Views: 1708

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Hey guys,

Our pick for NBA Saturday is;

Pacers (Margin 11 or more, -120) against Pelicans @ Pacers

The Pacers return home after a disappointing loss to the Raptors. We really like this spot as Pelicans have been a poor team on the road and especially bad off back-to-backs. With the injury to Anderson in today's win over Boston, the Pelican's front court is looking thin. The Pacers' forwards should have a field day.

Pacers to win big at home.

Best of luck fellas,

CMThursdays

NBA YTD 27 - 17

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

GL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Im on the pacers as well

BOL 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

I always check your plays brother. Do you really think they can cover against Pelicans?  Danng. I'm scared Davis might owned hibbert.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by thatshot:

I always check your plays brother. Do you really think they can cover against Pelicans?  Danng. I'm scared Davis might owned hibbert.

Yep. Pretty confident - Vogel will not be happy after the loss in Toronto and will get his team firing.

Hibbert has the size and experience advantage over Davis - predicting Davis will get into foul trouble early especially with Anderson sidelined, can't see how the Pelicans will contain the paint.

BOL

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Damn at first glance loved NO.  BOL!  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Bet looking good CM. Was leaning Pelicans until i saw your post and ended up not making a play.

Phew!

Any more plays CM?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by b4sk3tb4ll3r:

Bet looking good CM. Was leaning Pelicans until i saw your post and ended up not making a play.

Phew!

Any more plays CM?

Glad we could help Had faith in the Pacers to turn it up in the 2nd Half! 55 - 31.. now that's a beat down..

I think that'll do us for today.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Was a little worried when they were down at the half but as usual they turned the burners on in the 3rd to blow them out. Also had the under - congrats 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View