Solid Solid Solid Pick for Tonight

Views: 1917

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

I have a stranglehold on the playoffs...... Predicting the outright winner each game in the playoffs is easier than regular season....

I had a HUGE wager (5K) on OKC ML last game ..... One of the biggest wagers of my life..... In that wager I stated that I think the series is over but felt OKC would get that game......

There is NO WAY Ibaka woke up yesterday and wasnt in pain..... He fed off his teamates,crowd, and adrenaline to play a great game..... But his injury was said to have sidelined him for the year.... He shouldnt have been playing...

Spurs are ready tonight...... This series is over.... I believe they win outright tonight and are a 5.5 fav at home game 5 and win by double digits......Too much scoring on SAS, I wouldnt EVER bet a penny on OKC bench , no scoring other than jackson..... SAS doesnt want to go back home 2-2 and lets OKC have a chance to take a game in SAS for series..... Im very very VERY confident SAS gets outright win tonight.....

SAS +120   -  $1500 to win $1800 
SAS+ 3.5 (BOUGHT .5 in case)  $2500-2000

GL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

I think you just talked me into the Over... If SA is bringing it and winning it...it will reach O, IMO. I'm wondering if SA will be on the outside a bit more, hitting more threes...?

Good luck with the bold Spurs pick

Captain
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Total San Antonio scores will be liked  95---through 98......Ummmm! Under ....207 is ok for me!!!!

Banned
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

SPURS COMING OFF A LOSS ARE DANGEROUS

Rookie
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Thanks a lot for that loser, pal!

I was leaning hard on OKC before I saw your fkn post!

Second time a covers post caused me to pick a loser...
Wont let it happen again... Consider staying silent in similar future situations...

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by 911TruthNow:

Wont let it happen again... Consider staying silent in similar future situations...

Lmao at you buddy.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

You're the idiot for switching your pick to some randoms

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Sounds like you're mentally weak.  Zero confidence in you own thoughts or decisions.  Typical Canadian.....

Banned
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Then why the fvck did you read it jackass? Listen the only person who made you pick who you did was yourself---CAPICHE? I luv seeing idiots like you lose as it always makes my day.