Who think we can get a split with Rangers and Rockies on Monday?

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 1825

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

two of the night games

Rangers +165
Rockies +155

Mariners off sweep of red sox and rangers off avoiding a royals sweep. Not a huge believer in Elias and 4 of last 6 of Mikolas' performance were pretty good. Elias never goes more than 5 innings and M's never seen Mikolas before.

Giants off series win against high flying Nats. Rockies quietly winning 6 of last 9 but Rocks have lost every single one of his road starts. Peavy seemingly returning to good form but giants offense still is garbage at home.

Can we get a split

Thoughts?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Rockies have lost 9 straight on Monday,so that may be enough to end that streak.Teams with Rangers' profile are 12-7.Mariners have really long flight.

Why not?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Do you have an ROI Vegas since you being a regular here? Do you think it would be more responsible to your followers to do that?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Learnersrealm:

Do you have an ROI Vegas
since you being a regular here? Do you think it would be more responsible to your followers to do that?

Do you think it would be more responsible for you to take that stick out of your azz before hitting the submit button? Or have you just always been a big doosh and can't help it?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Right, I didnt think it would be possible for you to keep an ROI. I think its better if you keep the overpopulated undereducated gamblers interested.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

I think it's more appropriate that you stay in the learner's realm and let the knowledgeable adults speak. Maybe you didn't get the memo but douchey trolls are only second to low life spammers around here. Think hard about who you want to be.

Captain
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

mikolas a road dog.

Different breed of pitcher when he gets to sit and watch the home pitcher pitch that top first inning.

I've been eyeing him. perhaps a +.5 F5 Moneylin/Runline combo breaker play?

interesting. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Leaning rangers myself

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Seatle will destroy the Rangers tomorrow...... i know the odds are juicy but + odds dont equal money..... not even in the long run when the spot is horrible. 

whens the last 2 time the rangers won 2 games in a row? Mikolas? Bro stop it.... Seatle has everything to play for right now in the thick of a playoff race. Day game vs. Boston and scored runs whenever they wanted to.... they'll have at least a day of rest if not more for this game. 

M's bull pen will destroy Texas..... Texas needs to blow up M's in the first 5 innings to even have a shot..... not happening.... 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Mariners will go on a long win streak now. Wouldnt fade them whatsoever. M's ML is a winner tomorrow. GL tho

Prospect
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVandal:

two of the night games

Rangers +165
Rockies +155

Mariners off sweep of red sox and rangers off avoiding a royals sweep. Not a huge believer in Elias and 4 of last 6 of Mikolas' performance were pretty good. Elias never goes more than 5 innings and M's never seen Mikolas before.

Giants off series win against high flying Nats. Rockies quietly winning 6 of last 9 but Rocks have lost every single one of his road starts. Peavy seemingly returning to good form but giants offense still is garbage at home.

Can we get a split

Thoughts?

Series win for Giants??? 

Captain
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

COL & TEX clearly high risk dogs, leave em' alone..there's better games to look at; why these?

N.Y.Yankees -vs- Kansas City Royals  todays #1 action capp

Veteran
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

The Giants are 4-7 against the Rockies this year, 2-4 in SF.  If one of those dogs come thru I think Rockies have the better chance.  Mariners have so much momentum, they could easily take the wild card from LAA or Oak.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Banned
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

two of the night games

Rangers +165
Rockies +155

Can we get a split

Thoughts?

Yes! Absolutely they can with a few other decsent size dogs.  Adding Phillies and Astros into the mix.  I Dont see any of those games fairly priced. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Rox have a decent shot for sure-Peavy has been far from impressive this year...i like the over 7.5 at -110 in the M's game also-good luck with your plays Vegas

Rookie
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

douchy troll alert !!

gl today vandal , I like Texas 

Captain
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Giants bats are en fuego right now.  I understand you're taking in to account their lack of offense at home during the last couple months, but I think they sweep the Rockies and put up some solid offense.  I'd like to wait until I see their lineup first.  Panik will be their new 2B until the year ends, dude is tearing the cover off the ball since ASB.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Learnersrealm:

Do you have an ROI Vegas since you being a regular here? Do you think it would be more responsible to your followers to do that?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Several Mariner players battling the flu 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

just goes to show why the situational angle is so important. Can't just look at team x vs team y. Gotta look at whole situation.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Don't you think it would be responsible to post some ROI 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

While I think being fully transparent and posting all bets and ROI is great and all, I never read the memo that it was paramount to do so when posting at this message board.  Last time I checked this was a more or less free country.  It is up to everyone else to decide who to follow and who not.

Picking the dogs in the late games definitely paid off.  I benefited from Colorado F5 and Miami F5, full game, and team total over.  I almost bet Texas F5 also, just held off at the last moment.  Oh well.  Nice hits Vegas!

Captain
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

just goes to show why the situational angle is so important. Can't just look at team x vs team y. Gotta look at whole situation.
give credit where credit is ultimately due...congratulations VV, you called it from the top; both COL & TEX captured a WIN last night. Although as my post indicated, I laid off these games, and pounded the Yankees, however I took your handicap under serious consideration, and found 'value' in your insight; unfortunately it wasn't until the final results were in...always the best in your direction

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View