buying picks

Participants:
Views: 716

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Has anyone ever bought picks from the experts on this site or anywhere else? Bruce Marshall in particular? How did it go?
Quote Post Report User

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

The "experts" in here do OK but you need catch them on a hot streak.  Year round day in and day out [link from unapproved source] is the best secret on the net.  I've been using these guys for 4 years now. 

I play a dime a game and was able to quit my job two years ago.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by slade40:

The "experts" in here do OK but you need catch them on a hot streak.  Year round day in and day out [link from unapproved source] is the best secret on the net.  I've been using these guys for 4 years now. 

That's funny that you've been using them 4 years Slade since the website was only registered FOUR MONTHS AGO. 

You're BUSTED dude. You lying POS

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Quote Originally Posted by Hamp:

That's funny that you've been using them 4 years Slade since the website was only registered FOUR MONTHS AGO. 

You're BUSTED dude. You lying POS

Hey person, these pros have been around for 30 years.  One of the guys son in laws started a website to help people out and make $ himself.  They wager 10's of thousands per game, the stories are legendary.  

They'll make more $ in a month then your loud mouth will make in a lifetime.  I'm just along for the ride.  I started 4 years ago at a $100 per game and am now up to $1000.

Idiots like you just don't get it and never will.  Good luck to you Hamp, you loser.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

At you too gianfranco and your person pink man city.

The guy asked a question, I'm just trying to help him out.  I've got nothing to gain except setting the record straight.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Haha, these guys went 3-0 today including a parlay.  Amazing.  I laugh at you Hamp and all others who talk out of their behind. I made 4K today.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Hey person, these pros have been around for 30 years.  One of the guys son in laws started a website to help people out and make $ himself.  They wager 10's of thousands per game, the stories are legendary.  

They'll make more $ in a month then your loud mouth will make in a lifetime.  I'm just along for the ride.  I started 4 years ago at a $100 per game and am now up to $1000.

Idiots like you just don't get it and never will.  Good luck to you Hamp, you loser.

We get it just fine, that youre totally full of garbage. More in one month than us in a lifetime? So theyre making MILLIONS/month? Just raping Vegas for millions/month and noone says a word?

Good services are so hard to find, and even harder when people spread bullshit like this

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by CalifDreamin:

We get it just fine, that youre totally full of garbage. More in one month than us in a lifetime? So theyre making MILLIONS/month? Just raping Vegas for millions/month and noone says a word?

Good services are so hard to find, and even harder when people spread bullshit like this

This is what I'm talking about, this place is full of novices and rookies that don't know anything.  First of all they make more in a month than Hamp will make in his lifetime which I'm guessing is less than a million dollars as Hamp probably makes minimum wage working at Red Robin.

Nobody bets at Vegas you amatuer, billions of dollars is wagered weekly offshore you rookie.  These huge guys will pay jerks like you to set up accounts with locals all over the world and clean house.  Pinnacle alone will take 10 times more action than Vegas per day for any amount you want.  Even small Bookmaker will take up to 30k per game right now.  You think you can bet 30k on a marlins game in Vegas? Get a clue before you speak.  This is all pretty basic stuff, the fact that you don't know this shows how stupid you and this whole website are.

I've been in this business probably longer than you've been alive.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Keep betting your 5 team $50 parlays and see where it gets you. Again, just trying to help but it's hard when people are so stupid and think they know what they're talking about.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

This is what I'm talking about, this place is full of novices and rookies that don't know anything.  First of all they make more in a month than Hamp will make in his lifetime which I'm guessing is less than a million dollars as Hamp probably makes minimum wage working at Red Robin.

Nobody bets at Vegas you amatuer, billions of dollars is wagered weekly offshore you rookie.  These huge guys will pay jerks like you to set up accounts with locals all over the world and clean house.  Pinnacle alone will take 10 times more action than Vegas per day for any amount you want.  Even small Bookmaker will take up to 30k per game right now.  You think you can bet 30k on a marlins game in Vegas? Get a clue before you speak.  This is all pretty basic stuff, the fact that you don't know this shows how stupid you and this whole website are.

I've been in this business probably longer than you've been alive.

Seen guys like you come and go a million times. Anytime people say they quit their jobs to go sports betting, like you have here,  you know theyre totally full of garbage.

I know you think youre some badass dude but I can see thru all your bullshit a mile away. Quit your job 2 years ago and living off these guys picks get real, you must think were as dumb as you are

Now come back and tell me how they make millions and Im just a scrub and blah blah blah, as you lie to total strangers on the internet.

Good luck touting your site

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

I mean seriously, youre saying these guys are making $1,000,000/month sports betting, wherever theyre making their bets. It's ridiculous and anyone who has been in sports betting as long as you act like you have should know what a ridiculous statement that is

Stop lying, or at best exaggerating. It makes you look so dumb, as you insult everyone else. Youre pathetic dude

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

I'm an old man who doesn't even like sports. I don't work anymore because I'm retired you child. Again, you don't know me, you don't know shite.  A million dollars a month is nothing for a team of hundreds douchebag.  Seriously, you're a waste of time.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Oh, so now youre just retired. Earlier you had said you quit your job to gamble on sports.

Story is already changing, what a surprise

Get lost douche

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Also, now you dont even like sports yet youre posting on a sports messageboard and you gamble for a living on sports, oh thats right that was a lie, youre just "retired"

Again, sorry were all not as dumb as you. Sorry you had to "waste your time" on me because I didnt fall for all your bullshit.

That was my last reply to you, not really too interested in seeing your reply that will just include more lies

Good luck to you and your "retirement"  

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by CalifDreamin:

Oh, so now youre just retired. Earlier you had said you quit your job to gamble on sports.

Story is already changing, what a surprise

Get lost douche

Idiot, I did not say I quit my job to gamble on sports.  You're so stupid you can't even read.

I don't gamble for a living, I have a retirement pension from Boeing and a couple rental homes.  I'm not rich by any means, all I'm saying is this helps have additional income.  I don't watch games or really care about sports just like to fart around on stock boards and this place is funny.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

2-1 again yesterday including Braves dog winner.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View