any1 use that green dot for payouts at 5dimes?

Participants:
< Page of 2 > >>
Views: 8421
< Page of 2 > >>

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Just curious if it is as easy as it sounds.

and which one would you recommend me getting in usa
Quote Post Report User

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Simple, hassle free, lightning quick. Best way to wd 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

waste of time,green dot will ban you after a couple of uses

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by joanne12:

joanne , so reliable with critical information.  

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Lol I hate Joanne 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Is there a paticular card to get or just google it and buy on that can be reloadable?  ThaNks! I usually do western union but it gets expensive if you withdrawl alot.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by joanne12:

You are correct. Was banned in less than4 weeks. For players who only deposit once in a while, maybe not bad option. Believe location of processor tips them off

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by slike:

You are correct. Was banned in less than4 weeks. For players who only deposit once in a while, maybe not bad option. Believe location of processor tips them off

doesnt sound good for a player like me, I am very active.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Anyone been very active with this methods the past couple months?
Just requested my first payout via this method and it went super smooth, and also super free lol
Would like to know if a lot of accounts are getting closed though?

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Get a rush card..not a green dot card or a ready card..

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

It's very easy for deposits, but I got banned from withdrawals and using the card after one withdrawal.  I can still use the 14 digit numbers to deposit though, so it's still good for depositing.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by GOGOMachine123:

Lol I hate Joanne 
you will get banned and your money will be held,see how funny it is then!! Good luck son 

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

My book pays on time every time. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

GOGOMachine123 Scammer

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

I have had serveral withdraws using this method and i have tons of greendot cards but i can usually get a week out of a card before its bannded.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Get a bank card.

I've used it many times over and over with 5 dimes.  No issues at all.  Easy to reload at Speedway gas stations, if you have them in your area.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

I said bank card above.   5 dimes edited me.  What trash.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

ne.t spe.nd card  WTF

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

The American Express Serve card 5Dimes recommends blows for cash withdrawals. Withdrew $500 twice from ATM, banned after that. You probably won't get banned if you use your card load for purchases only. Of course 5Dimes doesn't offer customers any info to avoid banning until after it happens. I just ordered another Serve card in my wife's name, & will use that for purchases only to avoid another ban. May try the Rush card, if they are not affiliated with green dot.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

Quote Originally Posted by DanTos8715:

ne.t spe.nd card  WTF

That is not on 5Dimes list of available cards.

What we want to know is, what card/method on 5D list will allow more than 2 ATM withdrawals without banning you?

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves:

The American Express Serve card 5Dimes recommends blows for cash withdrawals. Withdrew $500 twice from ATM, banned after that. You probably won't get banned if you use your card load for purchases only. Of course 5Dimes doesn't offer customers any info to avoid banning until after it happens. I just ordered another Serve card in my wife's name, & will use that for purchases only to avoid another ban. May try the Rush card, if they are not affiliated with green dot.

Wait they banned you fuk!!!!!! I just did my first payout via serve card to. I started slow with only $250 withdrawn now I am worried I'm gonna get banned. How long before you withdrew from your serve card and how long did you wait to withdraw the second time. Also did they tell you that you got banned for to many withdrawals. The last thing I wanna do is get banned and have to wait 2 weeks for a check to clear.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

When 5D loaded my card for $1,000, I withdrew $500 the next 2 days. Then maybe a week l8r, I requested another payout. 5D said my MP serve card deposit was denied by GD & couldn't be loaded. If you don't want to get banned, I suggest making mostly purchases. If you need cash keep withdrawals keep it small & spread them out over time, perhaps that will avoid the ban. We can only guess what triggers the red flags.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves:

When 5D loaded my card for $1,000, I withdrew $500 the next 2 days. Then maybe a week l8r, I requested another payout. 5D said my MP serve card deposit was denied by GD & couldn't be loaded. If you don't want to get banned, I suggest making mostly purchases. If you need cash keep withdrawals keep it small & spread them out over time, perhaps that will avoid the ban. We can only guess what triggers the red flags.

Ya I'm gonna take it slowly. I'm gonna buy some low priced items and than withdraw like $200 one week and than reload another $250 and do the same thing the next week. I got 10K to liquidate with this card so hopefully everything goes well cuz my bank is starting to get suspicious with all the Canadian checks. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Hear ya, Canadian checks are a pain. You can also get 1 free payout per month for $2,500 max via debit card (DCFA), right into your bank account. Then withdraw via MP's after that.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

they suck with their green dot deposits and withdrawals...the girl in charge andrea is a complete moron...
< Page of 2 > >>
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View