Minnesota at Green Bay (10/02/2014)

First << 5 of 5 >> Last
Views: 17436

Veteran
Participation Meter
#101 Report User
Posted:

good lord ponder is bad lol. packers just had to simply show up to walk away with a win tonight. why in the world did minnesota not put in a new qb at halftime or even in the first half. ponder clearly doesn't have it. wouldn't be surprised to see him get cut sometime this yr.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#102 Report User
Posted:

WINNER WINNER BEER AND BRATS FOR DINER.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#103 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

Packers -8

no Teddy, no cover! but even with Teddy in the lineup, I think his performance wouldn't live up to his first. Vikes would be better bet if it was played in Minny but it is in Lambeau.. in the rain.. with Christian Ponder...

I think Packers will try to get the run going with breakout game due for Lacy. it'll be hard to kick field goals in wet conditions. I picked the Over prematurely and forgot to check the weather but I like the Under in this one..but it could go over capitalized on sloppy turnovers. Switching back to the Favorite and Under.

Packers - 24 Vikings -14

my Thursday Night record is 7-1 on sides & totals. keep it going PACK!!!

Damn.. look at Eddy Lacy go.. hope some of y'all started him on fantasy lol. right on the monay except for the score.

good thing I didn't parlay the total and just stuck to the spread. but i'll take the Over to make my Cover record look better. I guess my first choice was the correct one. 2-0 again on Thursdays woooooo

Congrats Pack and Over backs

Veteran
Participation Meter
#104 Report User
Posted:

Bang bang discount double check

Banned
Participation Meter
#105 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

I don't know, sports fans - Cassel's out Bridgewater "Questionable" who's the third guy? I don't even know....

Packers at home in a divisional "statement". Vue, I always thought you were the voice of reason, but I haven't been with you all year so far... And I just don't see it tonight either....

-  Good Luck Buddy, but

Pack -7.5

Good Luck All!!!!

I love nighttime games!!

congrats Pack & Overs.......... 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#106 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by osu200200:

good lord ponder is bad lol. packers just had to simply show up to walk away with a win tonight. why in the world did minnesota not put in a new qb at halftime or even in the first half. ponder clearly doesn't have it. wouldn't be surprised to see him get cut sometime this yr.

Who dafuq did you expect them to put in the game?? Daunte Culpepper? Most teams are only 3 deep max at QB.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#107 Report User
Posted:

VIKES    

VUE      

52 Points      

Bang ?

LoL

CONGRATS PACK FANS 

Veteran
Participation Meter