Packers Vs Seahawks

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 3018

MVP
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Packers +6 tomorrow night was going back and fourth on this game it was tough but I am going with my first instinct

I just see the packers wanting this game really bad,lot of factors as to why they would want this game more and I think Rodgers and company get it done...Packers improved since last season on both sides of the ball, but mostly I see revenge on there mind (fail mary) and just wanting to beat the team many are calling the best team in the NFL to start off the season which is well deserved since they are the SB champs but with that said Packers get it done or at least I hope they do

Good luck this season Covers posters

Captain
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

tomorrow night?

MVP
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by best_bets:

tomorrow night?
Whoops labor day has all my days messed up lol 

Thursday night I mean but i'm sure everyone knew that anyway

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

GL BigFrank

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Giving A.R. 6 is NEVER a bad strategy...that stadium though is like a sanitarium....it favors the inmates...GL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank420:

Whoops labor day has all my days messed up lol 

Thursday night I mean but i'm sure everyone knew that anyway

I think what best bets was trying to say is.  How can we have any faith that you have any idea you know what your talking about when you don't even know what day it is???  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

I see the Seahawks playing great, inspired football at home on a Thursday night. The noise and defense will be too much for the Pack.

MVP
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Didn't the GB d libe get thinner? By at least 40 lbs?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Captain
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Make-It-Rain:

I think what best bets was trying to say is.  How can we have any faith that you have any idea you know what your talking about when you don't even know what day it is???  
BigFrank is right about the year. Be easy on him.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

I see plenty of PI because the Pack will throw 60-70 times.

GB wins and covers. The Texas A&M 12th man will be in shock.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

ol Discount DoubleCheck might have some problem with Hawks 12th man  and Legion of Boom.
Should be a great game.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Raidernator76:

Didn't the GB d libe get thinner? By at least 40 lbs?
Yep, Pickett and Jolly are gone.  They wanted to get more athletic up front; Datone Jones and Mike Daniels are quicker, should result in a better pass rush.  They played the run good in preseason, but slowing down Lynch is another matter.
They did shut Lynch down in the Fail Mary game.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieChicago:

I see the Seahawks playing great, inspired football at home on a Thursday night. The noise and defense will be too much for the Pack.

YAP
GL

Veteran
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Best of luck Frank.  I'm on the other side and I feel bad that everyone is actually using the Fail Mary as a reason that the Packers win this.  That will play into their heads on such a minor scale when it's game time.  I do wish you the best either way 

MVP
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Make-It-Rain:

Then take Seattle since I made a mistake on the day...GL douche 

MVP
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

And thanks everyone else 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

GB has every advantage in this game except the homefield.

Because of the refs and the new contact rules your going to see a different SEA defense, if not than there going to march Rodgers and company up and down the field with PI.

GB offense is far better than Seattles. GB COVERS THIS ONE. I got them winning. I think this is one of the easiest bets on the board when we look back on Tuesday!!!

MVP
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by cdubz34:

Because of the refs and the new contact rules your going to see a different SEA defense, if not than there going to march Rodgers and company up and down the field with PI.

GB offense is far better than Seattles. GB COVERS THIS ONE. I got them winning. I think this is one of the easiest bets on the board when we look back on Tuesday!!!

Hope so

Legend
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

GB might have the ad @ qb but that's about it.........losing your C & NT doesn't improve your team.

MVP
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Me being a bears fan I wouldn't mind seahawks winning by 3

Captain
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

I don't agree with any of this.  Seattle is the better team in almost every area besides qb and they are at home.  Did you watch how pathetic the Packers looked last time they played the Hawks?  Rodgers was getting sacked a ton that game and I see the same in the opener.  Gl trying to pass on one of the best defenses I have seen since being born.

MVP
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Isn't this game like last year when Saints were getting 6.5 at Seattle?

Captain
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

I lived north of Seattle a while (US Navy) and went to a game when the Ravens were in town.  I only have M&T Bank stadium to compare but wow, Century Link Field is as loud as they advertise.  The 12th man is there to stay.  I see why they hung a 12th MAN FLAG back in October of 2003.....insanely loud. 

Yes the Ravens lost

I will take the Hawks at home all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by kevmode:

I don't agree with any of this.  Seattle is the better team in almost every area besides qb and they are at home.  Did you watch how pathetic the Packers looked last time they played the Hawks?  Rodgers was getting sacked a ton that game and I see the same in the opener.  Gl trying to pass on one of the best defenses I have seen since being born.
Marshall Newhouse was the left tackle then, not now.  O-lne is much improved, especially in run blocking; it's not all about the pass in GB this year, they're more balanced on offense.  Green Bay is going to come out and run Lacy down Seattle's throat.  This rookie center will be fine, kid is strong as an ox from Ohio State; he's not afraid of this stage having played in big games at Ohio St.  Lacy will be featured early and often, he's a 3 down back now; far more touches coming in his 2nd year.  Green Bay will only be a dog twice this year, @ New Orleans being the other; getting points with this type of contender is to good to pass up Seattle and all.
First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View