Week 8 Money

First << 5 of 8 >> Last
Views: 61515

Rookie
Participation Meter
#101 Report User
Posted:

Wahoo if you wouldn't mind sharing what info did you get on BYU. This was one of my favorite plays on this weekends card along with UCF and FSU this weekend. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#102 Report User
Posted:

Thanks for your picks, it is literally the only thing I come to Covers to read.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#103 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

Anyone can chime in here & talk me out of Ohio st -16.5, I'm so itching to throttle that line knowing I shouldn't do it

This SHOULD be an easy 21pt victory for the Bucks. Homecoming weekend, off a bye and given all predictions have OSU #5 in the BCS....they need a beatdown here. DT Tommy Schutt willl be back, along with RB Jordan Hall. OSU's secondary is still lost (Roby is losing millions every week it seems) but given the D-line, I see pressure all day for the Hawks QB.

On the other hand, OSU coaches have even stated numerous times that the nation hasn't seen much of the offensive playbook this season, or last season for that matter. What the hell are they waiting for????? 
The offense at times is unwatchable, but once the "up-tempo" gets rolling, the end result is usually a TD.

Iowa plays OSU tough regardless of how bad they are, and the Bucks love playing down to their competition. Since the "style-points" are much needed now until the end of the season......I'd lay the points and hope this offense does what it's supposed to do.

Legend
Participation Meter
#104 Report User
Posted:

Demsung--

I just got some info on BYU that may have me buying out but I wasn't concerned with the matchup aspect at all, I know Houston very well, I follow them closely

Dont leave me hangin.....whats the info?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#105 Report User
Posted:

Wahoos,

What do you think about Duke/UVA game?

Who you like? Duke has a legit offense but UVA has good D

Your thoughts?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#106 Report User
Posted:

Also,

Maryland/wake?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#107 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Volabawla:

Wahoos,

What do you think about Duke/UVA game?

Who you like? Duke has a legit offense but UVA has good D

Your thoughts?
the Cavs are a poorly coached bad football team, Duke is a well coached decent football team, does that answer your question?  I guess Virginia could win the game if things go flawless for them but Duke is absolutely the better squad

no opinion on the Wake game

Rookie
Participation Meter
#108 Report User
Posted:

Wow, good stuff here. Tucked a lot of things away for final play selections. My local doesn't have the totals up yet or I would join on the baylor over.
Good luck fellas.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#109 Report User
Posted:

Page 5 and its only mid week 

Good luck buddy

Prospect
Participation Meter
#110 Report User
Posted:

Nice call on ULL!  

So if you have ULL + UCF +18', would you play Loui at +12???  

Worst is even, best win both.   What do you think? 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#111 Report User
Posted:

OK, I have a question...Why is no one talking about the A&M overs? I've played them 5 times and got burnt only once...So that over 72 doesn't seem like a gimme to you all??? Also the Oregon/Wash - isn't that 73 totals way too low? I mean shouldn't it be in about the 80s? Thanx for any calls here.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#112 Report User
Posted:

buyout on BYU...any additional info on that one...just put UCF in teaser myself, over sounds good in that ISU-Baylor game, BOL this week my friend

Prospect
Participation Meter
#113 Report User
Posted:

GL this week my man.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#114 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

Wahoo,   The serious men in New Orleans, Biloxi, Dallas,  can do great profit with small school games.  Just saying that before you get all happy betting certain games and FCS games especially...    I hate it when guys biatch about losing  because of so called fixing but this stuff is here and does happen.  They do it on a small level.  I guarantee you gamblers recruit players.You know that!  Small schools, little exposure, great profits.
                                                                                                                                           who shot kennedy

All-Star
Participation Meter
#115 Report User
Posted:

I'm sticking with BYU. I don't see any way UH matches up with them. I'm a little worried about the Cougs' level of interest, and the look-ahead, and I'm not entirely sure how a half-empty and 30%-BYU crowd in Reliant Stadium plays into that.  Still, I think Houston playing within the number would require more than a few good bounces, and more than a little distraction from the LDS.  If I lose with the better team at a good number, so be it.   

