Posted:

Any thoughts on the over?

MVP
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

Yeah Rudism

Over/under on the Adelaide game?
Tough to call (thats why im staying away) because both the teams have only played once. Hawks scored 73 against NZ last week and the 36ers scored 80 against a good Wildcats team.

If I had to pick one, i would say under 166.5. Im looking at the 36ers getting to around 82 points but the Hawks getting around 73. But I don't feel to confident on that play.

MVP
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

Adding another play to my card

Cairns vs Breakers: Over 168.5

This total seems low to me, the Breakers played Townsville last night and the total was 170.5. These teams have great offense. Both these teams can attack. Cairns the other day hit 103 against Townsville and the Breakers got 92 against the Hawks and then last night got 84 against the Townsville. Both teams don't rely heavily on defence to win games. To hit the over, each quarter must have an average of 42-43 points per quarter. I think both teams will hit around 85-90 in a close contest.

BOL everyone.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

Thx, Breakers/Cairns over looks good to me

Prospect
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by AussieDownUnder:

Adding another play to my card

Cairns vs Breakers: Over 168.5

This total seems low to me, the Breakers played Townsville last night and the total was 170.5. These teams have great offense. Both these teams can attack. Cairns the other day hit 103 against Townsville and the Breakers got 92 against the Hawks and then last night got 84 against the Townsville. Both teams don't rely heavily on defence to win games. To hit the over, each quarter must have an average of 42-43 points per quarter. I think both teams will hit around 85-90 in a close contest.

BOL everyone.

Got call aussie, total was 171 plus NZ +1

Prospect
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

'Good call'  I meant..

MVP
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

Good night tonight. A couple of things went my way though.

Adelaide -5.5
Cairns vs Breakers over 168.5 
Breakers -1 (push)

Season: 5-3-1

Thanks Spot on. Just wish I got an extra +0.5 points on the Breakers and I would have been 3-0. Ah well. Can't complain, still made money on the NBL. 

Back for tomorrow's game, Tigers vs Wildcats. leaning so far towards either Melbourne +4.5 or possibly the total which is only at 157.5 right now.... Seems low. With all these new rules put in place, I think the games are getting higher scoring.. 

MVP
Participation Meter
#35 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by AussieDownUnder:

Good night tonight. A couple of things went my way though.

Adelaide -5.5
Cairns vs Breakers over 168.5 
Breakers -1 (push)

Season: 5-3-1

Thanks Spot on. Just wish I got an extra +0.5 points on the Breakers and I would have been 3-0. Ah well. Can't complain, still made money on the NBL. 

Back for tomorrow's game, Tigers vs Wildcats. leaning so far towards either Melbourne +4.5 or possibly the total which is only at 157.5 right now.... Seems low. With all these new rules put in place, I think the games are getting higher scoring.. 

Sorry that should be Breakers +1 (push)..

MVP
Participation Meter
#36 Report User
Posted:

Sunday's plays

Melbourne vs Perth Wildcats: Melbourne +4.5
I always like a home dog. Perth only just beat 36ers at home last week and then it took them until the 4Q to actually finally beat Sydney in Perth. Melbourne lost to Sydney at home last week but Melbourne are a good team at home. I will take the extra points in this game..This is also Perth's 2nd game in 3 days so I don't expect them to win by more than 4 points.

BOL everyone.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#37 Report User
Posted:

Gl aussie
I play this game either team +5.5

MVP
Participation Meter
#38 Report User
Posted:

Wow that was lucky.

Melbourne lost by 4.

Melbourne +4.5 

Season: 6-3-1

MVP
Participation Meter
#39 Report User
Posted:

Stepping into Week #3 now on NBL...

Season: 6-3-1

Great match-up, potentially the finals match-up.

NZ Breakers vs Perth Wildcats. Breakers -3.5
For me, the Breakers are just too strong at home on their own soil. Perth were lucky to win against Melbourne the other day and NZ were unlucky to lose by 1 against Cairns. Perth are 3-0 and NZ are 1-2. NZ to win this one for me.

Will post my plays on the other games later.

Captain
Participation Meter
#40 Report User
Posted:

Hey Aussie. My book posted a line for once; right now it is NZ -4.5. Do you like the over or the under ?

MVP
Participation Meter
#41 Report User
Posted:

Hey Axion..... Finally your book has given you a line. The total I have is 168.5. For this game I like the under... I think that both teams will be contesting every shot. For Perth to get to NZ, its around a 7-8 hour flight. They probably flew their a couple of days ago but I still like the under because none of Perth's game has actually gone I think it will be a heavily defensive effort from both teams. In NZ's last game, the total was 171 and for Perth's last game it was 146. None of Perth's game have gone over this total. Im actually going to post this play now after looking into the lines.

NZ Breakers vs Perth Wildcats: Under 168.5

Captain
Participation Meter
#42 Report User
Posted:

Hey Aussie. GL on your plays. Thinking of parlaying the under/NZML but I think I will pass after all: I really do not like betting on leagues/sports I do not/cannot follow on a regular basis.

Banned
Participation Meter
#43 Report User
Posted:

MVP
Participation Meter
#44 Report User
Posted:

Thanks Davo...

Who you on today?

MVP
Participation Meter
#45 Report User
Posted:

Geez.. NZ played well 1Q but didn't show up for the 2Q. They are really struggling this season gelling as a team.

Banned
Participation Meter
#46 Report User
Posted:

breakers man, i am starting to think this team has real problems...what a shocking second quarter. i'm tempted to take perth @ $2

MVP
Participation Meter
#47 Report User
Posted:

Well I can kiss my $$$ goodbye on both my plays thanks to NZ playing an ordinary game.

Breakers -3.5
Under 168.5

Lesson learned: NZ has not defence and the Wildcats are on fire.. Never would have thought NZ would be 1-3 after the first 4 games... 

MVP
Participation Meter
#48 Report User
Posted:

2 bad losses last night.

Trying to make up for it

Cairns Taipans vs Adelaide 36ers: Taipans -1.5 (Centrebet).
This was a tough game to call. Both teams in good form. I am purely hoping that home court advantage gets Cairns home tonight. Adelaide don't have the best defence and either does Cairns but hoping that Cairns can win this one.

BOL everyone 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#49 Report User
Posted:

Taipans
Gl aussie

Banned
Participation Meter
#50 Report User
Posted:

do you like the over? i know i said i wouldn't back an over in this league again but seems like a good setup lol
First << 2 of 6 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View