All plays one thread!

Participants:
< Page of 15 > >>
Views: 51744
Posts: 360
< Page of 15 > >>
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
Posted: #1

Today we hit with MIA +1.5 (A)

Rotation 

Season record 35-0

A) 24
B) 7
C) 3
D) 1

GL everyone
Quote Post Report User
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2007
Posts: 2395
Posted: #2

Jeff, I sent you a Friend Request.

Please reply...

BOL, bro!

 

 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by omard07:

Jeff, I sent you a Friend Request.

Please reply...

BOL, bro!

 


You're on my friends list.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2014
Posts: 130
Posted: #4

Jeff I am new to this thread and would like to take a moment to thank you for the time you take to share your system and its results with everybody here. I have followed you for about 2 days now and I now understand your system and think it is an amazing system. Once again thank you so much for sharing your passion for sports betting with everyone! 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 329
Posted: #5

Thanks hat. Crushing it with these system picks.
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2011
Posts: 1894
Posted: #6

ya, why don't you talk about Boston on E today, that also lost.

big lose here..................

 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by telemaco22:

ya, why don't you talk about Boston on E today, that also lost.

big lose here..................


That would be because there was no BOS (E) I recorded it yesterday as a loss on the (D) game, series over. 
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2011
Posts: 1894
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


That would be because there was no BOS (E) I recorded it yesterday as a loss on the (D) game, series over. 

We suppose to play on D boston............I lose it      

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2014
Posts: 2903
Posted: #9

Boston is bad
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2003
Posts: 12615
Posted: #10

Great to see a new thread and great to see you winning as usual, Jeff. I admire the work you put into these systems. Count me as one who was always skeptical of chase systems, so these past months have been a learning experience. Good luck as always  
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2014
Posts: 1763
Posted: #11

BS record and system
 
Covers Linesmen
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2004
Posts: 22729
Posted: #12

What is the o/u on how long before this thread is moved to the websites promotion forum ??
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
Posted: #13

Quote Originally Posted by bellagioplaya:

BS record and system

Oh, I'm sorry what should it be? Show me my error and I will correct it! 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2007
Posts: 12
Posted: #14

Jeff,

Have you thought about doing a google sheet?
You can post all of your systems on 1 sheet with multiple tab and then just lock them so no one can change anything.

Just a suggestion..
The haters are going to keep ruining your threads
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2004
Posts: 1101
Posted: #15

The Hat clearly stated Boston was a no play...for someone who scrutinizes this thread so much...how did you miss that?
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2013
Posts: 6107
Posted: #16

IM SO LOST HOW THIS WORKS.. CAN SOMEONE BREAK IT DOWN?! IM a new follower
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2005
Posts: 1613
Posted: #17

Figure out yourself...for chrissakes!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2011
Posts: 1419
Posted: #18

A little too quiet over in the website promotions forum for your large ego isn't it, Jeffrey boy?
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
Posted: #19

Quote Originally Posted by Keano:

A little too quiet over in the website promotions forum for your large ego isn't it, Jeffrey boy?

 You just can't not be a hater can you. You must live a miserable life. 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2013
Posts: 243
Posted: #20

Jeff, care to reply to this which was posted back on 5/14/12 in the 'GSE' thread that now has been placed into the website promotions forum?  You cant deny what your sole purpose is here.  

Good luck to the board!
Jake

643
Posted: 5/14/2014 5:05:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


Protecting the system, I have already had one D-bag selling my rotation system and touts stealing my plays and posting as their own. There will be more plays as season progresses but I'm not sure if I'll post all. If you dont  like what Im giving don't play. I didn't create this system for Covers followers, I created for myself and I'm sharing. Your welcome. 

Again, with respect, no one is discounting your willingness to share your supposed 'GSE' plays, however, it's come to some of the followers attention, including myself, that the hint of a greater intention has been formulating here lately.  With your post of the 'GSE' being '36-0' now without the sharing of these other picks, is further alienating you from the trust of people here.  Posting chase plays is one thing, but stating that 'touts stealing my plays' is not a valid statement when you all along stated you would be sharing the entire 'GSE' system of plays as you led us all to believe.  Posting the plays doesn't reveal the variables to your hidden system.  You are dangling the carrot out there to lead others.....

I do wish you the best on here, but it's clear that you have more intention on here than just sharing your plays 

 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
Posted: #21

Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith:

Jeff, care to reply to this which was posted back on 5/14/12 in the 'GSE' thread that now has been placed into the website promotions forum?  You cant deny what your sole purpose is here.  

Good luck to the board!
Jake

643
Posted: 5/14/2014 5:05:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


Protecting the system, I have already had one D-bag selling my rotation system and touts stealing my plays and posting as their own. There will be more plays as season progresses but I'm not sure if I'll post all. If you dont  like what Im giving don't play. I didn't create this system for Covers followers, I created for myself and I'm sharing. Your welcome. 

Again, with respect, no one is discounting your willingness to share your supposed 'GSE' plays, however, it's come to some of the followers attention, including myself, that the hint of a greater intention has been formulating here lately.  With your post of the 'GSE' being '36-0' now without the sharing of these other picks, is further alienating you from the trust of people here.  Posting chase plays is one thing, but stating that 'touts stealing my plays' is not a valid statement when you all along stated you would be sharing the entire 'GSE' system of plays as you led us all to believe.  Posting the plays doesn't reveal the variables to your hidden system.  You are dangling the carrot out there to lead others.....

I do wish you the best on here, but it's clear that you have more intention on here than just sharing your plays 


I wont embarrass you with a response. 
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2013
Posts: 786
Posted: #22

GSE tomorrow: Detroit (C) correct?

If so, line is -170-175 currently. Line gets better or worse tomorrow? Opinions..?
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2014
Posts: 10
Posted: #23

I am waiting on the Tigers line to improve for tomorrow.  I don't think it will get any worse
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
Posted: #24

Ok let's see what happens 

Rotation 

WAS +1.5 (A)

System 1 

CLE +1.5 (A) 
CWS +1.5 (A)
SEA (A) 
TOR +1.5 (A)
MIA +1.5 (A)

System 2 

BAL (A)

GSE

LAD (A)
OAK (A)
WAS +1.5 (A)
DET (C)
ST.L (A)
SD (A)
SEA (A) 
SF (A)

Let's get them all 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2014
Posts: 3
Posted: #25

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:

Ok let's see what happens 

Rotation 

WAS +1.5 (A)

System 1 

CLE +1.5 (A) 
CWS +1.5 (A)
SEA (A) 
TOR +1.5 (A)
MIA +1.5 (A)

System 2 

BAL (A)

GSE

LAD (A)
OAK (A)
WAS +1.5 (A)
DET (C)
ST.L (A)
SD (A)
SEA (A) 
SF (A)

Let's get them all 



GL 
< Page of 15 > >>
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View