All-Star
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

DOGBITE POY VT +7  OUTRIGHT 42-24 +235           

NCAA YTD
                        4*  23-31-2               3*   49-42-4
                                   ML 7-15 (+1.00)

NIU got me money didn't think they would and Moose kicked Under away.  Kent left points everywhere and Miami maybe bottom team in country.  Long>>>short = day ends 2-2 live with it move onward.  GL all tonite

GaT + 11 (4*)
GaT  ML +380
As good as Raheem Cato is can't trust Herd on road so putting all my eggs in this basket tonight.  Johnson usually finds way to get me but going with him here. These 2 put 1100 yds in book last year when GT blew 31-30 4th qtr lead in 47-31 loss.  Big difference this yr could be improved #12 GT TotalD, #14 scoring D.
Any big games I'm usu going to take team with decided rushing adv. over passing team.  Worked with NIU last night, worked with Stanford, VT, and Neb last week.  Both teams off rest week think those triple option bodies fresh enuff to make difference and control clock.  GT ran for 340 last year vs Tigs and have outrushed last 3 by 850 yds and outscored by 77 pts. 
Don't think CU a Top Ten team, I'm wrong a lot.  Give them benefit after azzkick but 1st Class Nole team.  Just outclassed as most are against that group.  But struggled with Terps, struggled with BC, struggled with bad NCSt team, and wins over Miami and GA end up being over 2 over-hyped teams. 
TIGs only 4-10 ats as favs over GT and are 1-4 last 5 home fav, and 3-6 overall DD fav.  And just 1-7 ats last ACC game last 8 seasons.  Dog in this series 21-5. 

GL all go Techies
Walter J. Mice, esq 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Gl Mice . I may just stick with Nfl 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

like it mice gl

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Good luck tonight Walter 

Banned
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

looks promising

BOL Master Mice

Legend
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

On the other side of your.
GL as always WM

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

As a Clemson fan, I find it hard to pull the trigger on the -11.  These games are usually close and down to the wire.  The spread last year was exactly the same, Clemson -11.  The won by 16.  This is a game they will be focused on winning.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonFan1:

As a Clemson fan, I find it hard to pull the trigger on the -11.  These games are usually close and down to the wire.  The spread last year was exactly the same, Clemson -11.  The won by 16.  This is a game they will be focused on winning.
Yep, just watched replay the other day.  9 lead changes. Clem scored final 16 pts in last 10 mins of 4th.  35 yd run, a safety, and then Dabo went for td in last 50 seconds instead of taking a knee.  Cover, yes...moose,yes.  Say it all the time, paybacks are hel-l.  Players remember that kinda stuff.  So does PJ.  Think Tech a little more focused on winning it.  We will see

Fade--spicoli--ttkv--BGO--trec--M2467  gl all you guys tonite

Captain
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

I'm not betting on Clemson to cover here, but there are a lot of holes in your analysis. 

Clemson is 3-5 ATS in last ACC game the last 8 seasons, not 1-7 as you say, and those ATS losses are generally due to the team tanking (after bubble is burst, see 2006 and 2011) or looking ahead to rivalry game vs S Carolina (2009, 2012).  That's not the case this year.

Tech's defensive numbers are improved this year, but they've played a lot of bad offenses.  They allowed 38 and 45 points to the two best offenses they've faced (BYU and Miami), and neither of those offenses is as good as Clemson. 

Also, Clemson did not beat over-hyped Georgia and Miami teams this year.  Georgia was not over-hyped, just healthy, and Clemson didn't even play Miami.

Clemson has had lots of trouble with PJ's option, and this has been a dog series for years, so I will not be laying the 11, but I like the Clemson team over in this one.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

mws, I will stand by the 1-7 ats record ACC finales.  Don't know what data you access, I will trust mine.

As for D and GT loss to MIA, I am sure u watched.  Score hardly reflective of game with 21 4th qtr Cane pts.  Tech 36 min TOP, 365 rush yds, but 3 TO's (1 a 40 yd TD INT).  Led 17-10 half and in 4th qtr.. TO's and PJ gambling and losing on 3 4th down attempts his side of field.   No excuses just fact.

Georgia not over-hyped?  3 losses and 2-5 ats.  Lost to Vandy, at home to Mizzou, and almost let beat up 4-5 UF come back 20 pts on em. .  Ya...I call that overhyped.
Miami you are right, don't know wtf I was thinking.  Couldn't read my own scribble with some Tech-Cane stuff.  I'm dead wrong here.
GL with your play, I won't argue with DS fan

Captain
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

None of Clemson's last 8 ACC finales were close to the line, so you might want to re-examine your data.  Covered by 22 in 2005, by 7.5 in 2008, and by 6 in 2010.

As for GT-Miami, Miami averaged over 10 yards per play.  They punted just once; the problem was that they turned it over 4 times.  Miami scored 17 points on 5 possessions in the 1H and 21 on 5 possessions in the 2H.  That's a minimal difference.  Miami did score a defensive TD late in the 4Q, but that was offset by a garbage TD by Tech thereafter. 

As for UGA, they beat two (LSU and USC) of the top 3 teams in the SEC (not counting themselves) before the injuries took their toll.  Still, I think there's a good chance you're on the right side in this one. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

BOL walter, not liking either side tonight but hope you hit this one

All-Star
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

mws-- I will re-examine but still stand by that ats; been a bit of re-shuffling of teams within conference but will check it

Not taking anything away from GA wins over LSU/USC.  Good teams find ways to win regardless of injuries.  Braxton Miller missed 2 games.  Part of football.  No excuse for GA to lose to Vandy, go to OT with Tenn, etc. 
Guess we looked at GT-Mia game completely differently.  Tech had them beat till PJ had meltdown.  As for 10 ypp, how much ofthat was due to 4=5 BIG plays.  Again not excusing, just way I saw game.  Maybe some bias as I had GT. 
I think I'm on right side or wouldn't be ML it.  Had a few good ones so far, like my chances here. 
GL

Veteran
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

bol today whitemice  

leaning tech also  

Legend
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

good pick 3 blind mice

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Good luck bro 

Legend
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Best of Luck tonight...

Legend
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Veteran
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Good Luck

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

GL 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Good luck everyone. Clemson is going down.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

GL Mice. G Tech has killed me the last couple covers, so they better do it tonight!! 
Leaving this for a live line myself...

All-Star
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

stone--prof--insatiable--capper--hulk--bolt--aay--gruhn--dn--emchu and bigmac thx all you guys gl tonite 
First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View