under" 5-1 in their last 6 at home!

"Under" is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in New York!

Atlanta now 4-1 vs. spread last 5 meetings in New York!

Atlanta + 4 Over New York!   5 Units!  

Atlanta / New York "Under" 51.   5 Units!  

GLTA                                

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

New York Giants - 4

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Very tight line here. Going easy with this bet.

N Y    GIANTS      -      4

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Give me Atl +4 and cross my fingers.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Ah, here we go, 2 of the most jekyll and hyde teams on planet earth squaring off. This one will look similiar to that 17-2 game in the playoffs a few years ago... ughh no it won't lol. Giants in a romp either way, atlantas o line is currently being held together by paper machay, giants schedule is absolutely brutal after this game, this really is a must win for them, not to mention i believe they have decided edges at every position except qb and wr, everything else isn't close. Only way atlanta keeps this close is if they make it a shootout type game. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Ah, here we go, 2 of the most jekyll and hyde teams on planet earth squaring off. This one will look similiar to that 17-2 game in the playoffs a few years ago... ughh no it won't lol. Giants in a romp either way, atlantas o line is currently being held together by paper machay, giants schedule is absolutely brutal after this game, this really is a must win for them, not to mention i believe they have decided edges at every position except qb and wr, everything else isn't close. Only way atlanta keeps this close is if they make it a shootout type game. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

Man O Man, have to take a side here, no way no how I trust the Dirty Birds away from home and with that banged up Line !!!   Put me down for the Giants -3.5 / can they cover 3 in a row ??  

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Giants for the big money.  Cruz 2 TDs.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Quote Originally Posted by StevenGA1011:

The Falcons were holding O-line tryouts at a Longhorn Steakhouse parking lot this week in Flowery Branch since all they have left is the promising rook. Also the defense was already MIA to begin with and with no Willie Mo I'd be shocked if they can stay within a touchdown.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

looking at this matchup between these two teams and I see a very lopsided matchup. Atlanta has a great passing game but no running game. Being on the road having a one demensional offense work sometimes. Giants have seem to settle down with the west coast offense and steam rolled the skins badly. With a well rested off/def coming into todays matchup against the falcons I expect Eli to pick the atl pass defense apart setting up the run game for jennings and company.  In New York and the cold weather thats set to take place in met life stadium it favors the G-Men.    As a Sharp this game is the strongest play on the Board today.   Giants by double digits....

Giants 34

Falcons 17

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

As a season ticket holder for the Falcons, I am going with Giants to cover the points. Falcons are garbage along with Arthur Blank.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Look ahead game for NY with Philly on deck, 
only Baltimore covered after winning on thursday night, 

Dirty Birds +4 1/2
< Page of 2 > >>
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View