Seems like good value on the Avs to win west +800

Views: 499

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

They definitely have a favorable match-up in the first round against the wild, Minnestoa is playing good hockey but compared to all the other strong teams in the west this is a good opponent for the Avs. Plus I think Bryzgalov is the goalie for the wild, he is playing decent now but then again he never does well in the playoffs.

Coloado is a young group but I think Roy well get them well prepared for the playoffs and they shouldn't have a problem beating Minnesota and I like their chances in the next round against St. Louis or Chicago. Then I think hedging would be smart if they make it to the finals against Ducks, Sharks, or Kings.

Because Colorado just locked into 1st in the Central, a Lot of sites are now adjusting it to +650 which is not too good for the value, but some sites still have it at +800 which make them a solid dark-horse in my opinion?

What does anyone-else thinks about Colorado and their chances? Any input is appreciated. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

IMO.............

COLORADO will be there one yr....NOT 2014

You have to lose first in this league before you learn to win and last yr they lost quite a bit

remarkable turnaround for them and Coach Roy but they will need to experience defeat before winning conference

ALL THE GOOD TEAMS DO

GL BRO

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Thanks, ya your probably right. I'll just keep it small on them

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

I got +8000...