New forums are going live April 23, 2018. You can always switch back to what you're used to in the meantime.
New forums are going live April 23, 2018.
You can always switch back to what you're used to in the meantime.

2nd half road FADE system

First << 1 of 33 >> Last
Views: 120208
Posts: 822
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#1 Report User
Posted:

I'm hoping this will be a nice compliment to CKP's Home system that has been awesome.

Rules:

- .435 or worse win % at break

- at least a 5 game road trip

- Chase up to 5 games (manage your bankroll)

- if the fade team is a favorite, take the RL on the dog

Record for 7 years, 2006-2012 seasons:

190-0. 181 (95.3%) won in the first 3 games. 81% on games 1 or 2. There has only been 1 game 5 and 9 (8-1 record) game 4's in 7 years.

I will not be chasing for a double dip. For those of you that want to do this I will provide the public service and track it on here. A double dip play uses the same rules as above if after a system win there is at least 5 more games left in the road trip. You basically start a whole new 5 game chase each time.

Records for 7 years, 2006-2012 seasons: 263-2

226 wins on the first two games - 85.3%

92.4 % within first 3 games.

The two losses make this a little tricky. I'd only bet the double dip on a labby line and stop after a 2nd win. Losing a 5 game chase would kill a bankroll. Please note I'm not recommending it or playing it. I will track for testing purposes. If you do bet the double dip, please manage your bankroll.

 

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#2 Report User
Posted:

We have 5 teams that qualify - Minn, ChiSox, Hou, Miami, Milwaukee. I'm assuming SD holds on to a 10-1 lead in the 8th, thus making them above .435.

There are only 22 series for this system that will start Friday when Miami goes to Milw.

 

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 99
#3 Report User
Posted:

So just to be clear.

By fade you mean bet against correct?

And if a team that is now .500 (July 14) goes down to .435 later, they don't qualify?
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by NoSoLucky:

So just to be clear.

By fade you mean bet against correct?

And if a team that is now .500 (July 14) goes down to .435 later, they don't qualify?

Yes bet against the temas I listed for the entire second half. No other teams will qualify if they drop to the .435 level, only the teams that were at that level after today's action.

I will post the entire 22 series dates later tonight.

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#5 Report User
Posted:

Here are the first few qualifying series with numbers of games. Anything more than 5 can posible qualify for a double dip for those that choose to do so. Chicago White Sox are listed as Sox.

7/19 - Miami 7

7/22 - Minn 7

7/25 - Hou 10

7/26 - Mil 7

7/29 - Sox  7

8/5 - Minn 6, Milw 9

8/6 - Miami 9

8/13 - Hou 9

8/15 -  Sox 7

8/13 - Hou 9

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2008
Posts: 124
#6 Report User
Posted:

thanx for posting this...sounds good!
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#7 Report User
Posted:

I just went back and did 4 more years of checking, 2002-2005, went undefeated (106-0). We now have an 11 year record of 296-0.

Combined record:

A: 174-122

B: 72-50 (83% on A&B)

C: 38-12 (96% in the first 3)

D: 9-3

E: 3-0

Note: There has only been 3 years that the system did not have a game 4, so be ready for 1 or 2 (manage your bankroll or do a labby line).

 

The additional 4 years on the double dip produced 1 loss, 177-1.

11 year record on the double dip of 440-3. 408 won in the first 3 games 92%. 11 series went to a game 5 with only 2 years without a game 5. So if you play this be ready for a game 5. I wouldn't do a Martingale chase, as a game 5 would be a huge bet. Not telling anyone how to bet but a labby line could be your friend here.

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#8 Report User
Posted:

Just found the first loss in 2001 with the Mets. The system went 38-1 that year with the Mets 5 game chase losing 50.2 units. These lines were very low (-110 to -140).
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 99
#9 Report User
Posted:

Dan I cross referenced CKP's home system with your road fade system and I found that HOU@OAK show up for both.

