Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

ytd (9-5)
yesterday 2-0
+6.6u

Today's plays;

atlanta +4 @ denver (1u, -105)
Everyone and their dog is on denver.  I've been playing it all season and I'm not going to stop yet; this line is based on perceived strength instead of the reality of these teams.   Denver hasn't looked good at all!  They are disjointed, turnover prone (at the worst times), and are missing iggy, chandler and gallinari more than anyone can know.  
Denver could pull it together tonight and walk away with this one, but my money is on too many miscue's and a good effort from atlanta in a down to the wire game.   +4 seems 2 or even 3 points too high.

Good luck everyone,
CT
Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

GL ct

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

im with you. GL 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

u da man truth ohhh caaanadaaaa

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

cheers.
I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one on the board that likes atl in this spot....I know they're ending a rtrip here, but it's early season, if this was mid season it would be a no play. Should be an interesting one.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

GL

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

You are not the only one on ATL here in this spot c_t -- I added them at +4.5

I hope we are right

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

BOL CanadianTruth

On the Opposite so one of us will win tonight

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

I like them tonight as well. my worry is lawson and foye having big shooting nights, as well as any productivity off the bench that Denver gets.  Whether it's Andre Miller, Mozgov, Hickson/Faried, Robinson.  They are way deeper than Atlanta.  My hope is that Atlanta dominates the paint and is able to get off to an early lead and hold on.  They should be able to score inside tonight and hopefully Teague can get some penetration and open looks for Korver.  If Horford and Milsap can't each put up 20 tonight they might not be able to hold on.  My money is on the +4.5 though.  good luck CT and kaponofor3

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

CT - I only came back today to see what you, Kap and a few other people have to say about Denver because I value your thoughts. 

I totally agree with your statements.  I am on ATL too. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

With you on this one. Let's get it. Not buying into the Nuggets yet. ATL looks tough. Of course there are numbers behind my decision but I think we're good here.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

went down exactly as anticipated.  Atlanta bigs dominated Denver just had too many players hitting too many shots. Atlanta was definitely the play and should have won that one SU.  Denver got lucky with all those 3's hitting front rim/banking.   All in all great hit CT.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Great call c_t

Great to see a Mikado sighting too

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View