NBA half times! Test Run while I finish back testing.

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 4984
Posts: 46
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
#1 Report User
Posted:

Follow along while I finish backchecking.

Today's plays are:

Denver +5 1st half
Utah +4.5 1st half

This is a 4 game chase 51-0 this year in back testing , checking previous years now. 
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2006
Posts: 2338
#2 Report User
Posted:

let me know how prior years went. Do you have any winning % breakdowns on the legs of the chase?

1st
2nd
3rd
4th

TY!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2008
Posts: 3549
#3 Report User
Posted:

what's the basic premise? Play the team's second half if they don't cover first? Play next the teams next game no matter what? 
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Bart_:

what's the basic premise? Play the team's second half if they don't cover first? Play next the teams next game no matter what? 

If they do lose first half bet second no matter what, yes! This is just for tracking right now play at own risk. 
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by daytradernation:

let me know how prior years went. Do you have any winning % breakdowns on the legs of the chase?

1st
2nd
3rd
4th

TY!


Results this year to date:

A) 18
B) 20
C) 7
D) 5

50-0 miscounted on 1st post

The Hat
 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 16266
#6 Report User
Posted:

so these are two seperate 4 game chases tonight right.. if both lose would the 3rd game be on these same teams next game?
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by 730champ:

so these are two seperate 4 game chases tonight right.. if both lose would the 3rd game be on these same teams next game?

No, you would wait until I posted next game
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
#8 Report User
Posted:

Utah -2 (B) 

Second half
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2013
Posts: 87
#9 Report User
Posted:

Jeff,

Thanks for all your hard work. 

Is this kinda like the CFB and NCAAB home fav (7-14)pt 1st half side, 4H chase system? but instead of Fav its (4-8) pt home dog.

Thanks Again and BOL to all
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide7916:

Jeff,

Thanks for all your hard work. 

Is this kinda like the CFB and NCAAB home fav (7-14)pt 1st half side, 4H chase system? but instead of Fav its (4-8) pt home dog.

Thanks Again and BOL to all

Kinda, but with a twist! 
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
#11 Report User
Posted:

Both games win

2-0 posted 
52-0 for the year 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2013
Posts: 87
#12 Report User
Posted:

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2013
Posts: 1033
#13 Report User
Posted:

Do we always carry the chase to the second half on the same time as we did for Utah tonight? I didn't see your post as I was working, but just did it anyway as I assumed thats how this worked.

Thanks again!
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
#14 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by rivermonsterz:

Do we always carry the chase to the second half on the same time as we did for Utah tonight? I didn't see your post as I was working, but just did it anyway as I assumed thats how this worked.

Thanks again!

Yes, but if it goes to game 2 there is a twist so you have to wait for my post. 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 3343
#15 Report User
Posted:

another promising system in the works...thanks HAT
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2010
Posts: 178
#16 Report User
Posted:

Great thing again Jeff. I'm glad I jump on it.

Thanks for your great work

 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
#17 Report User
Posted:

Play today is:

ATL +5.5 (A)
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2013
Posts: 1033
#18 Report User
Posted:

I can only get them at +5. If it's a push should I just leave it as a push and not chase? I can't buy points either.
 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 16266
#19 Report User
Posted:

huge 52-0 with only 5 d bets
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 3343
#20 Report User
Posted:

ATL =
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
#21 Report User
Posted:

Easy win 53-0 for the year

3-0 posted 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2013
Posts: 36
#22 Report User
Posted:

 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 3843
#23 Report User
Posted:

Plas today:

ORL +4
NYN +3.5         -115
SAC +3

All first halves

The Hat
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 3343
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


Kinda, but with a twist! 



HAT, would you be willing to share more information with those of us following - to better understand what you/we are wagering on?  ...I for one hate blind wagers, but believe in your systems.

As always, GL tonight. 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 3343
#25 Report User
Posted:

I will help w/ back testing as well.
First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View