2 systems picking the same team?

Gotta be money
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 99
#10 Report User
Posted:

Thats on 8-13 for anyone interested
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#11 Report User
Posted:

It will probably be a play on the RPI system too. 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2012
Posts: 29
#12 Report User
Posted:

Is anyone doing all 3 systems (2nd half road fade system, post all star home system and the RPI ? Seems like some good money to be made 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#13 Report User
Posted:

Scotty, I will,be doing all 3 systems. Could be some heavy juice days so be careful with your bankroll. 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2013
Posts: 1192
#14 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by scotty84:

Is anyone doing all 3 systems (2nd half road fade system, post all star home system and the RPI ? Seems like some good money to be made 
 I am too, along with my official TR plays...plus with some Ov/Und that I play, depending on the pitchers using Sagarin/WHIP.  I don't do a chase, My daily wagering outcome determines the next day's unit size.  If I lose, I will up it by .25u size, cause that means the chases lost too.  If I win, I go back to my normal Unit size.
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2008
Posts: 3548
#15 Report User
Posted:

Dan, are you doing a full 5 game chase? 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Bart_:

Dan, are you doing a full 5 game chase? 

I will bet up to 5 games but I'm using a labby line (or 2 or 3). A 5 game chase even at low odds could be huge. I prefer to spread it out. Everyone will bet their own way, but that's what I'm doing.

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#17 Report User
Posted:

We start today with fading (betting against) Miami. So the play is Milw.

Record: 0-0

  • A:
  • B:
  • C:
  • D:
  • E:
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2008
Posts: 2179
#18 Report User
Posted:

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2011
Posts: 20
#19 Report User
Posted:

Good luck! I am joining you. Thanks for the hard work!
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2008
Posts: 124
#20 Report User
Posted:

like it!
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2010
Posts: 27
#21 Report User
Posted:

I'm using 2 lines

gm 1,3,5. 50-50-50
gm 2,4
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by chound:

I'm using 2 lines

gm 1,3,5. 50-50-50
gm 2,4

Interesting.

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2010
Posts: 27
#23 Report User
Posted:

Gm 2,4 50-50-50 also.....send message before finished
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2012
Posts: 5293
#24 Report User
Posted:

Off to a good start. Milw wins on the A game.

Record: 1-0

  • A: 1-0
  • B:
  • C:
  • D:
  • E:

Next series is Monday fading Minn.

We are in a double dip situation with Miami. They still have 6 games to go on their road trip so Saturday is double dip A game betting on Milw (Miami to lose).

Double dip record

  • A:
  • B:
  • C:
  • D:
  • E:
  •  
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 933
    #25 Report User
    Posted:

    Quote Originally Posted by Danrules24:

    I'm hoping this will be a nice compliment to CKP's Home system that has been awesome.

    Rules:

    - .435 or worse win % at break

    - at least a 5 game road trip

    - Chase up to 5 games (manage your bankroll)

    - if the fade team is a favorite, take the RL on the dog

    Record for 7 years, 2006-2012 seasons:

    190-0. 181 (95.3%) won in the first 3 games. 81% on games 1 or 2. There has only been 1 game 5 and 9 (8-1 record) game 4's in 7 years.

    I will not be chasing for a double dip. For those of you that want to do this I will provide the public service and track it on here. A double dip play uses the same rules as above if after a system win there is at least 5 more games left in the road trip. You basically start a whole new 5 game chase each time.

    Records for 7 years, 2006-2012 seasons: 263-2

    226 wins on the first two games - 85.3%

    92.4 % within first 3 games.

    The two losses make this a little tricky. I'd only bet the double dip on a labby line and stop after a 2nd win. Losing a 5 game chase would kill a bankroll. Please note I'm not recommending it or playing it. I will track for testing purposes. If you do bet the double dip, please manage your bankroll.

     



    Looks like good stuff. Thanks for sharing.
    First << 1 of 33 >> Last
    Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View