More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Love the Rutgers but there pass D is letting them down, so I got to take the points here.

HOUSTON  +7

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Rutgers 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

+7.5... I'm in

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Houston is a covering machineHouston +7 and small ML for the upset

Captain
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Home sweet Home system. Only picking all Home teams this week.

Rutgers -7

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

I'm a believer of the Scarlet KNIGHTS from my home state of NEW JOYSEY who are playing on HOMECOMING week against houston,  who gave 110% of their effort versus BYU @ home on HOMECOMING week last saturday as a 10 point dogs with the mormons coming up with a 1 point win 47-46. I think the cougars will come out flat due to "emotional letdown factor" against the Scarlet KNIGHTS and they won't be able to stop the KNIGHTS running game on back to back weeks facing 2 running scheme teams... 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BeiberBeliever:

I'm a believer of the Scarlet KNIGHTS from my home state of NEW JOYSEY who are playing on HOMECOMING week against houston,  who gave 110% of their effort versus BYU @ home on HOMECOMING week last saturday as a 10 point dogs with the mormons coming up with a 1 point win 47-46. I think the cougars will come out flat due to "emotional letdown factor" against the Scarlet KNIGHTS and they won't be able to stop the KNIGHTS running game on back to back weeks facing 2 running scheme teams... 

I'm with you on this one too Ms. Selena Gomez... But what do I know? 

RICO SUAVE

Captain
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BeiberBeliever:

I watched that game intently last week and NOBODY can tell me that crooked as Mormon Taysom Hill didn’t manipulate that final score!  BYU should have SMASHED the Cougars who are NOT in the same class with their soft axx front loaded schedule…  Now I don’t think Rutgers will SMASH Houston, but they will do enough to cover the touchdown…

With that said, put me down for Rutgers minus the touchdown at the house for a Nickel please.  Thanks! 

NOTE:  What is the country coming too when you can’t even trust a Mormon now…  Daxn!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by holtnt:

I watched that game intently last week and NOBODY can tell me that crooked as Mormon Taysom Hill didn’t manipulate that final score!  BYU should have SMASHED the Cougars who are NOT in the same class with their soft axx front loaded schedule…  Now I don’t think Rutgers will SMASH Houston, but they will do enough to cover the touchdown…

With that said, put me down for Rutgers minus the touchdown at the house for a Nickel please.  Thanks! 

NOTE:  What is the country coming too when you can’t even trust a Mormon now…  Daxn!

Lol!!!   I think the MORMONS are in with the MOBS and leg breakers... LMAO!!!  All the Scarlet KNIGHTS need to do is keep running down the cougars throat, just like you I watched the game and all I saw was BYU running down the Houston soft behind and undersized defense with ease the whole game... 

RICO SUAVE

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

I jumped on this one sunday night, this will be a close game all the way, I will gladly take houston +9 in a 1 unit play

Rookie
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Rutgers -7  will covers , Go Scarlet Knights , man I enjoyed reading the posts on this one LOL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

OVER 61.  Neither defense will be able to stop opponent's offense. HOU will pass and score. RUT will run with short passes and score.  

Captain
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Houston +7 Easy money!?!? 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by holtnt:

Can't wait to see you lose more money because of your ignorance.  You obviously know very little about Houston, but what you could have done is see that they were 5-0, and now 6-0, ATS.  Rutgers passing defense is horrible so if you think they are going to miraculously stop Houston's offense you deserve to lose money.  Taking the points=good, taking the over=just smart wagering! Why pick a side when this game goes over before halftime

Captain
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by stevopa:

Can't wait to see you lose more money because of your ignorance.  You obviously know very little about Houston, but what you could have done is see that they were 5-0, and now 6-0, ATS.  Rutgers passing defense is horrible so if you think they are going to miraculously stop Houston's offense you deserve to lose money.  Taking the points=good, taking the over=just smart wagering! Why pick a side when this game goes over before halftime

WOW!?!?  I guess holtnt, you better get off the Cougars nuts! 

Captain
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Mudhens726:

Lol!!!   I think the MORMONS are in with the MOBS and leg breakers... LMAO!!!  All the Scarlet KNIGHTS need to do is keep running down the cougars throat, just like you I watched the game and all I saw was BYU running down the Houston soft behind and undersized defense with ease the whole game... 

RICO SUAVE

Yea dude and if you really watched the game, Houston's QB John O'Korn threw for nearly 400 yards on BYU?!?! I don't think the Rutgers D is all that better?!?! 

Captain
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by skeets83:

OVER 61.  Neither defense will be able to stop opponent's offense. HOU will pass and score. RUT will run with short passes and score.  

Hence, Houston covers the number?!?! 

Captain
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by thesoulpurpose:

I jumped on this one sunday night, this will be a close game all the way, I will gladly take houston +9 in a 1 unit play

A man with a winning plan!?!? 

Captain
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by W8LIFTER:

WOW!?!?  I guess holtnt, you better get off the Cougars nuts! 

LOL!  I see… 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Hey holt you going to email back on on private email  message i sent?
I want some of that action that you stated in post of byu bsu game.  That you would give odds that houston would finish 1-5. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by cdayton:

Hey holt you going to email back on on private email  message i sent?
I want some of that action that you stated in post of byu bsu game.  That you would give odds that houston would finish 1-5. 

Cdayton,

I got a reminder set in the BlackBerry to catch you bright and early in the morning my man…  It’s on… 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Rutgers -6.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Taking Houton +7 for the Game!!

Banned
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Big game for Rutgers! Schiano will have his players ready to go. Rutgers for the win, but near the spread.
First << 1 of 3 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View