Views: 101701
Posts: 350
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2012
Posts: 356
#51 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by amd:


Because Michigan is the most underachieved team in the country. Every year, they land top recruits and, yet, every year, they fail. By fail, I mean 5 losses every year....like clockwork. They have a coach who plays not to lose....did you see his play calling in the Penn State game? Typical. Michigan used to be a once proud football program but now theyre accepting invites to the Buffalo Wildwings bowl on Dec 28. They used to have an offensive line that was as good as any in the country....now they have idiots who cant block their own shadow....simple A Gap blocking schemes and they cant even handle those packages.....zone blocking, forget it. Watch the last 5 Michigan games. Michigan has simply lost its identity. Michigans defense gives up 600 total yards on a regular basis, they cant make up their mind if they want to stay with the spread option or go back to the tradional proset....either way, its 3 and out or a pick.....unless theyre playing Akron or UConn....oh wait, those sorry fukks almost beat Blue, too. Everything about Michigan is abysmal....Hell, even their cheerleaders are fukking gross. And, the 111,000 fans watching the winged helmets every Saturday? Yeah, I guess thats impressive if you like to watch a 6-5 team play every weekend. Hoke blows...he needs to be fired. Just like the Lions, the whole damn coaching staff needs to be shittcanned and Ann Arbor needs to start over. How the fukk can you support a team who almost loses to Akron at home as well as UConn on the road. Michigans play is as embarrassing as it gets and its a common theme every time they step on the field just as its about to happen again, tonight.

amd..I love checkin your plays out, im a die hard  mich fan......and I cant agree with you more my man.lol

there just a said team. K st wins by 14 or 21.

keep up the picks

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2009
Posts: 480
#52 Report User
Posted:

Hey AMD!

What are your thoughts on Louisville?

Thanks!
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 32570
#53 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by door54:

Hey amd...nice start for you. It is a rare moment indeed when I see ANYONE mention anything to do with O-line coordination or schemes. Is that an interest of yours, or just one of the facets you chose to take 'em to task on? (Nothing to do with capping I know...just curious).

You're one of the very few I look up after I run out a cap to see where you stand. GL through the bowl slate.


Thanks buddy, appreciate your sentiment. The reason I mention Michigans offensive line is because, for the last three years, the poor blocking has been the reason Michigan has declined in overall offense. Everyone wants to blame Gardner but he hasnt even had a running game to help with his play action. In most cases, hes had less than 3 seconds after hes set, to throw downfield. The dudes been running for his life all season. I cant imagine what this poor bastardd of a true freshman is going to go through tonight but it isnt going to be pretty. So, certainly, Im well aware of Blues offensive and defensive fronts....bol to you 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2007
Posts: 8105
#54 Report User
Posted:

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2013
Posts: 288
#55 Report User
Posted:

Your first play is Rutgers +14? You feel strong about that?
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2007
Posts: 470
#56 Report User
Posted:

AMD... I can genuinely say you are the best capper on here, by far. Always keen on comparing notes and pound the wager when were on the same level . With that being said, how confident are you with the Rutgers pick? I mean they beyond stink and I feel ND will just torch them by 20+. What's your angle? Thanks for all your work and your record speaks for itself.

Now if you posted a lil more often on the NHL side.... :)
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2012
Posts: 221
#57 Report User
Posted:

On K State as well and perfect write up on Big Blue
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2007
Posts: 1412
#58 Report User
Posted:

Any insight on the Rutgers pick. Only thing I see that they do well is run D. Curious of your reasoning here. Thx.
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2004
Posts: 5767
#59 Report User
Posted:

Glad to see u joining me on Rutgers....they are no good, but 14.5 seems like too many for this Irish team to give up...
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2008
Posts: 22128
#60 Report User
Posted:

GL today buddy. 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2009
Posts: 9851
#61 Report User
Posted:

I like rut as well.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 362
#62 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by amd:


