View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

LE MARCUS ALDRIDGE TOOK MISSED LAST 5 SHOTS REASON WHY THEY LOST IF NOT EVEN COVER

Participants:
Views: 397

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

SOO THIS GOOF KEPT ON TAKING TURN AROUND JUMPERS DOWN THE STRETCH WHATS EVEN WORST THE POINT GUARD KEPT ON FEEDING HIM THE BALL WHEN HES COLD....MATTHEWS OR BATUM ANYBODY?  JUST DISGUSTING I KEPT ON SAYING TO MYSELF PLZ DEAR LORD STOP FEEDING ALDRIFGE TEH BALL YET WHAT DO I SEE HIM TAKING THE LAST FEW SHOTS THEN THEY THROW TEH BALL AWAY INBOUND FOR GOOD MEASURE TO END THE GAME JOKES 
Quote Post Report User

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

I'd still feed the team's best player the ball down the stretch

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

and these douches handicapping douches from these paysites say that sports are not rigged. Example right there tonite from performances like that. i always tell people that professional sports is more like a Broadway play. everybody is an actor doing there part for night.and the Ref's are there to control the over/under of the play. friggin ridiculous!! 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

HE WAS COLD BUD WHEN YUR COLD THERES OTHER PLAYERS WHO CAN SHOOT LIKE MATTHEWS OR BATUM?

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

You keep blaming Aldridge, but even through his missed shots they were still within the spread.  At the end of the day it was BATUM.  When he made that horrible inbound pass the spread was out the window at that point.  Not to mention he was the one holding Durant during the last two game ending 3-pointers.  Tell me why he was standing on the other side of the 3-point line defending Durant who has helluva range and not picking him up at half court and your already losing.  He threw this game, after he wasn't even supposed to be playing.  When you get finished Aldridge is one of the reasons Portland was even winning and had a chance to win.  I could still kick his lanky a** for not taking a better shot though with no one under the goal to rebound.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Books:

SOO THIS GOOF KEPT ON TAKING TURN AROUND JUMPERS DOWN THE STRETCH WHATS EVEN WORST THE POINT GUARD KEPT ON FEEDING HIM THE BALL WHEN HES COLD....MATTHEWS OR BATUM ANYBODY?  JUST DISGUSTING I KEPT ON SAYING TO MYSELF PLZ DEAR LORD STOP FEEDING ALDRIFGE TEH BALL YET WHAT DO I SEE HIM TAKING THE LAST FEW SHOTS THEN THEY THROW TEH BALL AWAY INBOUND FOR GOOD MEASURE TO END THE GAME JOKES 

Thanks for sharing that. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

these athletes should have finished college. SO MANY DUMB PLAYS

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

ARE SU SERIOUS? JUST GO LOOK AT THE THE GAME STATS AND SEE HOW IMPORTANT IT WAS FOR THE BLAZERS TO SCORE IF THE BLAZERS SCORE JUST 2 OUT OF THOSE 5 MISSED SHOTS FROM ALDRIDGE ITS ALL WHOS DIFFERENT BALL GAME AND BATUM THROWING THE BALL AWAY WONT EVEN HAPPEN 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

That's true also FTB.  If he would've just hit one of those shots spread covered, but given the fact that he didn't. They still had a chance to cover before that last turnover is all I'm saying.  So looks like we're both right at the end of it all.  They just blew it as a team. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by MONIESGANG:

Thanks for sharing that. 

monies gang you do know that some pplz come in here to vent on their lost instead of taking it out on their kids and wife or family members its a nice way to blow off steam on this site i notice you go on pplz forums soo just trash talk bottomline yur just a piece of shiet in my books 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View