First << 1 of 4 >> Last
Views: 10837

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Week 17   Gonna be a tricky week for some of these games 
Heavy lines and stats have proven to bet against home teams 
In must win situations so careful of betting the good underdog week and keep a eye on start times of games also   

Car-atl over 44.5 $1500
Pitt-6 (2unit) $3000
Baltimore +6. $1500
EAGLES +1. (3UNIT) $4500
Cards-49ers over 42 $1500

See what rest of week brings will probably be waiting to see how the early games okay out what's anyone's opinions on TB JAGS BUFF OAK   I feel these lines are way inflated!!!!    BOL GENTLEMEN

Captain
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

From a windy city resident to the next... You know there's no better play than fading the bears... 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

The bears host the packers the cowboys host the eagles and you got pitt Miami Balt San Diego all fighting for the playoffs in must win games   I found that since 2003, there have been over 200 regular season games that can be categorized as “must-win” with teams posting a 117-107 ATS record with +4.6 units won and a 2.1% return on investment (ROI). While these numbers aren’t particularly noteworthy, we were curious as to whether home field advantage could benefit teams in must-win games. Historical archive tells us that home-field advantage is overvalued by bettors, but could the increased fan excitement lead to a stronger than usual performance?

As we expected, this pattern of bettors overvaluing home field advantage is amplified in “must-win” games which creates value betting against these home teams. Fading home teams in these late season games has performed exceedingly well, posting an impressive 70-49 ATS record with +18.24 units earned and a 15.3% ROI. Better yet, if it was a conference game the record improved to 60-37 (+20.32 units, 21% ROI).   Just some research to give though towards    THE BARBER

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Adding 

Chiefs+10.5. $1500
TB +12.5 $1500

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by HoldingXYZ:

From a windy city resident to the next... You know there's no better play than fading the bears... 

No doubt even without Rodgers about 75% chance greenbay wins 
Bears are the most overrated team in the league by far and will never 
Win as long as the owners ship doesn't change and watch how stupid there going to be signing cutler for 90mil or more here's a guy so good 
Denver probably would've took a 2-3 round pick for but jerry Angelo is 
And was the worst GM in football next to Matt million   I despise the organization and been a steeler fan since 1979 and will never change 
But yes.  Cutler is like 1-8 or something like that against the pack and we all know one Matthews sack and his groan injury will be right back 
He's a bum!!!!   And yes the bear fans are loyal I will say that but idiots going to a bears game is like going to a frat party after the keg is dry bunch of drunken idiots.   Love my hometown Chicago but there fans need to be realest and admitt there over ratted and always will float around 500 just the way the ownership wants them.   

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Adding 

(4unit). $6000    Greenbay packers -2.5. Bank it

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

im looking at dallas game its dall +6.5 where u getting phil +1

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

lol at philly +1... it opened at -3(-115)

Veteran
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

lol at philly +1... it opened at -3(-115)

Your a idiot when line open in Vegas it was Dallas -3 before the romo 
News bounced off and quess what I'm in Vegas this is how I make my 
Money watch the lines open and seeing where the sharks hammer it 
It's amazing you pay attention and have the right programs to watch live lines move you can see where big money comes in.  Online waits for Vegas to pause or correct the lines I got philly +1 about hour after they spanked the bears so keep making yourself look like a idiot and learn that some people do this for a living   I have worked hard and 
Sold my business at age 35 and had the balls and knowledge to make a living thru baseball mainly and poker football is just extra $$$$ for me   Me.  I'm living my dream and let me tell ya it was worth all the 16 hiur days I put in while most people were enjoying life but now I'm living life as I please and handle all my capping on my own and a lot a great cappers here in covers way better then myself  but I can say I profit in NFL-BASEBALL YEAR AFTER YEAR FOLLOW MY BASEBALL THREAD THIS YEAR AND ILL SHOW YOU WHAT A BANKROLL AND KNOWLEDGE CAN DO FOR YOUR 94-1 last year 278% return from May 22 to August 19     But thanks for your comment hope you learned something   

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

yeah ok, guy..

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

YOUR covers post is dated on xmas, line by then was PHILLY -6 in vegas and ALL online books douce.. Not hard to say you received the best line, from 3 1/2 days prior after a TD swing lol. How does this LAME post help other? Nevermind, dont retort CLOWN and enjoy ur imaginary victory. The scum that post on these boards nowadays is laughable..

