View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Friday night in Idaho

Participants:
Views: 1554

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Boise state got it going on offense last week and the ability to pass the ball is key here and 3& outs may be an issue for air force... no military team will get embarrassed by the other squad...so I think 1st half bet -13.5 is the play...e
Because if they up big Boise not going to run it up leaving backups in to play AF which may lead to backdoor from up 28 to up 21 ..thus losing...in the first half it all goes in second half you never know...anyone watch Arizona stop playing starters and not throw any passes last week with 10 mins to go in 3rd?????
Quote Post Report User

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Normally I don't do this but I just made the same play with your logic. I got -14 but i'm okay with that. Plus if I lose, I can blame you. 

I'm really hitting Maryland -7 hard and like Ole Miss +3 and love Wisky +5.5 (I got it at 5.5)  

Good Luck

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by DOLPHN1210:

Normally I don't do this but I just made the same play with your logic. I got -14 but i'm okay with that. Plus if I lose, I can blame you. 

I'm really hitting Maryland -7 hard and like Ole Miss +3 and love Wisky +5.5 (I got it at 5.5)  

Good Luck
Why not take them at -6 now?

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

I shot my loads on those games already. That's the bad part of taking games earlier in the week. On the positive side, I got Wisky with a better number, so it works both ways.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Sorry guys AF came out blazing the football ...I was pissed but ooh well this is why they are 17-1 ATS last 18 years in their 1st road game..I heard the stat after

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

that is a good stat after the fact. lol Oh well we live to fight another day
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View