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#116 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

I'm sticking with BYU. I don't see any way UH matches up with them. I'm a little worried about the Cougs' level of interest, and the look-ahead, and I'm not entirely sure how a half-empty and 30%-BYU crowd in Reliant Stadium plays into that.  Still, I think Houston playing within the number would require more than a few good bounces, and more than a little distraction from the LDS.  If I lose with the better team at a good number, so be it.   
yeah, I'm gonna wait on the number, it may go down to 7 by Friday from what I hear

for now, I'll happily pay the juice I gave back, I buy in and out of lines and get back at better number (sometimes at worse numbers, though that's rare)

I'm trying to find other ones out there, looks like I may get the worst number with West Virginia if I decide to take it, started to hit that opener but was thinking it would go up some

waiting more on Arizona

smash those books Maine

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#117 Report User
Posted:

yeah, I'm gonna wait on the number, it may go down to 7 by Friday from what I hear

for now, I'll happily pay the juice I gave back, I buy in and out of lines and get back at better number (sometimes at worse numbers, though that's rare)

I'm trying to find other ones out there, looks like I may get the worst number with West Virginia if I decide to take it, started to hit that opener but was thinking it would go up some

waiting more on Arizona

smash those books Maine

should also add that BYU has the majority of the money right now and it would take a whole lot to bring that game down to 7 (like a big tout or big group), I'm doubting it will happen but I'll wait to see, I personally think Houston can't keep them off the field, the Cougs couldn't even handle Memphis, that final is very misleading

Prospect
Participation Meter
#118 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by astra:

Nice call on ULL!  

So if you have ULL + UCF +18', would you play Loui at +12???  

Worst is even, best win both.   What do you think? 

Loui -12  

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#119 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by astra:

Loui -12  

I initially leaned to UCF but the more I looked at their road games the more I didn't like it, I'm obviously already down at +18.5 with that teaser but I'm a little nervous about it, Teddy may eat them alive, hopefully Charlie will stick to trying to escape games with a win like he has done the past two weeks, otherwise I may be in trouble even with 18.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
#120 Report User
Posted:

I agree with you wahoo.... UCF is a scrappy little team and Teddy sucked it up last week when it was supposed to be a scoring slugfest... If I touch this one, im gona tease it, no other play. BOL wahoo!

any insight on LSU/Ole Piss? haha, I'm an LSU fan and think -8 is odd w vegas knowing that they have 7 Def starters out and LSU having the offensive power they have. Thoughts?

Captain
Participation Meter
#121 Report User
Posted:

Im gonna buy back BYU tonight, I bet it at -9, now its at -10, the worst case is lose some juice..

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#122 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Howell83:

I agree with you wahoo.... UCF is a scrappy little team and Teddy sucked it up last week when it was supposed to be a scoring slugfest... If I touch this one, im gona tease it, no other play. BOL wahoo!

any insight on LSU/Ole Piss? haha, I'm an LSU fan and think -8 is odd w vegas knowing that they have 7 Def starters out and LSU having the offensive power they have. Thoughts?

I always worry when backing a Les Miles team favored by more than a touchdown, Les can make some of the worst in game decisions known to man, that said, Ole Miss is reeling heavily right now and LSU is peaking, I think LSU is great in a teaser or moneyline parlay as I don't see them losing, I would only consider LSU here, no reason to get in their way right now

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#123 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by winner005:

Im gonna buy back BYU tonight, I bet it at -9, now its at -10, the worst case is lose some juice..
I just tell everyone what I do, I don't recommend it to others, I'm just waiting for a better line

Prospect
Participation Meter
#124 Report User
Posted:

Yea I agree, We had UF on their heels last week and I picked up LSU -3 2H and they end up kneeling with 2 min left inside the 30 instead of trying to take a shot at the endzone or FG and make the #4 ranked Defense look bad.

After reading some prior posts on the site, Seen that Clemson is getting a lot of flack with FL St, Boyd is a player, he showed LSU that last year....I haven't seen FL st play so I cant give any opinions, prob wont play that one.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#125 Report User
Posted:

I initially leaned to UCF but the more I looked at their road games the more I didn't like it, I'm obviously already down at +18.5 with that teaser but I'm a little nervous about it, Teddy may eat them alive, hopefully Charlie will stick to trying to escape games with a win like he has done the past two weeks, otherwise I may be in trouble even with 18.5

Well, I posted this to make correction on my first post...  you have ULL +9 and UCF at +18'....   you won ULL (nice call btw) and have UCF at +18'..   so my question is, would you play Loui at -12 ???  there is a chance you could win both if Loui wins by 13 thru 18 points and still hit that teaser...  if Loui blows UCF out, then it would be even and if Loui loses by less than 12, you would still be even...   so worst case, no gain no loss, best case, you win both...  right???   obviously, I followed you so wanted to see if this is stupid idea or not...   thanks!!  

First << 5 of 8 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View