Veteran
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Your such a idiot I'm gonna make u feel like the behind u 
Our and post the ticket for you.   Stay off my forum page if you don't like what I post!!!   fool like yourself or LOSERS probably live and home and play video games all day do some reading my idiot friend and maybe try and cap for yourself and learn something  my record speaks for itself and for your information jack off I don't jump on here 
Every ticket I buy right away. But get a life of your own and stop trying to bash people who are just trying to help and give opinions ur name says it all now move on I don't have time for your stupidity 

Captain
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

HOME FIELD USUALLY COVERS THE SPREAD IN WEEK 17.. I HAVE THIS DATA... AND WHEN I SAID FADE THE BEARS IT MEANT AGAINST PHILLY .... 

NOW THAT ROGERS IS BACK... IM GOING TO FADE ROGERS...

STRANGE THAT THIS POST IS DATED ON CHRISTMAS BECAUSE THE BEARS GOT SLAUGHTERED BY PHI BEFORE CHRISTMAS... 

ANYWAYS BOL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Dam didn't mean to cause problems jus wondering about the line I will take all the help I can get I will be looking for you in baseball if you post

Veteran
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by rpetruna:

Dam didn't mean to cause problems jus wondering about the line I will take all the help I can get I will be looking for you in baseball if you post

NO PROBLEMS BUD SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST IDIOTS I SIMPLY POST WHAT IM PLAYING AND YES I GET GREAT LINES SOMETIMES WHEN A SHARK HAMMERS A GAME I GET LIVE UPDATES AND MAKE THE CALL    BASEBALL I WILL BE POSTING ITS A CHASE SYSTEM ME AND ANOTHER GENTLEMEN HAVE MASTERED WITH MANY FILTERS    IT TAKES A BANKROLL BUT 
I HAVE A GOOD FRIENS THAT HAS TURNed  2500 into over 14500 in 4 years   Maybe before season starts I will thoroughly explain to you over the phone the filters are very important in chases even garbage teams get Hott and can cost you dearly    I chase for 500 a Game with a 75000 bankroll but up my chases once I'm playing with house money kinda like how I'm pushing my NFL bets up some I don't bet the playoffs in nfl  but haveirw then made my money best year I actually have had helps living out here some amazing cappers in Vegas.   Bol to everyone no hard feelings towards anyone 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

HOME FIELD USUALLY COVERS THE SPREAD IN WEEK 17.. I HAVE THIS DATA... AND WHEN I SAID FADE THE BEARS IT MEANT AGAINST PHILLY .... 

STRANGE THAT THIS POST IS DATED ON CHRISTMAS BECAUSE THE BEARS GOT SLAUGHTERED BY PHI BEFORE CHRISTMAS... 

ANYWAYS BOL

Good luck  riding cutler over Rodgers greenbay rolls big I would've laid 5 best hope for bears is Rodgers Getz hurt again 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

IMO...rogers will be rusty and the public is downing cutler and the bears due to the schlackin they took from the eagles on Sunday nite. Everybody saw that game and with rogers coming back; they feel they have new life. Not buying it!!!!!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

To be perfectly honest, id take a rusty Rodgers any day over a healthy cutler. Feel its nearly about the same skill level then.. possibly around 48%rusty Rodgers 51%healthy  Cutler... shrugg.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

ANYWAYS BOL

11-4-1 in 2012, i capped that this morning.  any data going further back?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Adding 

Minn-2.5.  (2unit) $3000
Dall-Phil over 52.5. $1500
  Bol gentlemen 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by NFL-1975:

Your such a idiot I'm gonna make u feel like the behind u 
Our and post the ticket for you.   Stay off my forum page if you don't like what I post!!!   fool like yourself or LOSERS probably live and home and play video games all day do some reading my idiot friend and maybe try and cap for yourself and learn something  my record speaks for itself and for your information jack off I don't jump on here 
Every ticket I buy right away. But get a life of your own and stop trying to bash people who are just trying to help and give opinions ur name says it all now move on I don't have time for your stupidity 

Banned
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

heard your in the hilton my friend.

how you doing in it?

BOL this sunday

Veteran
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

[Quote: Originally Posted by ALTABLOCK] heard your in the hilton my friend.

how you doing in it?

BOL this sunday

Didn't make the hilton  but I did cash 2 outta the 5 WSOP events I played for around 63k.   It's been a good rise and last few years 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Adding 
Bears-GB over 52. $(2units) $3000
Seattle-rams under 43 (2units) $3000

Best of luck gentlemen wish everyone a profitable week      
First << 1 of 4 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View