Shhhhh, dont tell anyone. This is the official thread for...

First << 16 of 36 >> Last
Views: 115832

Banned
Participation Meter
#376 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ErinSanDiego:

Jeff, Please ignore all the negative comments. Don't give them the attention they crave. 

Weak moment! 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#377 Report User
Posted:

You should just Go Tout and that way clean out all the garbage posters. Charge a small amount for the season and call it a day and have your own Website ?

Banned
Participation Meter
#378 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:

Ok guys look, I'm playing 4 systems. Sometimes they will cross paths. You can actually win both as it has happened a couple times already. I can assure you that most of you don't have a bankroll to play 4 chase systems at same time. I suggest you play what you feel comfortable with. 

System 1   3 game chase
System 2   4 game chase
Rotation     5 game chase
G.S.E.       6 game chase

wtf is that BS i thought this was only 1 system to be used now starting May 2nd as you advertised for months in strategies

3689-0 is 100% any way you cut pal............ and you lying right there because your chasing after a loss doubling up to recoup the loss to win 1 unit.

Only blind fools don't see that.

Unfortunatley I bet in real world with cash green money $20 bills

and MY local dosent accept .50 cent wagers as you told others to do using 5 dimes LOL what a toll.

I wouldn't bet .50 on  any thing wtf can i buy for .50? ooyeah one small bag of tater chips USE money Mangement when chasing aint none here folks soon as double up you just went over your limit if you used 5% of bank your now betting 10% of bank

GO ask those who bet for a living see if they agree with you.

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#379 Report User
Posted:

oh nooo.......jeff,is this busterdouglass^^^^^^^^.....dude doesnt need 2 be eliminated from covers,he needs 2 be eliminated off the face of the EARTH.....stupidity is mind-boggling....the most simple concepts imagineable completely pass him by

Captain
Participation Meter
#380 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bigkeith:

You should just Go Tout and that way clean out all the garbage posters. Charge a small amount for the season and call it a day and have your own Website ?

What do you need to pay money to "double up plus a unit" every single time after a loss?       Using a "double up plus a unit" chase system can be done by ANYONE WHO PICKS THEIR OWN GAMES, with a large enough bankroll, especially with the amount of juice this guy swallows.  Even an absolutely donkey wont go 0-6.       Maybe you should go tout and charge a fee there Jeff lol

Banned
Participation Meter
#381 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by hitithard:

wtf is that BS i thought this was only 1 system to be used now starting May 2nd as you advertised for months in strategies

3689-0 is 100% any way you cut pal............ and you lying right there because your chasing after a loss doubling up to recoup the loss to win 1 unit.

37 posts?  I wonder how many aliases you must have?  Total troll.

Only blind fools don't see that.

Unfortunatley I bet in real world with cash green money $20 bills

and MY local dosent accept .50 cent wagers as you told others to do using 5 dimes LOL what a toll.

I wouldn't bet .50 on  any thing wtf can i buy for .50? ooyeah one small bag of tater chips USE money Mangement when chasing aint none here folks soon as double up you just went over your limit if you used 5% of bank your now betting 10% of bank

GO ask those who bet for a living see if they agree with you.

Banned
Participation Meter
#382 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by KiefferJDs1:

What do you need to pay money to "double up plus a unit" every single time after a loss?       Using a "double up plus a unit" chase system can be done by ANYONE WHO PICKS THEIR OWN GAMES, with a large enough bankroll, especially with the amount of juice this guy swallows.  Even an absolutely donkey wont go 0-6.       Maybe you should go tout and charge a fee there Jeff lol

Lmao , hows those 14 team parlays working for you? You couldn't be  a bigger joke. Oops I  wasn't going to respond to morons. Try that out Mr. I'm a donkey see how it works for you. If its so easy you should be able to retire next year. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#383 Report User
Posted:

^^^^^^^^    Next time listen to yourself and dont respond

Captain
Participation Meter
#384 Report User
Posted:

raiders just took the lead in the 7th..  Lets go oak 

My doggie dog moneyline is now more healthier.  Don't bust a brown dog on us now.   

Captain
Participation Meter
#385 Report User
Posted:

oh snaps, tied up in the 8th again...  so now we have a ball game...  

back to the tube and lets go raiders oakland Aids.  ha 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#386 Report User
Posted:

F*ckin coolered the bet brosuf! That mistake that was made about posting the wrong play is just brutal Jeff. The double header will now be D game after loosing at -200, -165, -160, and now another potential -160 game. Ughhhh- wanting to jump ship already

Rookie
Participation Meter
#387 Report User
Posted:

Don't freak out I'm not trying to talk sh*t, just frustrating that I won't be on game C unless somehow Oakland can score a run in the bottom of the 10th

MVP
Participation Meter
#388 Report User
Posted:

thx ngia

Veteran
Participation Meter
#389 Report User
Posted:

Keep up the NON_POSTING to haters. One thing I've learned, you can't argue with someone who isn't responding...........(I know it's not easy, but keep the positive karma going.)

Banned
Participation Meter
#390 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by cruisin:

Keep up the NON_POSTING to haters. One thing I've learned, you can't argue with someone who isn't responding...........(I know it's not easy, but keep the positive karma going.)

I agree 100%. I basically said the same thing in post #224. They thrive on people responding so let's try our best not to.

Banned
Participation Meter
#391 Report User
Posted:

Can someone confirm, IF oakland loses tonight, will they be a play tomorrow (E)?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#392 Report User
Posted:

OAK loses by 2 in extra innings  

This "system" should be on D right now. But as JEFF likes to change his story, this was a "(B)" so now we see a (C) play 

Or wait, maybe this scumbag of a fraud finds a loophole in his wording to claim that this was still and "A" or a "practice" play 

Banned
Participation Meter
#393 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by daytradernation:

Can someone confirm, IF oakland loses tonight, will they be a play tomorrow (E)?

It will be a (D) tomorrow 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#394 Report User
Posted:

And E for those that played the incorrect post. Let's just get here- no MLB team should loose 4 in a row to the same squad. BOL TO ALL OF US

Prospect
Participation Meter
#395 Report User
Posted:

Chi-TownCovers, I'm sorry and mean no offense to you, but you are driving me crazy.  It's NOT LOOSE, it's LOSE.  It's absolutely mind boggling to me how many people spell this simple word wrong.

MVP
Participation Meter
#396 Report User
Posted:

a's will win... have faith.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#397 Report User
Posted:

Bruin LMAO sorry, typing on my phone and just keep typing unless an auto correct pops up.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#398 Report User
Posted:

I'm just curious to know how many units will be layed on Oakland tomorrow to chase that one unit of profit (genuine question). 

And before anyone bashes my reading ability, I am just lazy. That doesn't nearly compensate for JEFF not being able to differentiate between YOU'RE and YOUR.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#399 Report User
Posted:

Or auto-corrects for that matter...

Rookie
Participation Meter
#400 Report User
Posted:

Lol grammar police in action. Mortgage it would depend on tomorrow's line. Hopefully Oakland gets 3 outs in the 9th and your question won't matter..
First << 16 of 36 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View