I am so freaking PISSED at the last play...I need to freaking VENT NOW.

Views: 746

Rookie
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

WHAT THE FREAK, how do you get the ball stolen? And do you even need to dunk that sh!t? you bastards.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by FiftyTwoPercent:

WHAT THE FREAK, how do you get the ball stolen? And do you even need to dunk that sh!t? you person.

It was a dunk for the tacos, of course, they are more interested to satisfy the crowd than your betting needs.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Game is done for when you are down by 9 points with 6s left, man, this kinda thing makes me mad for at least a hour. I am moving on. Can let this sh!t disturb me.

Legend
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by HoopWatchdog:

It was a dunk for the tacos, of course, they are more interested to satisfy the crowd than your betting needs.

What is the deal?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Game is done for when you are down by 9 points with 6s left, man, this kinda thing makes me mad for at least a hour. I am moving on. Can let this sh!t disturb me.

Like I said, they needed to score 110 points to get some kind of a free/low-priced taco deal for everyone. Same garbage in Nuggets game

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

i'm with ya man ... and i thought homeboy hit a 3 the prior time they were down the court.  i had to rewind my tv bc his feet were blocked by the score in the corner to see he was a foot inside the 3 point line... that was a horrible way to lose

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by rod_steel:

What is the deal?

If Lakers score 110 points, everyone gets 3 or 4 (don't exactly remember) tacos for $1, if I remember it correctly

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

thats not the taco deal. the lakers deal is that if they score over 100 points and keep their opponent to 99 or under the crowd gets two free tacos. that dunk had nothing to do with the taco deal 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by HoopWatchdog:

Like I said, they needed to score 110 points to get some kind of a free/low-priced taco deal for everyone. Same garbage in Nuggets game

No they had the tacos already, the promotion is they need to hold their opponent under 100 while scoring 100 themselves. Even the announcers said he should have held it. But it was Kendall marshall, he's probably not as savvy to those kinds of situations so he just layed it up like 'idgaf, I'm ballin in my first game beetches'.

I wasn't on a side 2h, just the over but that's what happened.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

btw what i just posted is 100% correct. I've gone to laker games before and won tacos, and they were talking about it during the broadcast on the lakers channel 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by seanjohn007:

btw what i just posted is 100% correct. I've gone to laker games before and won tacos, and they were talking about it during the broadcast on the lakers channel 

Then I apologise! I just heard that there was a deal and assumed that it was the same as the Nuggets deal. I'm sorry, for my disinformation!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

For real, both sides didn't need to play the last 10 secs. This is not playoff, this is not anything near a must win situation. This is a regular season of 2 bad teams. WHY? That dumb idiot really want to show off dunking skills. Man, tough one.

Legend
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Why didn't Hayward just dribble it out? 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Jazz -2 2H... 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

For real, both sides didn't need to play the last 10 secs. This is not playoff, this is not anything near a must win situation. This is a regular season of 2 bad teams. WHY? That dumb idiot really want to show off dunking skills. Man, tough one.

To be hones, if I were an NBA player, I would probably have done the same thing in a situation like that to mess with some degenerate gamblers like we. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by rod_steel:

Why didn't Hayward just dribble it out? 

Ty corbin probably told them to keep playing it out, an equally good question is why were the Jazz fouling down 8 or 9 with 15 seconds left.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

FUCKK U j . r . smith.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

weird as fvck, Utah could have dribble it out too. There is no way Lakers could get the last points in this situation, no way. Just plain weird. First, Utah didn't dribble it out, then lost the ball, the Lakers didn't dribble it out. What a freaking chance of that in a regular season game? Damn.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Henry-Gondorff:

Jazz -2 2H... 

Dude. If it was for the Lakers +2, the game didn't even came close to Uath down only 4 points. They could just open up the game and let the Lakers lead the whole way. It just plain stupid of both sides at the end that make us lose. Both teams could have just dribble it out and shake hands. Dumb bench want to show off.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Lol.... I had to start a thread to vent to because my wife won't understand why I'm pissed and why I'm still gambling when I told her I'll do rehab 5 years ago.... Messed me up too bro. I saw it on my phone and thinking what kind of s**t is this...

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

even the announcers said you dont do that, you just dribble out after he dunked

Banned
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by seanjohn007:

thats not the taco deal. the lakers deal is that if they score over 100 points and keep their opponent to 99 or under the crowd gets two free tacos. that dunk had nothing to do with the taco deal 

could also look at it as the Jazz knew the game was over and there was no chance for a comeback, but they pressed forward uptempo in an effort to stick it to the home crowd. Had they walked it up and shown the Lakers that the clock would be dribbled out, there would be no turnover, no dunk. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

This really helped me out. LA-2 thank you. Ill mail you guys a check. 

Legend
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

I noticed that this sort of stuff happen when sh*t teams play one another. It's a way for them to pad their stats.

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View