Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

BATUM? U MEAN MORE LIKE ALDRIDGE

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

NAW!!! BATUM is the weak link here.  He was holding Durant on every 3 ball he shot.  Durant should be picked up at half-court with knowledge of his range not mention he was hitting 3's all second half.  Just keep letting him square up and shoot at the top of the key BATUM!!  ALSO, This dumb a** Batum threw the ball clean across the court with Lillard right in his face with :48 secs on the game clock and a full :24 sec shot clock.  Not to mention he watched Durant shoot both 3's and acted like he challenged them.  They threw this game for sure.  Anyone who disagrees is blind to the gambling world.  That pass made no sense to anyone who's ever played any basketball.  But of course no one on Sportscenter or any sports show will acknowledge how he threw that ball away, but instead everyone will focus on Durant's 3 pointer.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

batum is crackhead  aldridge didnt throw the game couple of his shots rattled in and out, some bricks but some in and out.   batum threw it to okc with less than minute left with his crosscourt pass when liliard williams much closer to him.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

i had these MOFO'S on the ML. thought they weren't suppose to lose two game straight.

Captain
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Dude..... I was on por

But kd went off

Por game plan was a joke at the end, mo willams? Instead of lizard??!!! The ball be in his hands every play but they didn't do that went cold and got KD'ed!!!

I lost 10 units!! Shit happens part of the game

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

that's POR/OKC game is only i've been waiting to my parlay.

Damn, I thought it's a good , Damn.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

lol just because people only complain when they lose doesnt mean when they win they cant see the bullshit the players do to magically cover or not cover the spread

example:
garbage time you have scrubs inside the game, how come they play like its the playoffs and try to prove themselves and foul and play defense to get steals and garbage when the game is mathematically over

same scrubs inside the game for another game how come they dont give a garbage and just run the whole 24 seconds out to turn the ball over             

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkER99:

Whenever you lose, then it's fixed. Just only stupid bettor like you pick Portland. If you have problem with my comment, then live with it because it's your problem.

SOO YUR TELLING ME GAMES ARE NOT RIGGED? PLZ GET YUR HEAD OUT OF YUR BUMHOLE .....THE MAIN THING IS TO PICK THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FIX THATS ALL 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View