View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

THUNDERS @ WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!

Participants:
Views: 1579

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

HAVE A STRONG LEAN ON THE WOLVES RIGHT NOW!!!!!! EXPECTING THE THUNDERS WILL ROLL AGAIN TONIGHT! THUNDERS CAN'T HANDLE THE CONSISTENCY IN THE 2ND HALF. 

WOLVES ML 
Quote Post Report User

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Any insights would be much appreciated 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

i tend to agree, although durant is going to assault them and it scares me when he can win a game single handily. i would say wolves win but durant scores over 35

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by seanjohn007:

i tend to agree, although durant is going to assault them and it scares me when he can win a game single handily. i would say wolves win but durant scores over 35

with the fast phase of the wolves, i believe that durant needs time on the bench at least 3 mins per quarter.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Fully agree with everything in this thread. Over and T-Wolves for me. I see a fast pace in this game with both teams being able to get to the rim. Westbrook's underrated defense will be missed in this game. Nobody stops Durant, especially on the Wolves, so the Thunder should clear 100 easily. 208 is not a small number but I think its a bit low. Prediction: T-Wolves = 115+ pts 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

You don't need westbrook in this game, Reggie Jackson will abuse the nba's worst defender, Ricky Rubio

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by theKINGdanny:

You don't need westbrook in this game, Reggie Jackson will abuse the nba's worst defender, Ricky Rubio

However. my point is the consistency in the 2nd half. i know that jackson got the skills. The absence of westbrook at first is not a big deal for me but when i watched the last 2 games of thunders. i conclude that, thunders is not good when westbrook is out. gonna take the risk of having the worst defender in the league. Thanks for your insight 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaStylee:

Fully agree with everything in this thread. Over and T-Wolves for me. I see a fast pace in this game with both teams being able to get to the rim. Westbrook's underrated defense will be missed in this game. Nobody stops Durant, especially on the Wolves, so the Thunder should clear 100 easily. 208 is not a small number but I think its a bit low. Prediction: T-Wolves = 115+ pts 

In addition, wolves trying to get above .500 in the league. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Wolves destroyed OKC, minus westbrook, at home earlier this season.. and if it wasn't for westbrook playing and going off in okc, they would have beat okc again, had looked superior thru 3 qtrs that game too.  minnesota is the play, wait for a better number. coming from a HUGE Thunder fan, and I've never bet against my team. Will now.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

wolves scorers: K LOVE 26.3 ppg, PEK, K-MART, BAREA
thunders scorers: DURANT 28 ppg, IBAKA, REGGIE and LAMB

that's all the glitz and glitter of this matchup.   Home team has won the last six games-- three at minnesota and three at OKC.   no westbrook.  

Wolves are ready!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

OKC a pedestrian 4-3 s/u without westbrook.

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Close game but Thunder will emerge on top. They won't lose 3 in a row. Book it.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777:

Close game but Thunder will emerge on top. They won't lose 3 in a row. Book it.

i really want to believe in you, but as far as i can see their performance without westbrook. my mind told me that 70% of my money must fade the thunders. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

As an individual person, i can't assure you this one but i've got the instinct that this would be fun and will give you $$$$$ 

The ball is round, anything can happen 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMG:

Wolves destroyed OKC, minus westbrook, at home earlier this season.. and if it wasn't for westbrook playing and going off in okc, they would have beat okc again, had looked superior thru 3 qtrs that game too.  minnesota is the play, wait for a better number. coming from a HUGE Thunder fan, and I've never bet against my team. Will now.

looking forward to get some cash tomorrow bud 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

ERIC LEWIS WILL BE HANDLING THIS GAME. Any violent reaction!?!"?

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

While Westbrooks underrated defense will be missing, so will his rebounding and ability to get out in transition. No one comes close to his ability to accelerate down the court. Playing a fast tempo game would also play into the hands of MINN. Cant see why Scott Brooks would want to do that after two losses rather than slow the pace down and regroup. Minnesota's bigs are something OKC will also have to adjust to. Second chance points will be very limited imo. OKC didnt crack the 100 point mark vs a BK squad without Lopez and a horrible rebounding team like Portland.

Under 208

Leaning Minn -2

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

I wouldnt be surprised if OKC won straight up but if they do it will be with a huge defensive effort. Im staying away from Minnesota.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

tough matchup here for thunder but elite teams (Heat, Pacers, OKC, Spurs) tend to make-up way better whenever they lost by 2 straight. One thing you can see with these teams, they can play offense and they can play bigtime defense! and that is what the thunders are planning to do to win here, focus more on their defense. I like the thunder is this game, when you have a superstar like Durant and without a clear defender on the side of Wolves that can handle him. Love can be guarded by Ibaka. I say Durant will make a 4th quarter run and will close out this game, pretty close game I should say. Anyway, BOL  

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

in this case, the refs are not home friendly. But gonna still stick with MINNY ML 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

The league worst defender put some show tonight. Hoping to continue this one. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Lol. Minnesota always shows up defensively against the better teams. I warned these fools. Under it is.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

BIGTIME OVER......ERIC LEWIS SPECIAL

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Congrats over backers!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

durant is really in a different level.. he stands out together with lebron. they can dominate a game anytime and close it out even without their fellow stars. nice game it was and Durant will be the MVP if he can continue leading his team.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View