All plays one thread!

First << 4 of 15 >> Last
Views: 51715

Prospect
Participation Meter
#76 Report User
Posted:

Thanks so much for the picks, great job Jeff!! 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#77 Report User
Posted:

Banned
Participation Meter
#78 Report User
Posted:

Another good day, 4 more wins 

15-5 past 2 days for you chase haters.  

Update tomorrow

Rookie
Participation Meter
#79 Report User
Posted:

Congrats buddy. I'm only on GSE in order to manage risk. Fortunately game C has been the roadblock, hopefully OAK follows that trend tomorrow. I'm really excited to see where we potentially can be at the end of the season. As always, thanks for the support and something to look fwd to on a daily basis. If u haven't noticed I refuse to address any negativity that comes up, it only adds gas to the pessimists fire. BOL to all of us, Chi.

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#80 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#81 Report User
Posted:

That should shut some mouth ;)

Thanks alot hat for your hard work

Prospect
Participation Meter
#82 Report User
Posted:

When the dust settles and our vision is clear it's Jeff with the picks and the money appears! Damn I'm on my Cassius Clay shit tonight! Good job Jeff! I see the haters are quiet tonight.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#83 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#84 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#85 Report User
Posted:

I am pretty sure I understand how to follow this system and use it correctly. My only question is how are these games determined for each system. It anyone could help me out, it would super appreciated. Thanks in advance and keep it positive everybody!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#86 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrit1094:

I am pretty sure I understand how to follow this system and use it correctly. My only question is how are these games determined for each system. It anyone could help me out, it would super appreciated. Thanks in advance and keep it positive everybody!

For his rotation system, he picks the RL underdog in such game that either has 901/902 or 951/952 as its rotation system. The other 3 systems, he tends to keep the parameters to those 3 a secret.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#87 Report User
Posted:

Love Miami being the dog today on the Rotation play...Dominate at home.

Captain
Participation Meter
#88 Report User
Posted:

I'm with you on mia +1.5 for rotation.  Bought mine at -160 

we got this.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#89 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:

I'm with you on mia +1.5 for rotation.  Bought mine at -160 

we got this.  

Yeah, got it at -165.  However, since I've kept track, the A game has won at least the last 6 in a row and 13 out of 16, with those 3 losses hitting on the B game.  I don't think I've missed any the last 2 plus weeks.
I play the ML too.  Don't have the stats on those yet.

Banned
Participation Meter
#90 Report User
Posted:

Today we have 

Rotation

MIA +1.5 (A)

System 1 

No plays

System 2

No plays

GSE

OAK (C)

Veteran
Participation Meter
#91 Report User
Posted:

BOL

Banned
Participation Meter
#92 Report User
Posted:

Update for all 3 systems

Rotation 37-0     + 37 units

A) 26
B) 7
C) 3
D) 1

System 1 72-1     +58.62 units

A) 40
B) 29
C) 3
Loss -1

System 2 48-1      + 22.12 units

A) 31
B) 11
C) 4
D) 2
Loss - 1

GSE  28-0      +28 units

A) 16
B) 5
C) 7

All systems together     185-2    +145.74 units 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#93 Report User
Posted:

mia+1.5 loser Another system fraud. How in the world does covers NOT put this garbage in website promotions section or in "Cemetary Thread" section.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#94 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bellagioplaya:

mia+1.5 loser Another system fraud. How in the world does covers NOT put this garbage in website promotions section or in "Cemetary Thread" section.

You really are that f uck ing stupid aren't you?  I wish I could give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are just trolling, but I know that isn't true.  I know that you are just an ignorant fu ck.

Enjoy your day loser.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#95 Report User
Posted:

Lol this scumbag is still making new threads with systems and fake records 

For anyone wondering how it works, no matter what happens, JEFF's record will always be Something-0. Some play-around with words or some other bullshhiit. 

No scientific backing of his bets. Just a random Margingale garbage.

Miami +1.5 

Oakland +1.5 (C) 

I can't wait to see the (D) play. Should be a 19 unit risk for those that still have money left 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#96 Report User
Posted:

GSE now 28-1 and should be big loss. But it's okay. We're gonna add a D play, lay juice and chase all that back right? Wouldn't wanna ruin a flawless record 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#97 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by m0rtgageguy:

GSE now 28-1 and should be big loss. But it's okay. We're gonna add a D play, lay juice and chase all that back right? Wouldn't wanna ruin a flawless record 

Jeff's systems are working magnificently! I have been following his systems and they are making me money. There are rare losses but they are no where in comparison to the amount of wins that these systems produce

Prospect
Participation Meter
#98 Report User
Posted:

For someone so against the systems Jeff has, you sure do spend a lot of your energy following what's going on with them. :).

Prospect
Participation Meter
#99 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by m0rtgageguy:

How would his system be 28-1?  Why would you say he's gonna add a D play when everyone who has any brains whatsoever knows that Jeff is playing a 6 game chase?  I realize you can't comprehend how that works, just trying to understand the mindset of an 8 year old.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#100 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Fukmybookie:

For someone so against the systems Jeff has, you sure do spend a lot of your energy following what's going on with them. :).

The funny thing is I picture both of the last two d ouche bags just jumping up and down and screaming with joy when both Miami and Oakland lost.  

And when Oakland wins their D game whenever and Pittsburgh wins the B bet tomorrow to keep both systems undefeated, these m orons will start spouting how Jeff has manipulated the rules and records because they obviously are too damn stupid to understand why.  It is really sad that they are so predictably ignorant.
First << 4 of 15 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View