any1 use that green dot for payouts at 5dimes?

First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Views: 8391

Captain
Participation Meter
#26 Report User
Posted:

unbelievable I withdrew $250 via their recommended serve card. I slowly made regular everyday purchases with the card and didn't even make a cash withdrawal. Two weeks later I request a another payout and 5dimes says my card has been blocked really!! This method is absolutely useless. I should of just did what bobbywaves did and tried to withdraw a quick $1000 before they banned me. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#27 Report User
Posted:

If 5Dimes would just give us the moneypak # in our transaction history upon withdrawal for us to load our own card, then we wouldn't be getting banned. 5D's loads our cards in Florida, we cash out in another location = red flag.

Captain
Participation Meter
#28 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves:

If 5Dimes would just give us the moneypak # in our transaction history upon withdrawal for us to load our own card, then we wouldn't be getting banned. 5D's loads our cards in Florida, we cash out in another location = red flag.

How do you know they load it at Florida?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by its_1999_my:

How do you know they load it at Florida?

5D's told me & agreed it may be the reason for ban.

Captain
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves:

5D's told me & agreed it may be the reason for ban.

Did you ask them if they were willing to give you the moneypak numbers instead?

Banned
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

old W U is best way just don't with draw every friggin week keeps transfer cost down

I never take chaecks because then it gives gooberment a paper trail to me

also it's great to have as many offshore accounts as posible because if you start banging one book heavy like for multi 1000's of dollars they will not accept wagers from you any more they accuse you of being in syndicate or something.

2 guys i just met by internet had this happen to them both brothers got banned by the greek ...

It's why one brother went to vegas and now the other one is moving there too to get out of high tax NYC.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by its_1999_my:

Did you ask them if they were willing to give you the moneypak numbers instead?

Yes, the first time I inquired 5D's told me they could also give me the MP # if I prefer. So after my ban I inquired again, this time another rep told me it's not an option because of possible fraud: Players claiming problems with MP #, when no problem exists.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

So this option appears useless. Was just chatting with a rep about it and he mention there was a vanilla card payout option. 
Not sure how long its been available or if anyone has any experience with it they'd like to share.
It appears to work pretty much identical so its probably not worth it either. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

FYI
It has nothing to do with SERVE. It has all to do with GREEN DOT.
Nothing to do with 5dimes either. It has all to do with GREEN DOT.
It's simple. Green Dot is a POS and they are the issue. Once the money is loaded on your Serve card you can withdraw it in 2 days or 2 months. It has no effect on GREEN DOT banning you.
First << 2 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View