Because Michigan is the most underachieved team in the country. Every year, they land top recruits and, yet, every year, they fail. By fail, I mean 5 losses every year....like clockwork. They have a coach who plays not to lose....did you see his play calling in the Penn State game? Typical. Michigan used to be a once proud football program but now theyre accepting invites to the Buffalo Wildwings bowl on Dec 28. They used to have an offensive line that was as good as any in the country....now they have idiots who cant block their own shadow....simple A Gap blocking schemes and they cant even handle those packages.....zone blocking, forget it. Watch the last 5 Michigan games. Michigan has simply lost its identity. Michigans defense gives up 600 total yards on a regular basis, they cant make up their mind if they want to stay with the spread option or go back to the tradional proset....either way, its 3 and out or a pick.....unless theyre playing Akron or UConn....oh wait, those sorry fukks almost beat Blue, too. Everything about Michigan is abysmal....Hell, even their cheerleaders are fukking gross. And, the 111,000 fans watching the winged helmets every Saturday? Yeah, I guess thats impressive if you like to watch a 6-5 team play every weekend. Hoke blows...he needs to be fired. Just like the Lions, the whole damn coaching staff needs to be shittcanned and Ann Arbor needs to start over. How the fukk can you support a team who almost loses to Akron at home as well as UConn on the road. Michigans play is as embarrassing as it gets and its a common theme every time they step on the field just as its about to happen again, tonight.
Bro Im a homer so I stick garbage out good or bad! They lost their identity with RICH ROD theyll get it back!! GO BLUE
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2011
Posts: 696
#63 Report User
Posted:

with you on Rutgers and Kstate..BOL
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2008
Posts: 1217
#64 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by amd:


Because Michigan is the most underachieved team in the country. Every year, they land top recruits and, yet, every year, they fail. By fail, I mean 5 losses every year....like clockwork. They have a coach who plays not to lose....did you see his play calling in the Penn State game? Typical. Michigan used to be a once proud football program but now theyre accepting invites to the Buffalo Wildwings bowl on Dec 28. They used to have an offensive line that was as good as any in the country....now they have idiots who cant block their own shadow....simple A Gap blocking schemes and they cant even handle those packages.....zone blocking, forget it. Watch the last 5 Michigan games. Michigan has simply lost its identity. Michigans defense gives up 600 total yards on a regular basis, they cant make up their mind if they want to stay with the spread option or go back to the tradional proset....either way, its 3 and out or a pick.....unless theyre playing Akron or UConn....oh wait, those sorry fukks almost beat Blue, too. Everything about Michigan is abysmal....Hell, even their cheerleaders are fukking gross. And, the 111,000 fans watching the winged helmets every Saturday? Yeah, I guess thats impressive if you like to watch a 6-5 team play every weekend. Hoke blows...he needs to be fired. Just like the Lions, the whole damn coaching staff needs to be shittcanned and Ann Arbor needs to start over. How the fukk can you support a team who almost loses to Akron at home as well as UConn on the road. Michigans play is as embarrassing as it gets and its a common theme every time they step on the field just as its about to happen again, tonight.

Im not sure how you feel about it?  gluck this weekend
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 32570
#65 Report User
Posted:

Utah State pk  

Marshall ml -135  

Syracuse +4. 

BYU +4. 

Rutgers +14  


Kansas State -5.5. 

Miami +6
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 32570
#66 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by migger:

Bro Im a homer so I stick garbage out good or bad! They lost their identity with RICH ROD theyll get it back!! GO BLUE

I appreciate that you support them through the hard times. Actually, I hope they get their shitt turned around and get back to prominence.......just not tonight 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2008
Posts: 1522
#67 Report User
Posted:

Amd like miami 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2011
Posts: 5526
#68 Report User
Posted:

Handshake
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2008
Posts: 3395
#69 Report User
Posted:

GL tonight, Canes and K St.  
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2013
Posts: 219
#70 Report User
Posted:

From an old OLC to an astute student of the game. It always has, and always will start at the O line.

Thanks amd

 

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 32570
#71 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by door54:

From an old OLC to an astute student of the game. It always has, and always will start at the O line.

Thanks amd

 


Thanks for your response buddy. You know football and as you can see, Michigan has multiple issues to address. Hope you made a mint tonight, Michigan has been good to me 
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2008
Posts: 36725
#72 Report User
Posted:

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 32570
#73 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:


 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 32570
#74 Report User
Posted:

Utah State pk  

Marshall ml -135 

Syracuse +4 

BYU +4 

Rutgers +14 

Miami +6 

Kansas State +5.5 

Navy -6
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2007
Posts: 2340
#75 Report User
Posted:

Way to go buddy!  Excellent work!  I was able to get off the Miami game by playing 2H Louisville as that QB looked and was scared they had no chance after watching the 1H. I think you meant K-State -5.5 but nice pick I was on them myself. Let's go Navy.....
First << 3 of 14 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View